Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452903
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35271
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2015, 01:16 PM   #31
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I don't like being called a slut. You can like it all you want. I really don't care.
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:25 PM   #32
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is better than watching people fight in Wal-Mart over a sweater
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:27 PM   #33
Omerta
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Lolahhhhh, I wouldn't be so worried. I agree with you in some ways: I don't call the ladies here "whores" or "sluts" or anything derogatory, either to their face or behind their back. They are not just bodies for my quick, impersonal gratification; the women here I've met are special to me, women to whom I can be intimate. And maybe I'm being stupid or naive, but I believe the women here deserve respect.

In these posts, it can be very hard to heard the emotional context behind the actual words. In my case, having met Ginger and Danielle in person, I can "see" their facial and body language to the words they're posting above. In the past, both women call themselves "whores" in person with me. But in each case, they winked, or shrugged, or used "that tone" which told me they don't take the term seriously.

And like Selina and Dallass have said, it's just a label. Take that label and make it your bitch: ignore it, change it, kick it... whatever makes you comfortable.

The hobby is all about living an illusion of passion. Sometimes it can really become a friendship but even if not, for a few hours, two people can lower their guard and be intimate together. So if a client is calling you a word you don't like, be kind but honest with him and tell him so. Tell him something like, "I like to act slutty, but I'm not a slut." Say it with a smile and a kiss, and most guys will willingly do what you ask.

But you don't have to put up with a guy disrespecting you. At the end of the day, you have a choice to see him or not.
Omerta is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:27 PM   #34
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post
Did I make this asking for opinions? No. You're purposely trying to stir shit up. I made this thread to express MY FUCKING THOUGHTS.

Also I've only made 3 threads. And I've used them as threADS.

Why does it matter to you that I don't like being called a slut? Are you the one fucking me? Does my dislike of the word slut affect you in any way? Please take a moment to think about these three questions.

You can like being called a slut all you want. Why? BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU LIKE and it doesn't affect me.Maybe you should stop caring so much about me.

I haven't done a damn thing to you or anyone else. All you fucking females on this website who feel the need to start beef, fuck you. Calling me an attention whore. You guys post WAY more than me. I'm the new girl trying to get my name out there. Why do you care so much? You're afraid? You're jealous? Please fucking tell me. And then get the fuck over it. I'm not going anywhere and I'm gonna keep posting and doing the same shit I've been doing. All you're accomplishing is pissing me off and trying to start some petty drama. I'm fucking tired of hearing the hate.

You fucking females just don't understand. We could have SO MUCH FUN. But y'all wanna be miserable and hateful...

I'm done replying to your comments because I have shit to do today. Can't be spending all my time arguing with a grown ass woman, I have more important things to do. Have a nice day Selena. Glad to know your opinions lol
Temper, temper.

You're being a bit overly defensive & illogical. No one is out to get you... Quite the contrary. The experienced ladies here could be a great resource to you, if only you would stop acting so nasty.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:29 PM   #35
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Temper, temper.

You're being a bit overly defensive. No one is out to get you... Quite the contrary. The experienced ladies here could be a great resource to you, if only you would stop acting so nasty.
I let my temper get ahold of me. But I edited it. I just need to learn to not give a fuck what any of you have to say. And I'm not here to make friends with the ladies. My first client told me to stay away from y'all.

And I only 'act nasty' because I haven't had many of the more known providers do anything nice to me. Fuck, Danielle Reid blasted my face on BP. I'm angry. And she has her boyfriend or whitearmyboi (as I was told by a few hobbyist) post some hateful shit to me.
I'm angry and fed up.
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:34 PM   #36
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Temper, temper.

You're being a bit overly defensive & illogical. No one is out to get you... Quite the contrary. The experienced ladies here could be a great resource to you, if only you would stop acting so nasty.
Damn! Smh self control people...a lot of hate in that paragraphs of post....she could learn a thing or two from some grown ass women one day....ijs
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:34 PM   #37
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No one is being rude, bitchy, hateful, or miserable. I'm having the time of my life right now in NWA. Even though it's raining I had the best Crab Spinach dip at Crabby's.

Anyway, my point is none of us are attacking you sweetheart. We're giving you our opinions. I mean, this is an open board after all. No need to blow up and freak out. If you think before you hit Post Reply then you wouldn't have to erase it later
Old 11-28-2015, 01:35 PM   #38
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally love being called a Prostitute and a slut.. I often refer to myself as a Penis Professional and I think I'm an outstanding whore. I definitely think Tht ur in the wrong profession if u don't like those terms. Then again u could go with daddy's good little girl if u prefer going about it Tht way. But we are all AWESOME whores, prostitutes, sluts, Orgasam engineers(love Tht IJS), and penis professionals. But Whatever u decide to be, be a good one. U are taking this to personal and u should just breath and take it easy darling.
SerenityXX is online now   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:37 PM   #39
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay....I haven't done anything to you lolahhh so please do not throw me in this mess...all I did say was being called a whore or slut dosent bother me...to each their own...I also had a client who wanted me to play with his small white penis and tell him what a big nice black cock he had, so I told him what he wanted to hear and we were both happy at the end
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:40 PM   #40
Permission2Look

Encounters: 15

I think the OP is quite breathe taking and if she ever decides to visit Texas, more precisely Houston, I would call her whatever she wanted me to
Permission2Look is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:42 PM   #41
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Danielle Reid ur cracking my shit up over here I can't with u
SerenityXX is online now   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:47 PM   #42
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I apologize Lolah for calling you a little girl..I am a john,trick,fucktard,loser that has to pay for pussy from chicks that won't give me the time of day in real world.but I have a good time.know thy self.
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 02:01 PM   #43
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter north77 View Post
I apologize Lolah for calling you a little girl..I am a john,trick,fucktard,loser that has to pay for pussy from chicks that won't give me the time of day in real world.but I have a good time.know thy self.
Oh, whatever. I let you take me to Denny's.

+1 on know thyself! Excellent way to put it, Peter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post
... I'm not here to make friends with the ladies. My first client told me to stay away from y'all...
There's not a whole lot of safety in insulting & alienating yourself from your reference supply... Ijs.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 02:34 PM   #44
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post
Danielle Reid ur cracking my shit up over here I can't with u
Lol glad I could make you laugh
Old 11-28-2015, 02:34 PM   #45
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I meant ladies in the real world who look like the ones that let me fuck them.sorry for not being lucid Ginger,lucidity never been my forte.
peter north77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women