Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #46
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Isn't that basically WTF we are talking about?
Uh...No.

Edited to add...I seldom know WTF you are talking about, so your pronoun use of "we" might be correct if you're just talking about you.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #47
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
There are some libertarians who really are conservatives but don't want to wear that label....some libertarians are so whacked out that they don't even believe in private property......Conservatives believe that without the enforcement of your GOD given right life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness[read the DofI], which your right to private property [including wages!] is integral, freedom is unobtainable....

much of the time, the debate is about (1) facts and the degree of consequences for society and (2) the degree of restraint to enforce consequence distribution, not the underlying philosophy
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:50 PM   #48
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

@HFCJr

The DoI is irrelevant. It is unenforceable and is not legally binding.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:02 PM   #49
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Marshall, every part of the political spectrum has their share of whack jobs.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:19 PM   #50
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

In my younger days I ran private rescue for watersports.

We weren't that well trained but we knew the area well enough and brought our own resources. Wasn't a one of us that expected someone to bail our asses out if something went wrong. I have towed my share of skiers and watercraft out of areas and had my ski towed back to the harbor a couple of times. Never expected any public entity to pay for it all. When we go out we spot for each other.

It has been many years since I was at Mavericks or the North Shore but as I recall private jetskis did the towing. And based upon the SI article quoting the dude in the picture anyone not a complete moron knows you are on your own.

While it doesn't make for good debate I think we are dealing with the idiots here rather than the pros. Just like you must have insurance to drive a car, maybe insurance should be required for those who do not bring their own private rescue gear.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:48 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hallelujah! WTF is becoming a libertarian.

I been one, more in the Ron Paul mode though. You just see WTF you wanna see.

Shall I post a link on how that happens in the mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Uh...No.

Edited to add...I seldom know WTF you are talking about, so your pronoun use of "we" might be correct if you're just talking about you.
Looking at it from a bigger picture it certainly was what the discussion was about. But I see where that might confuse you if you can't take a step back from the conservative vs. liberal babble
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #52
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Looking at it from a bigger picture it certainly was what the discussion was about. But I see where that might confuse you if you can't take a step back from the conservative vs. liberal babble
Its interesting how your mind works...or doesn't.

From the Big Picture-Bouncing Ball-Linear view (as if all that stuff has any meaning)...I was discussing exactly what I had written. As always, you skip right over what was written...come up with your own arguement you wish to rail against...and then rail against your other self. I'm never really sure who wins...your left side or your right side.

"We" weren't discussing anything...cause until you quoted my text..."you" weren't even involved in the thread. Maybe its you who needs to take a step back...and figure out WTF your really trying to say.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:38 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default My left side which would be your right side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
I'm never really sure who wins...your left side or your right side.

".
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:11 AM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I actually ride a motorcycle and not always with a helmet

Forget Rudyard for now...but don't the rest of you conservatives see how much you need liberals. You have to blame somebody for your (Party's) failures. Same can be said for the liberals.

It is how both parties stay in power. If Rudyard is not able to see that he is part of the problem , that is understandable, he hasn't been able to grasp the Libertarian view as of yet.

Let me do this to help Rudyard understand certain concepts in this very limited view of a larger picture.

I think That a person should be able to surf there if he wants. I do not want any tax dollars spent on his rescue. Furthermore, I do not want some group that wants to set up a private rescue operation writing that operation off as a charity. I am not opposed to them setting up wtf ever they deem fit as a charity....I just do not want to subsidizes it in any form or fashion. Just as I do not want churches or charitiable giving to be written off. I hope that helps you have a better understanding of the bigger picture.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:53 AM   #55
Guest032213-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

They bought the ticket. Let 'em crash. How else do we thin the herd?
Guest032213-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:55 PM   #56
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Marshall, every part of the political spectrum has their share of whack jobs.
Especially those damn Centrists!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:18 PM   #57
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I think That a person should be able to surf there if he wants. I do not want any tax dollars spent on his rescue. Furthermore, I do not want some group that wants to set up a private rescue operation writing that operation off as a charity. I am not opposed to them setting up wtf ever they deem fit as a charity....I just do not want to subsidizes it in any form or fashion. Just as I do not want churches or charitiable giving to be written off. I hope that helps you have a better understanding of the bigger picture.
That is the clearest post I've ever seen you write. You expressed your opinion in a clear and concise manner. I'm so proud of you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women