Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160268
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2019, 12:02 AM   #361
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Yes you are. Once you leave America the greatest sport on earth is called Football not soccer. That was my whole point, carry on.
in America, soccer is a second tier sport. yes in the euro premier league soccertards make as much as .. wait for it .. the big 4. why is it that Hockey .. such a national sport in the land of Canucks and vodkatards not worth the big bucks like .. America?

Money! that's why! we gots it .. the world wants it.

America! the bastion of capitalism pays the big bucks! take all of the premier league, F1 and .. cricket (sic) and it doesn't compare to the US big 4. American football, basketball, baseball and hockey eclipse them all. throw in NASCAR and IndyCar and it's a slam dunk.

money talks .. bullshit walks. America has the money!

thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:28 AM   #362
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Nike is cleaning up on USA WWC gear.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:34 AM   #363
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nike is cleaning up on USA WWC gear.

are they? compared to what??

Michael Jordan's Net Worth Jumps $350 Million To $1.65 Billion

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad.../#2a169e5c2848

NOT FAKE NEWS!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...twear-segment/

Nike makes more on Jordie alone than some cunttard lesbos in shorts kicking a soccer ball .. without their balls.

BAHHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:10 AM   #364
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Fact still remains, the US pussied out of the war until the very end, cause that is the only way they stood a chance. Fact still remains England did the bulk of the fighting not the US get over it. That is a fact, keep ignoring it all you want to, that only makes you IGNORant.
No.

You're fucking wrong.

The U.S. was selling food stuff to Britain throughout the entire war; thus, feeding the fucking Tommies in the trenches.

"An army marches on its stomach," Napoleon Bonaparte.

Soldiers do not fight without food.

There were over four million rifle rounds and over a thousand heavy artillery shell casings aboard the Lusitania bound from New York to Britain when it was sank by a German submarine in 1915 killing 128 American citizens. So, you lie when you claim the U.S. was not involved until late in the war.

The U.S. was providing food and ammunition to the Brits from the very beginning.

Quote:
"The gold reserves, overseas investments and private credit then ran out, forcing Britain to borrow $4 billion from the U.S. Treasury in 1917–18. Much of this money was spent paying United States industries to manufacture ammunition. United States Cartridge Company expanded its work force ten-fold in response to September 1914 contracts with British purchasing agents; and ultimately manufactured over two billion rifle and machine gun cartridges. Baldwin Locomotive Works expanded their Eddystone, Pennsylvania, manufacturing facilities in 1915 to manufacture Russian artillery shells and British rifles. The United States production of smokeless powder was equal to the combined production of the European Allies during the last 19 months of the war; and by the end of the war United States factories were producing smokeless powder at a rate 45 percent higher than the European Allies' combined production. Production rate of explosives by the United States was similarly 40 percent higher than Britain and nearly twice that of France. Shipments of American raw materials and food allowed Britain to feed itself and its army while maintaining her productivity. The financing was generally successful. Heavy investment in ammunition manufacturing machinery did not bring long term prosperity to some major American companies. The United States Cartridge Company Lowell, Massachusetts, factory which manufactured nearly two-thirds of the small arms cartridges produced in the United States during the war, closed eight years later. After Baldwin manufactured over six million artillery shells, nearly two million rifles, and 5,551 military locomotives for Russia, France, Britain and the United States..." (Wiki)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:42 AM   #365
oeb11
Valued Poster

Bottom Line- Rapinoe's 15 minutes of fame are over!!!!
She is no longer relevant, and will not be on the Soccer team in four years.

The only time I watch soccer is the Women's World Cup - nothing else has my interest.

In general, soccer is like watching paint dry

Those who like the game are welcome to it
WALDT
LM- who is the next PM of the UK ????????
Hemingway "There are only three sports. Mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motorsports. In those One looks death in the eye: everything else is just a game." Paraphrased.

And -
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yes you are. Once you leave America the greatest sport on earth is called Football not soccer. That was my whole point, carry on.
Please - carry On - and take One's own suggestion - Go Back to where soccer is relevant.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:46 AM   #366
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Fact still remains, the US pussied out of the war until the very end, cause that is the only way they stood a chance. Fact still remains England did the bulk of the fighting not the US get over it. That is a fact, keep ignoring it all you want to, that only makes you IGNORant.

U.S. did not pussie out of that war. U.S. had no business in that war. it was strictly a European affair. England begged U.S. to get involved.

