Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2019, 02:49 AM   #1
Heartofwinter
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Bartenders?

So just for my own curiosity. A lot of times i find the waitresses/bartenders more enticing than a lot of the dancers. Am i the only? Anybody have any good stories on taking out any strip club bartenders? Seen some cute ones in some of the ft worth clubs.
Heartofwinter is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:30 AM   #2
RicardusRex68
BANNED

Agree with you that often times I encounter strip club bartenders that I wish were on stage, giving lap dances or available for a VIP session. Have never pursued or hooked up with one, however.
RicardusRex68 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:25 AM   #3
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Go to Buck's FW T-Th day shift and check out P*****. Says she's never danced, but she's hotter than any girl there. Just something very smoky sensual about her, has a more athletic physique with probably B-C cup NATURALS

Bonus - hand her $20 and ask for "Broken Arrow"
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:53 AM   #4
Heartofwinter
Registered Member

This "Broken Arrow" has me curious. Will definitley have to give it a try
Old 07-23-2019, 09:33 AM   #5
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Hot girls working everywhere and sometimes you won't notice them and when you do you go how did I not see her here before. There are a couple here working at the Target and WalMart we go to all the time. Like the cute one at WalMart that rang up my stuff and I made small talk: are you new here? I never seen her before. She gave me a big smile and said I have been here 3 years, how have I never seen you before? Now if I can just go there alone without a sibling or annoying GF stuck to me like velcro so I can really talk to them. They got to want more money than the $16 per hour they get.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 10:10 AM   #6
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I've seen waitresses in VIP in a few clubs, know of others who have been back, had a bartender offer to go back with me, and heard another bartender say she'd been to VIP before.

Now, having said that:

1) Just because she's been to VIP before doesn't mean she still does. She might have decided that it wasn't for her.

2) Just because she went back there with someone else doesn't mean she'll go there with you. Generally, I think you have to have established a rapport over an extended period of time with one.

3) As with dancers, just because you might have heard she's done some things in VIP doesn't mean she'll do them with you.

4) Hope, but don't expect. While I have heard a few stories of what I say were successful encounters in VIP, most of the activities I've heard of have been tamer than what you'd expect from a dancer. The thrill, I guess, is just in getting to take a girl back there who doesn't go back there with everyone and see and maybe touch some things not everyone gets to see and touch.

5) The biggie: It's expensive. Waitresses and bartenders make pretty good money. So you'll have to make sure you compensate them for the earnings they would lose on the floor. And while they are back there with you, someone has to cover for them, so you have to "buy her off the floor" by giving a manager a suitable gratuity. I believe the going rate is $100.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:12 PM   #7
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

One thing I've noticed, strip club, shopping mall, restaurant, no matter where - it's the ones who are clearly not available that get my biggest interest.

Wanting what you can't have is one of the biggest male failure points. Women know this and exploit it mercilessly.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:13 PM   #8
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
One thing I've noticed, strip club, shopping mall, restaurant, no matter where - it's the ones who are clearly not available that get my biggest interest.

That's why my head's on a swivel at an SC, lol.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 03:36 PM   #9
Heartofwinter
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
I've seen waitresses in VIP in a few clubs, know of others who have been back, had a bartender offer to go back with me, and heard another bartender say she'd been to VIP before.

Now, having said that:

1) Just because she's been to VIP before doesn't mean she still does. She might have decided that it wasn't for her.

2) Just because she went back there with someone else doesn't mean she'll go there with you. Generally, I think you have to have established a rapport over an extended period of time with one.

3) As with dancers, just because you might have heard she's done some things in VIP doesn't mean she'll do them with you.

4) Hope, but don't expect. While I have heard a few stories of what I say were successful encounters in VIP, most of the activities I've heard of have been tamer than what you'd expect from a dancer. The thrill, I guess, is just in getting to take a girl back there who doesn't go back there with everyone and see and maybe touch some things not everyone gets to see and touch.

5) The biggie: It's expensive. Waitresses and bartenders make pretty good money. So you'll have to make sure you compensate them for the earnings they would lose on the floor. And while they are back there with you, someone has to cover for them, so you have to "buy her off the floor" by giving a manager a suitable gratuity. I believe the going rate is $100.
Always with the good advice and good guidelinea to follow. Hope for but dont expect anything.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:09 PM   #10
Heartofwinter
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post

Wanting what you can't have is one of the biggest male failure points. Women know this and exploit it mercilessly.
Damn dude, I think you jusy hut the nail on the head. We always want what we can't have. [
Old 07-23-2019, 09:54 PM   #11
mb60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
Hot girls working everywhere and sometimes you won't notice them and when you do you go how did I not see her here before. There are a couple here working at the Target and WalMart we go to all the time. Like the cute one at WalMart that rang up my stuff and I made small talk: are you new here? I never seen her before. She gave me a big smile and said I have been here 3 years, how have I never seen you before? Now if I can just go there alone without a sibling or annoying GF stuck to me like velcro so I can really talk to them. They got to want more money than the $16 per hour they get.
They make 16 a hour at Walmart ??? LOL
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:09 AM   #12
nordallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I've never taken a bartender out, but have had fun with several waitresses outside the club. Bartenders make good money, especially the good looking ones. However, there are several waitresses that don't make that kind of coin, especially on a slow weekday afternoon.

The first waitress I ever took out, I had asked her to come to a Motel 6. I was outside my room smoking a cigarette when she pulls up in a fancy Dodge Challenger! I did not ask her about it, but she had told me that money was tight, go figure.

Another interesting encounter was this other waitress I'd met and she was super cute. Turns out she used to be a dancer, and just had a baby. When she went back to the club, the manager did not let her dance due to added weight and the stretch marks on her tummy. So he gave her a waitress' job. When I took her top off at said motel, the stretch marks were pretty evident much more than usual (not that it mattered to me!)

I agree with the previous posts, there are SEVERAL hot women all around working in Walmart, CVS pharmacy and other locations and they would love to be shown a good time and showered with gifts. I've been down that route too, and it is too time consuming and you have to peel away from your wife/girlfriend/SO in order to be able to indulge. It is FUN when you score, for sure.

Forbidden fruit is always more desired, but in the end when it comes down to it - they are all the same!
nordallas is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:15 AM   #13
Handsome Nashville
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

The hottest chicks at BDD are the ones selling alcohol at the entrance. They seem to have a new chick there daily.
Handsome Nashville is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:25 AM   #14
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb60 View Post
They make 16 a hour at Walmart ??? LOL
Here they do. State law is $12. Seattle minimum wage ordnance for companies with 501+ employees is $16. In your Texas, minimum wage is still the Federal $7.25 per hour. Starting pay at Walmart in Texas is $11 per hour per their nationwide new minimum pay they enacted last year.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 10:04 AM   #15
nordallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
Here they do. State law is $12. Seattle minimum wage ordnance for companies with 501+ employees is $16. In your Texas, minimum wage is still the Federal $7.25 per hour. Starting pay at Walmart in Texas is $11 per hour per their nationwide new minimum pay they enacted last year.
@LuvHerMadlyEverytime: Thanks for the information, Sir! While I am happy they are making more for slaving away at Walmart, I am sure their Texas hotties wouldn't mind some extra help once in a while :-)
nordallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women