Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
{vb:debugvardump notices}
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2017, 07:08 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default How about this piece of shit?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-says.amp.html

Where's the left on this schmuck? A pig of the highest magnitude. Sending an email to Hollywood power brokers begging to save his ass. Where's Hillary? Mooshelle? Oprah? Whooooopi?Ellen? Colbert? Kimmel? He looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon with a 5 day stuble. His brother fired him in a vain attempt to save the company. Fucking joke.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:37 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I bet this is just the tip of the iceberg with ole Harvey.

He might have a little bit of Roman Polanski in him.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:01 PM   #3
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon with a 5 day stubble.
If central casting was looking for someone to "play" a lecherous old perv Harvey Weinstein is perfect! Not only does he look the part... his resume is unsurpassed! Just ask the New York Times for references!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:08 PM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

aren't they the same age?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:09 PM   #5
lustylad
BANNED

Default Too Late, Harvey! Your Mom Is Disappointed!

Here is the full text of Harvey's resignation letter... what the fuck does the NRA have to do with asking hot young hollywood actresses to watch you take a shower and give you a NMM?

"I came of age in the ‘60s and ‘70s, when all the rules about behavior and workplaces were different. That was the culture then.

I have since learned it’s not an excuse, in the office - or out of it. To anyone.

I realized some time ago that I needed to be a better person, and my interactions with the people I work with have changed.

I appreciate the way I’ve behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologize for it.

Though I’m trying to do better, I know I have a long way to go. That is my commitment. My journey now will be to learn about myself and conquer my demons. Over the last year, I’ve asked Lisa Bloom to tutor me, and she’s put together a team of people. I’ve brought on therapists, and I plan to take a leave of absence from my company and to deal with this issue head on. I so respect all women, and regret what happened. I hope that my actions will speak louder than words and that one day we will all be able to earn their trust and sit down together with Lisa to learn more. Jay Z wrote in 4:44 “I’m not the man I thought I was, and I better be that man for my children.” The same is true for me. I want a second chance in the community, but I know I’ve got work to do to earn it. I have goals that are now priorities. Trust me, this isn’t an overnight process. I’ve been trying to do this for 10 years, and this is a wake-up call. I cannot be more remorseful about the people I hurt, and I plan to do right by all of them.

I am going to need a place to channel that anger, so I’ve decided that I’m going to give the NRA my full attention. I hope Wayne LaPierre will enjoy his retirement party. I’m going to do it at the same place I had my Bar Mitzvah. I’m making a movie about our President, perhaps we can make it a joint retirement party. One year ago, I began organizing a $5 million foundation to give scholarships to women directors at USC. While this might seem coincidental, it has been in the works for a year. It will be named after my mom, and I won’t disappoint her."
Old 10-09-2017, 08:19 PM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

resignation letter? I thought the directors at weinstein co. fired him?
Old 10-09-2017, 08:26 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
resignation letter? I thought the directors at weinstein co. fired him?
His brother fired him. He WAS the business. They are just trying to salvage whatever they can. They are trying to prop up the business. He's such a narcissistic, arrogant piece of shit. If the company survives, Harvey will still be paid some how.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:30 PM   #8
lustylad
BANNED

Weinstein’s Progressive Absolution

The Hollywood boss has a defense against sexual harassment claims.

Updated Oct. 6, 2017 7:05 p.m. ET

We’ve heard of 12-step programs to cure addiction, but the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein is counting on a remarkable one-step plan to gain absolution for what is reported to be decades of harassing young women in his employ—his progressive politics.

Mr. Weinstein’s astonishing response to a long report in the New York Times includes an apology for having “caused a lot of pain,” without admitting or denying any specific transgression. There’s also some psycho-babble about his “demons,” and he told the New York Post separately that he’s going to sue the Times for defamation. But he saves his main defense, his Johnnie Cochran, for the final paragraph of his statement when he plays the progressive card:

“I am going to need a place to channel that anger so I’ve decided that I’m going to give the NRA my full attention. I hope Wayne LaPierre [the National Rifle Association executive] will enjoy his retirement party. I’m going to do it at the same place I had my Bar Mitzvah. I’m making a movie about our President, perhaps we can make it a joint retirement party. One year ago, I began organizing a $5 million foundation to give scholarships to women directors at USC. While this might seem coincidental, it has been in the works for a year. It will be named after my mom and I won’t disappoint her.”

As long as he declares his opposition to the gun lobby and Donald Trump, he figures he’ll be forgiven for charges of dirty-old-man tricks that would get a CEO of any publicly traded company run out of business. And as long as he writes a big enough check to the cause of gender equity, he assumes everyone will soon forget that he is alleged to have subjected young women who worked for him to a casting couch out of the 1930s.

Harvey didn’t make it in Hollywood without knowing his audience.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/weinste...ion-1507331003
Old 10-09-2017, 08:46 PM   #9
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

would that work in todays environment? I know lefties look past indiscretion by others so as long as their cause is supported.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:04 PM   #10
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
would that work in todays environment? I know lefties look past indiscretion by others so as long as their cause is supported.
It SHOULDN"T work, but i fear it just might.
And what i wanna know, is WHY can't the authorities go after him for sexual assault charges??
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:29 AM   #11
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
It SHOULDN"T work, but i fear it just might.
And what i wanna know, is WHY can't the authorities go after him for sexual assault charges??
problem is this boils down to he said vs. she said between the 2.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:53 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

He was probably Bill's source.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:55 AM   #13
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

another assup hero
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:08 AM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
His brother fired him. He WAS the business. They are just trying to salvage whatever they can. They are trying to prop up the business. He's such a narcissistic, arrogant piece of shit. If the company survives, Harvey will still be paid some how.
If they make a movie of his life , they can get Trump or Bill Clinton to play Harvey!

Isn't that ironic....

Why is it you love one of the three?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:08 AM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
another assup hero
PIGLER abuses himself to fatgay.net.