Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2019, 04:52 PM   #16
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Lmao. I'd bet anything that in her mind she feels she earned the money b/c it was "for her time". Hence why she doesn't feel she "stole" it.

On another note: "Don’t you have a job? Instead of sitting on here writing lies" is such a silly response. I hate when people act like in order to post here you must be sitting in a dark basement in pajamas doing nothing for hours on end. We are in the MOBILE AGE of cell phones, laptops, tablets, etc. You can literally post from anywhere while doing anything and it takes very little time. Anytime I post on here it's while I'm doing other things, multitasking, taking a short break, out and about, etc.
I agree
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 04:01 PM   #17
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

We need an update on this. Did the OP ever get his money back?
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 04:46 PM   #18
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

I read both threads and I still don’t understand what happened after he laid $700 on the table. Did she take the money, make an excuse and leave? Did she provide services then left? Was there a disagreement (or lack of communication) about time, services, etc.?
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 05:22 PM   #19
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

READERS DIGEST VERSION^^^^she got CONSTIPATED, went to the restroom and didn't come out...sent him to CVS for something ( ? an enema or eXlax)? Told him CVS was very close...ended up being 20 mins away...when he came back she, the money and his personal "expensive" stuff was all gone. Apparently pulled the same scam on two different guys.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 05:33 PM   #20
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I read both threads and I still don’t understand what happened after he laid $700 on the table. Did she take the money, make an excuse and leave? Did she provide services then left? Was there a disagreement (or lack of communication) about time, services, etc.?
Two people, at least 3 versions of truth - maybe more.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 05:52 PM   #21
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
READERS DIGEST VERSION^^^^she got CONSTIPATED, went to the restroom and didn't come out...sent him to CVS for something ( ? an enema or eXlax)? Told him CVS was very close...ended up being 20 mins away...when he came back she, the money and his personal "expensive" stuff was all gone. Apparently pulled the same scam on two different guys.
That's a different provider called Elizabeth Annabelle, not TinaStar. Although the provider you mentioned, Alaine, is also a scammer and did scam at least two different guys just the way you described it.

From what I understand about OP's experience with Tina, there was a session but no BCD activities occurred. Tina was just physically present for the session but didn't do anything and still took the money at the end. That's why the OP feels ripped off and why Tina promised to make it up to him.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:36 PM   #22
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

When you give a woman money and she said she will make it up to you later or pay you back later, kiss your money goodbye. Very few of today's women will do exactly what they promise they will do later for getting your money now. I think they are pulled aside in class in middle school and told by the teachers: want to get a boy to give you all his money? Just promise him some sugar later. Don't worry. You don't have to make good on it but you are guarantee to get anything you want from them. Boys are so dumb when you promise them some sugar. There is that old saying "Girls Mature Faster Than Boys". What your Mamma never told you it actually means Girls learn to use their bodies and fake promise of sex to get what they want from boys before boys figure out the only thing of theirs that the girls will be yanking on are their chains. OF COURSE there are boys who grow up and still haven't got it figure out and they still fall for it - considering the number of posts here on this site week after week by guys who lost their money after paying a woman up front for promises of service later.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:43 PM   #23
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ohhhh....Sorry got the drama queens confused. At this point, it still might be a good idea to clarify whether the provider does or doesn't have obstructive GI issues when scheduling. LOL
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 01:08 AM   #24
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

AS LONG AS THERE ARE CLIENTS LIKE THIS, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PROVIDERS LIKE THIS. PROVIDERS KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE AND WE KNOW WHY THEY ARE HERE. THERE IS NO LOYALTY, THERE IS NO TRUST, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$. YOU ARE A BUSINESS TRANSACTION ON THE SPOT AND NOTHING MORE. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:27 AM   #25
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Please don't yell and go easy on using the red there.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:43 AM   #26
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
Please don't yell and go easy on using the red there.
There are times when you have to yell, use red, and glowing lights
because some people just don't listen. This is one of those times.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:59 AM   #27
dannyloves69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Thank You Tara Evans, and I know Tina could have been great for the ECCIE guys but just failed me, hopefully pulls it together, but who knows.
dannyloves69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:14 AM   #28
dannyloves69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

To try and clear this up. The money was put on the desk for her to see, same way I did last time. She didnt pick it up the first time and I didnt notice when she got it on second vist. At any rate she got drunk in an hour, passed out, did not provide any type of service, She apologized next morning and promised to make it up, weeks, then months went by with her excuses on why she couldnt make it, but kept posting on site weekly. Yes, im niave and thought she would do the right thing, that is why I kept the dialog going, that was the only chance I had of possibility getting something in return, but nothing ever happened, so finally wrote the review and notice. Is having the money out front no longer the protocol as it once was expected by the ladies to see without asking.
dannyloves69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:40 AM   #29
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

It’s harder to fault you for that, since many women insist that’s the proper protocol. You’d seen her before, too, so you had a little less reason to be wary.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 10:15 AM   #30
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Provider is completely wrong

Op people will try and fault you cause some people are just ignorant imo

The chick got drunk and passed out ....she no deserve to keep money imo and honestly if I were the op I would say she ripped me off too and was a thief .
Analeese is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women