Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2019, 10:36 AM   #16
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

They are making more here but getting less hours. Walmart and many other companies started cutting hours back once they were required to pay $12 to $16 per hour. I have friends who were getting 32-39 hours a week and sometimes even 40+ and overtime who are now only getting 12-20 hours a week and they had to get a second job.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:39 PM   #17
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

My recent trip to BBD there was. Bartender 1 drink away from dancing. She was really cute.
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:43 PM   #18
Heartofwinter
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

So just checked out BBD. Good times for sure. BDFW has some cute bartenders. H***** and J****** are just two that come to mind. Haven't been by there in a couple weeks though.
Heartofwinter is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 06:57 AM   #19
Dersieger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordallas View Post
I've never taken a bartender out, but have had fun with several waitresses outside the club. Bartenders make good money, especially the good looking ones. However, there are several waitresses that don't make that kind of coin, especially on a slow weekday afternoon.

The first waitress I ever took out, I had asked her to come to a Motel 6. I was outside my room smoking a cigarette when she pulls up in a fancy Dodge Challenger! I did not ask her about it, but she had told me that money was tight, go figure.

Another interesting encounter was this other waitress I'd met and she was super cute. Turns out she used to be a dancer, and just had a baby. When she went back to the club, the manager did not let her dance due to added weight and the stretch marks on her tummy. So he gave her a waitress' job. When I took her top off at said motel, the stretch marks were pretty evident much more than usual (not that it mattered to me!)

I agree with the previous posts, there are SEVERAL hot women all around working in Walmart, CVS pharmacy and other locations and they would love to be shown a good time and showered with gifts. I've been down that route too, and it is too time consuming and you have to peel away from your wife/girlfriend/SO in order to be able to indulge. It is FUN when you score, for sure.

Forbidden fruit is always more desired, but in the end when it comes down to it - they are all the same!
How much did you typically have to spend on them?
Dersieger is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 11:30 AM   #20
NotPlaying
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

You can buy off the door girls, waitresses and bartenders at Bucks and PTs. Haven't had the chance to do so and take them to VIP but there's a really cute barkeep at PTs that I may roll the dice on!

I did get one of the waitresses at The Lodge cut one night years ago and had some VIP fun with her.
NotPlaying is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 11:33 AM   #21
Ron_Mexico91
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I've hooked up with one from CL before. Really no different than gaming a girl at starbucks, the gym, or anywhere else. Get number, meet up, waste time and $$ chillin and hope to get laid.
The real question to ask is if it's worth the extra effort when there are providers on site and on here?
Ron_Mexico91 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 12:15 PM   #22
nordallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

@Dersieger: My typical expenses would be as follows:

A) Hotel Room
B) Girl fee - $$ - $$$ (I never pay more than $$$ as as rule of thumb)
C) Drink and food (mostly prior to act).

But that's only half the story.

As any player knows, these waitresses won't just walk out of the club with you. Some might, based on desperation or if the OP looks like Brad Pitt...but those are outlier cases. In reality, you have to spend some time in the club (like two or three visits) to get to know them. Once you know them, they have to know that you're a generous player. The waitress might hook you up with a dancer or she might hear that you are a generous tipper.

Once this happens, I usually just flat out ask if she (waitress) wants to play OTC. And honestly my odds aren't that great. But if she does agree, show her a good time and spend a bit more than you intended to. The next time she needs some help, she will reach out to you and you have all the bargaining power to lower rates while still having fun.
nordallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women