Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40260
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2018, 08:16 AM   #16
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

SHhhh - MENTAL health is the real issues , Look at the idiot in NY that stabbed 5 including kids Shhh (no gun)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:20 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If those kids had been armed...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 12:38 PM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Accord to the consensus of psychiatrists... transgenderism is a mental disorder. Many of them live lives of depression and are suicidle.

Guess we can add homicidal to the list.
That is my understanding that transgenderism is mental disorder. In doing a google search it appears that WHO has recently declared it not a mental disorder. Having a hard time finding the actual AMA declaration that considered it a psychological condition but my guess is google has "enhanced" the result set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
....If I am wrong please point it out for me so that I may avoid offending someone in the future.

I second that.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:03 PM   #19
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If those kids had been armed...
You're coming around
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:09 PM   #20
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For those who truley want to understand how he has the desires to become she its a biology thing..When conceived EVERYONE starts out exactly the same until changes happen at some point along the journey most go in one direction or the other (male or female) but for some your physical body goes one way while the brain parts that give you info so to speak goes the other way...

The mental part comes from a lifetime of ridicule ,being made fun off....being told your wrong about who your soul tells you are,rejection and fear
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:18 PM   #21
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
For those who truley want to understand how he has the desires to become she its a biology thing..When conceived EVERYONE starts out exactly the same until changes happen at some point along the journey most go in one direction or the other (male or female) but for some your physical body goes one way while the brain parts that give you info so to speak goes the other way...

The mental part comes from a lifetime of ridicule ,being made fun off....being told your wrong about who your soul tells you are,rejection and fear

Funny, at no time did i ever think myself a gal.. So do you have proof that 'everyone' starts out that way??
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:27 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
That is my understanding that transgenderism is mental disorder. In doing a google search it appears that WHO has recently declared it not a mental disorder. Having a hard time finding the actual AMA declaration that considered it a psychological condition but my guess is google has "enhanced" the result set.
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...der-sex-change

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.eb325580fc76

https://www.quora.com/Is-being-trans...How-do-we-know

Here's what the American Psychological Association says[1]:
Is being transgender a mental disorder?
A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 07:32 PM   #23
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Funny, at no time did i ever think myself a gal.. So do you have proof that 'everyone' starts out that way??
From the moment of fertilization, the embryo grows as the cells of the fertilized egg multiply. However, there is a problem. How can the DNA be read if the materials needed to read it have not yet been produced? The answer is that they are provided by the mother in the form of mRNA and proteins. The early stages of development are controlled directly by the mother's genotype for about the first three weeks, in humans, after which the embryo's DNA takes over
At eight weeks most of the features of the adult are visible, when it is referred to as a fetus. During the first few weeks, it is neither male nor female. However, a small group of cells, called the "indifferent gonads" begin to form, that are capable of becoming ovaries or testicles. At the same time, other internal features of both sexes develop, the Mullerian (female) ducts and the Wolffian (male) ducts.
The gonad contains supporting cells and others that will, in time, produce hormones, the so-called gonadotrophins, androgens or estrogens, depending on the direction of development.
The gamete producing cells, which will in the future, produce the ova or sperm, originate in another part of the embryo and migrate to it.

Male Development.
For a male embryo, at around the sixth week, the SRY gene, on the Y chromosome promotes a protein called the H-Y antigen. The effect of this is to bind to the DNA molecule itself, in a number of specific places, causing it to bend, in turn affecting the action of a number of genes.
About nineteen different genes are probably involved, on either the X chromosome or the autosomes.
The actual sequence of events is still largely unknown, but the hormone producing cells of the indifferent gonad become the Leydig cells, the primitive testes, which have rudimentary sperm producing tubules, while the supporting cells become the sertoli cells which will, in time, produce the sperm.
They also have the ability to produce testosterone and other androgens, along with a hormone called Mullerian Inhibiting Factor. The latter, as its name implies inhibits the further development of the female sexual features, which degenerate.
This in turn sets off a complex sequence of hormonal changes which encourage the action of the genes in developing some characteristics and inhibiting others.

