Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2019, 12:36 PM   #16
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

It’s all the bullshit here. Most of these guys are time wasters and cheap asses. Then you have certain people that like to post stupid shit. I won’t say no names. But I’m sure you all know who. Then you have people that pretend to be mods and they send you threatening emails. I no longer post anywhere. Took my email off. I wish it was still like back when I first started. We lost a lot of good clients due to the shut down.
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 06:57 PM   #17
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2 View Post
The reason this place has fallen off is because of the more draconian posting guidelines and the fact that there is no daily posting forum. Guys are here to find girls.
You'll have to take your complaints of the "draconian posting guidelines" up with the site owners and admins.

We've tried the "daily posting forum" in Austin a number of times but it creates an unsustainable amount of work because the rules are not followed.

If a lady posts an ad on Tuesday, she's also most likely available on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, too. Do you really need her to post a daily reminder?

ztonk
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 04:25 AM   #18
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Yep, until then this site is just "Plain Vanilla"....
Nothing but a bunch of lame ass threads that "Blows"
Pretty sad.

That reminds me of someone that lied to a prostitute, told her he loved her. Didn't mean it, broke her heart and in return she broke up his marriage. Good times!!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:34 AM   #19
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

What would be useful is for the ads to include services and rates. Also for the reviews to include rates.
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 08:25 AM   #20
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
You'll have to take your complaints of the "draconian posting guidelines" up with the site owners and admins.

We've tried the "daily posting forum" in Austin a number of times but it creates an unsustainable amount of work because the rules are not followed.

If a lady posts an ad on Tuesday, she's also most likely available on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, too. Do you really need her to post a daily reminder?

ztonk

Basically yeah, you do. A girl who posted she was open this week on a tuesday might not be available on friday. Even the ones who post their hours which too few do. But if I see a girl posted TODAY then I know she's around.

Just look at the other site. Much, much less restrictive on posting so more girls post there. So more guys' eyeballs are drawn there. Which causes even more girls to post there almost exclusively and here as an after thought. And honestly if the girls do bend the rules for a snatch thread I don't see why that's a big deal. Are the constant threADs any different? Let it go nuts and sink or swim.

Don't take this as a personal attack please. The only reason we still have dudes coming here at all is because the mod team on this site is actually a lot more impartial than over there so we can have actual discussions here and in the men's room.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 08:53 AM   #21
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are 100% right on why a lot of gals don’t post here. Too many rules on how to post. But then you have ISO to where guys can ask basically for what ever. When in all reality guys that make ISO is basically making an ad like us ladies do. And I hated to post because half of the people that contacted me were bullshitters. Asking too many questions. This profession is no longer for me. (For the time being) Got a couple of regulars and I’m good.
Quote:
Basically yeah, you do. A girl who posted she was open this week on a tuesday might not be available on friday. Even the ones who post their hours which too few do. But if I see a girl posted TODAY then I know she's around.

Just look at the other site. Much, much less restrictive on posting so more girls post there. So more guys' eyeballs are drawn there. Which causes even more girls to post there almost exclusively and here as an after thought. And honestly if the girls do bend the rules for a snatch thread I don't see why that's a big deal. Are the constant threADs any different? Let it go nuts and sink or swim.

Don't take this as a personal attack please. The only reason we still have dudes coming here at all is because the mod team on this site is actually a lot more impartial than over there so we can have actual discussions here and in the men's room.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:00 AM   #22
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
You are 100% right on why a lot of gals don’t post here. Too many rules on how to post. But then you have ISO to where guys can ask basically for what ever. When in all reality guys that make ISO is basically making an ad like us ladies do. And I hated to post because half of the people that contacted me were bullshitters. Asking too many questions. This profession is no longer for me. (For the time being) Got a couple of regulars and I’m good.

I hear you on a 20 questions front and how it's frustrating to answer and then get nothing. From a dude's perspective it's very easy to show up to an appointment and be really disappointed if we don't figure out what's okay ahead of time. By the same token I've dropped 20 or so potential girls in the last few months because getting any info at all is like pulling teeth.

I don't view reaching out for info (that's not available in a recent ad or sometimes the profile) as a commitment to an appointment but I imagine it's just as bad when I can't get any info from a good looking girl. A shame we can't be frank in the ads.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:20 AM   #23
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I get exactly what your saying. Although I may have come out a little rude at times. I appreciate a client that asked the questions in a well mannered way. Especially after they had been screened. I don’t share any type of information with guys that could not make a good introduction and that could not send the information I asked for. . QUOTE=Killeeninformer2;1061649 535]I hear you on a 20 questions front and how it's frustrating to answer and then get nothing. From a dude's perspective it's very easy to show up to an appointment and be really disappointed if we don't figure out what's okay ahead of time. By the same token I've dropped 20 or so potential girls in the last few months because getting any info at all is like pulling teeth.

I don't view reaching out for info (that's not available in a recent ad or sometimes the profile) as a commitment to an appointment but I imagine it's just as bad when I can't get any info from a good looking girl. A shame we can't be frank in the ads.[/QUOTE]
Old 07-26-2019, 02:40 PM   #24
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

One interesting thing I've gotten from some girls (maybe because I am continuously told I'm an ass on the board so they want to clarify) is that many of the more abrasive/blunt/etc guys on the board are perfectly gentlemanly in person. By contrast many of the m'lady types are pushy or needy. Like a 'jerk' on the board will say "No and for this reason" where the fedora wearers are more likely to do conniving crap or feel entitled for being nice.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:33 PM   #25
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
This profession is no longer for me. (For the time being) Got a couple of regulars and I’m good.
This would seem to indicate that the effort to end the hobby in Austin by the powers at be is working. Major turn around in only a few short years.
Sirgenerous is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 09:26 AM   #26
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Most have just gone to their UTRs.....at least til they retire lol.
ATF Hobby is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 01:17 AM   #27
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:

And Little Monster still reporting everything that I say on the boards.
What in the Fuck are you talking about??? Still reporting everything you say??? I done forgot all about your ass until this post here. Little Monster is only able to get on the board one maybe two nights a week these days because he doesn't wannabe a sad pathetic lonely man such as yourself.

Carry On...
Little Monster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women