When U.S. didn't due to the anti-war feelings in U.S., Wilson wanted in, but could not do to anti-war pressure.

they resorted to dirty tricks like secretly putting ammunition on a US flag ship, Lusitania instead of a UK flagged ship, and tipping the germans about its cargo.

what really got the U.S.in, was the intercepted cable convienently provided by the UK between Mexico & Germany about intervention if U.S. went to war.

If britain was all that, why did they ask for help in 2 world wars!!!!

Free trade weakened the British Empire.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:54 AM   #367
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just a thought for you LM.
I received a Mod warning for using the word "Ignorant" towards another poster in the political forum.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 10:16 PM   #368
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, your point (aside from the one on top of your head) was to try to portray Americans as either rubes or arrogant based on our use of the word soccer. I simply illustrated why we are not wrong to do so. Soccer is a legitimate name for the game that the Brits used up until 1980 or so. And since we already established the game of football in this country there was no good reason to change the name of soccer to football.
As for the rest of the world using "football", it looks as if you're wrong again junior,
"Redditor reddripper put together this excellent map of what "the beautiful game" is called around the world.

It's based on language etymologies. All the pink countries call it "football," or some literal translation of "football." All the blue countries call it "soccer," or some translation of "soccer." All the green countries call it something else entirely.

The takeaway: Americans aren't the only ones who don't call it "football." Not by a long shot. Much of Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, Oceania, South Africa and even Italy call it something other than "football." https://www.businessinsider.com/foot...er-map-2013-12

Don't forget Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.

But hey, thanks for playing!
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 02:04 AM   #369
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No.

You're fucking wrong.

The U.S. was selling food stuff to Britain throughout the entire war; thus, feeding the fucking Tommies in the trenches.

"An army marches on its stomach," Napoleon Bonaparte.

Soldiers do not fight without food.

There were over four million rifle rounds and over a thousand heavy artillery shell casings aboard the Lusitania bound from New York to Britain when it was sank by a German submarine in 1915 killing 128 American citizens. So, you lie when you claim the U.S. was not involved until late in the war.

The U.S. was providing food and ammunition to the Brits from the very beginning.
America entered the war less than two years before the war was over, AFTER England did all of the heavy lifting. Period end of story get over it.
Little Monster is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 02:06 AM   #370
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I received a Mod warning for using the word "Ignorant" towards another poster in the political forum.
Reading comprehension not your strong point I take it. I never called anyone anything.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:09 AM   #371
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Actually, your point (aside from the one on top of your head) was to try to portray Americans as either rubes or arrogant based on our use of the word soccer. I simply illustrated why we are not wrong to do so. Soccer is a legitimate name for the game that the Brits used up until 1980 or so. And since we already established the game of football in this country there was no good reason to change the name of soccer to football.
As for the rest of the world using "football", it looks as if you're wrong again junior,
"Redditor reddripper put together this excellent map of what "the beautiful game" is called around the world.

It's based on language etymologies. All the pink countries call it "football," or some literal translation of "football." All the blue countries call it "soccer," or some translation of "soccer." All the green countries call it something else entirely.

The takeaway: Americans aren't the only ones who don't call it "football." Not by a long shot. Much of Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, Oceania, South Africa and even Italy call it something other than "football." https://www.businessinsider.com/foot...er-map-2013-12

Don't forget Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.

But hey, thanks for playing!
You can try to twist it anyway you want to, but my point still remains and you continue to validate it. Once you leave the shithole they call America all of the relevant countries call the greatest sport what it is "Football", not that I need it, but thanks for the help.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:38 AM   #372
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
all of the relevant countries
What are they...DO TELL!!
Why do you stay in a country you despise...strange VERY strange.
Maybe it's you and not the country...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 03:01 AM   #373
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
What are they...DO TELL!!
Why do you stay in a country you despise...strange VERY strange.
Maybe it's you and not the country...
Venezuela
Old 07-24-2019, 04:32 AM   #374
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
America entered the war less than two years before the war was over, AFTER England did all of the heavy lifting. Period end of story get over it.
Even a blind man can see you're lying. Britain and France would not have lasted until 1917 without the economic and materiel aid of the United States. The U.S. was involved early on.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 07:32 AM   #375
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11

LM-Reading comprehension not your strong point I take it. I never called anyone anything.

oeb11-Denial is a stock in trade SOP for DPST's!!!
A courteous note to LM gets the usual response- "Outrage"!
Off topic - my apologies.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women