Female Development.
In a female embryo, from about the sixth week, the Wolffian ducts degenerate, and the Mullerian ducts develop towards the Fallopian tubes, uterus and vagina. Meanwhile, by the twelfth week, the indifferent gonad begins to develop into an ovary.
The supporting cells form the cells which will surround the ova, the granulosa cells, and the hormone producing cells form the thecal cells which remain relatively quiescent. The chromosomes in the gamete cells begin to separate, but then cease their activity until puberty.
As early as 1983, the idea of femaleness being merely the absence of maleness was out of date.there is a specific 'feminization' process. Clearly there must be two X chromosomes, otherwise the gamete cells die, as in X0 (Turner's Syndrome), and the ovary atrophies. Moreover there is a rise in estrogens in the female embryo at six weeks, paralleling the rise in androgens in the male.
Nevertheless, the process of female development does not appear to have been studied in depth, being taken as a sort of default state, and Fausto-Sterling criticizes "the willingness of researchers to accept at face value the idea of passive female development."
Until the eighth week, the external genitalia grow identically for either sex, but by twelve weeks, for a female, the genital tubule develops into a clitoris, while the urogenital membrane develops towards the labia.
In the male fetus, an enzyme, 5 alpha reductase, converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. The genital tubule instead becomes a penis, while the urogenital membrane fuses to become the scrotum.

Any other questions?
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:37 PM   #24
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So glad we are concentrating on the gender of the story.

Me, I'm worried about the violence aspect of the story.

Why do people even ask themselves what is wrong with the world. It's so obvious. Gender is the story and violence is in the background as the norm. Violence is the problem.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:00 PM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
So glad we are concentrating on the gender of the story...
Sorry but my brain freezes whenever gender is the story. Ever since Mark Zuckerberg told me I have 71 gender options I've been crippled with indecision.

https://ageofshitlords.com/facebook-...gender-options
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:10 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
So glad we are concentrating on the gender of the story.

Me, I'm worried about the violence aspect of the story.

Why do people even ask themselves what is wrong with the world. It's so obvious. Gender is the story and violence is in the background as the norm. Violence is the problem.
The gender and race of the individual is quite pertinent in this instance because it serves to explain why this story has not been headlining every news broadcast by the hypocritical lame-stream media since it happened. If it had been a white male shooter, you'd still be hearing about it. But since the shooter was a black female and transgender to boot, this story no longer mentioned.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:22 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Sorry but my brain freezes whenever gender is the story. Ever since Mark Zuckerberg told me I have 71 gender options I've been crippled with indecision.

https://ageofshitlords.com/facebook-...gender-options
i am offended! i don't see Sea Bass on the list!

i just don't get this trans thing either. i consider it a mental defect of some sort. as i read snippets about it, i think it's a form of clinical depression. the suicide rate post-trans is way higher than the average. so apparently these people aren't happy as .. anything! some people just aren't able to cope.

i wonder how the trans community will react to this? in the end a criminal act is a criminal act no matter what the actor identifies as. being a trans is not an excuse for murder.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:53 PM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i am offended! i don't see Sea Bass on the list!

i just don't get this trans thing either. i consider it a mental defect of some sort. as i read snippets about it, i think it's a form of clinical depression. the suicide rate post-trans is way higher than the average. so apparently these people aren't happy as .. anything! some people just aren't able to cope.

i wonder how the trans community will react to this? in the end a criminal act is a criminal act no matter what the actor identifies as. being a trans is not an excuse for murder.

its the same thing with the homosexuals. the APA policy regarding homosexuals was changed in the late 1970's so that they won't be offended. transgender is getting that treatment as well.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:08 PM   #29
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I still don’t know where to tee up my ball on the golf course.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:54 PM   #30
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

I second that.

Try doing the same search on DuckDuckGo and you’ll get a totally different result.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women