Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2018, 06:20 AM   #16
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I think the whole thing will backfire on the Democrats like it did on Clarence Thomas. Had he not been so mistreated by the liberals, he might have moved left during his term on the court. Now, he gets revenge everyday against the assholes who shit all over him.

Might have the same affect on Kavanaugh. Several Republican appointments over the years turned out to be liberals, so it is no slam dunk that anyone they put on the bench will roll back all the liberal programs the court has approved.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 07:40 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So the message to Democrats here is: Take your chances, maybe he’ll change his philosophy? Trust us?

HAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSH!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:48 AM   #18
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So the message to Democrats here is: Take your chances, maybe he’ll change his philosophy? Trust us?

HAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSH!!
You and the dims have said almost nothing about the guy's judicial "philosophy". What do you even know about it, let alone find reason to object to? Talking about the finer points of the law and the Constitution is hard. Smearing and character assassination are easier, more fun and generate better TV ratings.

Just for the record, SCOTUS justices are sworn to follow the Constitution, not whatever the progressive agenda of the day happens to be.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:28 AM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Just for the record, SCOTUS justices are sworn to follow the Constitution, not whatever the progressive agenda of the day happens to be.
That point seems to be lost on most government officials who have to take the oath

This is what happens when your political philosophy is......"party first, country second".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:43 AM   #20
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

That's it IMPEACH the WORLD the NEW DIM-TART answer for EVERYTHING
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 02:00 PM   #21
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I'm starting to get annoyed with his Accuser. the Republicans are giving her a fair chance to give her testimony, whether publicly or behind closed doors.. what else can the Democrats expect, reasonably? an FBI inquiry? please.. I realize this is all about tit-for-tat, I explained that in other threads, AND I agree with the idea, frankly.. Kavanaugh SHOULD be denied, simply because the Republicans bottled Obama's Nominee.

And what gets ME, is name me ANY OTHER INSTANCE in which an accuser, gets to dictate to a court, HOW THE INVESTIGATION or testimony will be given???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
Christ you are stupid.

What goes around comes around. Impeach BK over these 35 year old "recovered memory" allegations and the GOP will be salivating over the opportunity to impeach liberal judges once they get Congress back.

Start with Ruth Ginsburg. Sleeping in court shows incompetence. Add to that both her and Kagen FAILED to recuse themselves from the gay marriage debate that made it legal, because BOTH have precided over gay marriages..

Quote:
You and the dims have said almost nothing about the guy's judicial "philosophy". What do you even know about it, let alone find reason to object to? Talking about the finer points of the law and the Constitution is hard. Smearing and character assassination are easier, more fun and generate better TV ratings.

Nor have they given even 1/100th the air time to the ACTUAL EVIDENCE back uped claims of domestic violence towards that A&&HAT, Keith Ellison..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 04:04 AM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
realize this is all about tit-for-tat, I explained that in other threads, AND I agree with the idea, frankly.. Kavanaugh SHOULD be denied, simply because the Republicans bottled Obama's Nominee.

lets see... you do realize that the democrats bottled up Bush 41 & Bush 42 nominees during an election year. tit for tat as you will since the dems used the Biden rule against a republicans. Republicans returned the favor with merick garland. Turnabout is fair play.

there are consequence for that and the democrats are infamously shortsighted on the consequences of their acts.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 04:15 AM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Start with Ruth Ginsburg. Sleeping in court shows incompetence. Add to that both her and Kagen FAILED to recuse themselves from the gay marriage debate that made it legal, because BOTH have precided over gay marriages..

sleeping in court is not incompetence. (not defending ginsburg) give her a break she's 85.

ginsburg & kagan should definitely should have recused themselves from the gay marriage fiasco. who is the authority to tell them they need to recuse themselves? there isn't one. usually, its the lawyers that ask nicely about it. therein lies a flaw in the judicial system. there are no real authority to enforce recusal and there are no back up/reserve judges to be had in case of recusal, death, resignation and impeachment.
Old 09-22-2018, 02:14 PM   #24
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
sleeping in court is not incompetence. (not defending ginsburg) give her a break she's 85.
IF her age is causing her to sleep during court hearings, how is that NOT incompetence?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:19 PM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
IF her age is causing her to sleep during court hearings, how is that NOT incompetence?
Hmmm... maybe we should expand the 25th Amendment so it applies to SCOTUS justices?
Old 09-22-2018, 02:40 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

falling asleep is not incompetence.

Incompetence are things you repeatedly make mistakes, snafus on a regular basis causing problems for everyone. you're told do certain things but you go off and do something else and that work doesn't get done. that's incompetence.
Old 09-22-2018, 02:54 PM   #27
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

Incompetence are things you repeatedly make mistakes, snafus on a regular basis causing problems for everyone. you're told do certain things but you go off and do something else and that work doesn't get done. that's incompetence.
dilbert, you're trying to split hairs. If you fall asleep on the job, you can't perform. If you can't perform, you are by definition incompetent.
Old 09-22-2018, 04:01 PM   #28
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm starting to get annoyed with his Accuser. the Republicans are giving her a fair chance to give her testimony, whether publicly or behind closed doors.. what else can the Democrats expect, reasonably? an FBI inquiry? please.. I realize this is all about tit-for-tat, I explained that in other threads, AND I agree with the idea, frankly.. Kavanaugh SHOULD be denied, simply because the Republicans bottled Obama's Nominee.

but don't insult my intelligence with this nonsense. show up Monday, or get lost. fuck you for the bullshit story that is 36 years old.

thinking like a Democratic Strategist: here is one way to save this off-the-rails story, that is embarrassing the Democratic party. act like you will not testify, then show up secretly and unannounced Monday morning.. the reporters will flock to you, when you tell them "this is too important for women and the country, I couldn't sleep, I have to testify today"! catch the Committee off-guard, and steer the press in your favor. ignore this advice at your peril
I believe Congress has agreed to "guarantee her safety" so I would assume Federal Agents (FBI?) have to go out to California to get her. So the Feds would know. If she just showed up then her "safety guarantee" would just be another "blow smoke up your ass" claim.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 04:02 PM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
dilbert, you're trying to split hairs. If you fall asleep on the job, you can't perform. If you can't perform, you are by definition incompetent.

falling asleep on the job is a different behavior issue, not necessarily related to incompetency. (there are some issues that may arise out of that).

In this case, it depends on the type of job you're doing.
Old 09-22-2018, 04:06 PM   #30
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

I have to agree with lustylad on this one dilbert. She's a judge. If she's consistently sleeping during hearings, deliberations, etc then she's incompetent. If a McDonald's employee is sleeping on the job then it's just fraud.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women