Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37053
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2018, 02:22 AM   #1
youngstud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default centerfolds management

Man this place used to be my go to, but the typical dick head management keeps on hiring horrible talent(ugly and cheap), and its scaring the nice looking girls off to other places... hate what these guys are carelessly doing to my all time favorite hoe house.
youngstud is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:00 AM   #2
PBPM_Lover
Gaining Momentum

I don't think it's as bad as all that. Yes, there are a lot of uglies, but that's true at any club, lol. I'm a very choosy customer and I've seen 5 or 6 there in the last few months that were good, 4 of whom I've already hung out with. CF is still one of my top clubs. Although currently my #1 and 2 draft picks work @ Splendor.
PBPM_Lover is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 02:02 AM   #3
youngstud
Valued Poster

i need to go on the days you go on, because my luck has been horrible there as of late... atleast they have run off all the cubans with the exception of about 6 of them.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:34 AM   #4
looper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I used to go there quite a bit about 8 years ago but have cut back to once in a blue moon due to the drop off in talent and the constant hustle. I was there last week to meet a buddy and there were a few good looking girls but most wanted VIP and four to five bills. Not worth it anymore when the indy’s are better looking and offer better service. I miss the thrill of the chase and the fun way back in the old days. I know a bunch of regulars who quit going because of the pimp hoes and constant hustle. Such a shame cause it used to be a great place just to have a few drinks and laughs with pretty girls.

I get that they’re there to make money but they don’t have to hojndbyou or be rude. What’s a good place to chill and have some fun without the hustle?
looper is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 03:01 PM   #5
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I noticed the trend also, but don't think it has anything to do with management. This is a general trend of the economic times we are in.

Money is flowing freely and when unemployment is low that means they are less women who need hobby/strip money to make ends meet.

Also demographics also played into lack of providers. Generation X and Y had significantly less members to their generation, which means only so many women in the hobby. When the economy changed in 2008 many X and Y had young children when the economy changed their student loans still had to be paid and they flocked to the hobby.

Millennials, the largest generation since Baby Boomers, are now spending money and establishing households. They are now just enter in marriage and give it a few years and a certain percentage will be divorced with kids. The same time the economy will change and there will be a flood of new hot talent to chase in the hobby.

For now, save your shillings, relax...it will get better.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:01 PM   #6
zofco
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21
Default CG

I agree, talent at CG has really gone down. I am a frequent customer and am disappointed since this is close to my apartment. Been going to Splendor's more lately.
zofco is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 12:15 PM   #7
Alpha_Male
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Talent waxes and wanes, but the initial ask of 25 dances drives me nuts. Back in the day, it was usually 2-3 bills for a full session of dfk, bbbj, cfs, & cim. Now you usually don't get 3 of those 4.

After the latina spas got shut down, it sure would have been nice if these places picked up the slack. 140 for a half hour is unrealistic but 3 bills would have been tempting with some good service.
Alpha_Male is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:18 PM   #8
PBPM_Lover
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha_Male View Post
Talent waxes and wanes, but the initial ask of 25 dances drives me nuts. Back in the day, it was usually 2-3 bills for a full session of dfk, bbbj, cfs, & cim. Now you usually don't get 3 of those 4.
Exactly. That's what I meant in my other thread about "basic service." They want 500+ for bare minimum, mediocre service. I make them work for it. I make them go out beforehand for a bit of gfe, then tell them they'll have pay deducted if I don't get what I want. Many times they'll relent. The ones that don't, I just cancel and tell them that someone else is getting their business.
Old 09-23-2018, 12:03 PM   #9
youngstud
Valued Poster

sounds like a good strategy @PBPM...but with a club like this, in the area its in management should definitely be more selective looks wise with the girls they hire...they have been hiring a bunch of garbage lately.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:05 AM   #10
DeepPurple
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngstud View Post
Man this place used to be my go to, but the typical dick head management keeps on hiring horrible talent(ugly and cheap), and its scaring the nice looking girls off to other places... hate what these guys are carelessly doing to my all time favorite hoe house.
Management has no say if the hot girls don't want to work at a shitty ghetto club. What's scaring them off is your ugly ghetto ass.
DeepPurple is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:50 PM   #11
Bootiescratcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

The managed girls are out of control. At night at least they let these freaks hang out at the front and hound every customer that walks in even before they pay their cover and the management doesn't even tell these worthless hustlers to take a chill and just work the room versus trying to start an argument at the front door with guys who haven't even walked in yet. Then the upsell and the shitty attitudes and you have to put this on management. It would be better to have less girls on staff than those hard core hustlers who need to make their quotas. Houston is a weird weird city, sorry just is. High demand, surprisingly high supply but the actual place of transactions are out of wack. I do not enjoy any strip clubs in Houston anymore, doesn't matter if it's Men's Club or this place or some other they are all the same. High hustle, high attitude, poor service, high prices, no fun, no reason to keep going.
Bootiescratcher is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:16 PM   #12
DeepPurple
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher View Post
The managed girls are out of control. At night at least they let these freaks hang out at the front and hound every customer that walks in even before they pay their cover and the management doesn't even tell these worthless hustlers to take a chill and just work the room versus trying to start an argument at the front door with guys who haven't even walked in yet. Then the upsell and the shitty attitudes and you have to put this on management. It would be better to have less girls on staff than those hard core hustlers who need to make their quotas. Houston is a weird weird city, sorry just is. High demand, surprisingly high supply but the actual place of transactions are out of wack. I do not enjoy any strip clubs in Houston anymore, doesn't matter if it's Men's Club or this place or some other they are all the same. High hustle, high attitude, poor service, high prices, no fun, no reason to keep going.
You pretty much described Houston in the general sense of the word. Houston doesn't get it at all. Very whacked city.
DeepPurple is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:31 PM   #13
BulleitBourbon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I got a few girls from there text me regularly but their rates are outrageous. But I've also had some luck
BulleitBourbon is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 12:09 AM   #14
PBPM_Lover
Gaining Momentum

I met up w/ one from there Mon. I'd been out w/ her once before, but this time she was properly trained. Gave me what I wanted, including gfe date beforehand, dfk, bbbj, even offered cim, all for what I consider a reasonable amount. Sometimes the 2nd time is better if you give them a second chance.

I still think it's a good place. A lot of rubbish girls, of course, but at least 5 or more hot ones that I know of working there pretty often.
Old 09-27-2018, 02:37 AM   #15
Level42
BANNED

I know a white girl who works there. Got with her before she did SC scene. She was too GPS the first time around and cut it rather short. I haven't been with her ever since. She runs with a young Latin girl and even offers doubles.
Level42 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women