Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2018, 04:30 PM   #31
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
falling asleep on the job is a different behavior issue, not necessarily related to incompetency. (there are some issues that may arise out of that).
If you're a narcoleptic, we'll give you a pass lol. Not worth arguing about.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 07:07 PM   #32
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I have to agree with lustylad on this one dilbert. She's a judge. If she's consistently sleeping during hearings, deliberations, etc then she's incompetent. If a McDonald's employee is sleeping on the job then it's just fraud.

explain Blondie strip character, Bumstead. He sleeps on the job!!!! LOL!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:38 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Stay tuned more to come.

If Republicans ram through his nomination, they will sustain heavy political damage ― six weeks before an election ― and he will find himself the legitimate subject of impeachment.

More to come stay tuned.
I guess you're correct, again!

Like Bill did.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 10:24 PM   #34
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

If Republicans ram through his nomination, they will sustain heavy political damage ― six weeks before an election ― and he will find himself the legitimate subject of impeachment.

As opposed to the "illegitimate subject of impeachment?"

they probably successfully bork the guy if tonight's headlines are indicative.

Now what happens:

1. Trump will nominate someone significantly to Kavanaugh's right.
2. That person will be confirmed in the lame duck whether or not the Republicans are set to control the Senate after 2018.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 10:46 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That makes sense.

But I don’t think Trump knows the difference. He’ll nominate someone out of spite because that’s what he does. Whoever will piss off his critics the worst.

The country will not stand for that, if and when it happens.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:23 PM   #36
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That makes sense.

But I don’t think Trump knows the difference. He’ll nominate someone out of spite because that’s what he does. Whoever will piss off his critics the worst.

It must be working...he has pissing you off
You say the country will not stand for "that"... what's "that"......and you know this how??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:25 AM   #37
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Wishful thinking
Sistine Chapel, in the old South, multiple black men were accused of rape by white women, and they were lynched.

If you take the word of an accuser of sexual assault to always be true, I guess you have to exonerate those who lynched people accused of sexual assault, right?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:28 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Sistine Chapel, in the old South, multiple black men were accused of rape by white women, and they were lynched.

If you take the word of an accuser of sexual assault to always be true, I guess you have to exonerate those who lynched people accused of sexual assault, right?
Now there’s a second.

And where there’s a second, there is often a third.

#hetoo.
Old 09-24-2018, 07:34 AM   #39
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
That makes sense.

In case you've missed it, Trump outsourced the rough contours of SCOTUS selection to rather conservative adults. And if the democrats manage to keep Kavanaugh off the high court by trotting out women who can't recall enough details to get past a beat cop, much less anywhere near an indictment for any of this shit, you may as well get used to the idea of Justice Miguel Estrada or something similar. If we assume (incorrectly, I believe) that the democrats take the senate in the election, there is no downside at all to confirming a conservative ideologue in the lame duck. None. Here's the thing: conservative voters vote the supreme court every time (it's one of the reasons the evangelicals were willing to literally sell their souls to vote for Trump). Liberals typically don't. "Resisting" Kavanaugh isn't the winning strategy you think it is.
Old 09-24-2018, 07:52 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I don’t think “winning” has ever been part of the strategy.

The Trump regime talks about winning and losing.

We need to create situation where everybody wins. That’s called compromise. bipartisanism. Putting people before politics.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:13 AM   #41
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

I want you to do me a favor. Sit down and think about what you just typed makes no sense. Out the breath and depth of my knowledge do you want me to help you see things a bit clearer using the example you gave? I know I'm unnecessarily wordy but I fancy myself after Obama when I type.

Ok. Let me break this down for you.

Multiple black men were accused and lynched these are facts but what you're missing is that the powers that be....let me repeat because this is a critical part...the powers that be gave judged them in some cases gave the a trial before a Kangaroo court and then lynched them to assuage their consciences.

In today's situation with Kav. The women are the same race as the accused AND the powers that be are white male Republicans that control their own Kangaroo court.

The difference between then and now is the fact that getting a fair trail is left up to the powers that be. White conservatives controlled the courts during the lynching days and the white conservatives Republicans control the court now. So there is literally and figuratively no way Kav can be lynched unless his benefactors the Republicans refuse to do an FBI investigation, consult other witnesses, and or compel his best friend to testify. If you dont want to see Kav get lynched ask the Republicans to bring in the FBI. If not I'm afraid the Democrats will indeed string him up and that is something I'd hate to see.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:57 AM   #42
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now there’s a second.

And where there’s a second, there is often a third.

#hetoo.
And they have shit loads of evidence to prove this
The "second" one is such a LOON the NEW PORKER was the ONLY rag to touch this BULLSHIT...Hummm
Old 09-24-2018, 09:03 AM   #43
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don’t think “winning” has ever been part of the strategy.

The Trump regime talks about winning and losing.

We need to create situation where everybody wins. That’s called compromise. bipartisanism. Putting people before politics.
When was the time the Dems in Washington compromised
Like...Kagan & Sotomayor...where everybody wins??Gotcha
Old 09-24-2018, 09:21 AM   #44
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I want you to do me a favor. Sit down and think about what you just typed makes no sense. Out the breath and depth of my knowledge do you want me to help you see things a bit clearer using the example you gave? I know I'm unnecessarily wordy but I fancy myself after Obama when I type.

Ok. Let me break this down for you.

Multiple black men were accused and lynched these are facts but what you're missing is that the powers that be....let me repeat because this is a critical part...the powers that be gave judged them in some cases gave the a trial before a Kangaroo court and then lynched them to assuage their consciences.

In today's situation with Kav. The women are the same race as the accused AND the powers that be are white male Republicans that control their own Kangaroo court.

The difference between then and now is the fact that getting a fair trail is left up to the powers that be. White conservatives controlled the courts during the lynching days and the white conservatives Republicans control the court now. So there is literally and figuratively no way Kav can be lynched unless his benefactors the Republicans refuse to do an FBI investigation, consult other witnesses, and or compel his best friend to testify. If you dont want to see Kav get lynched ask the Republicans to bring in the FBI. If not I'm afraid the Democrats will indeed string him up and that is something I'd hate to see.
What's with this FBI song and dance...they have already said they aren't interested.

This BULLSHIT about the Republicans refusing to an FBI investigation...is just that!!

Are these the democratic talking points that are being sent out in mass...they REEK of desperation!!
Old 09-24-2018, 09:45 AM   #45
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course, this isn't a "court" issue. Because if it was, none of these accusations would ever see it. They lack credibility. The democrats are chomping at the bit to do to Kavanaugh what the Republicans did to Clinton: ask him about his fuck habits. The significant difference is that nobody has ever credibly accused Kavanaugh of anything.

The FBI isn't investigating because there isn't a federal crime, nor credible evidence of a state crime. The very first thing the maryland state police (can't have the local jurisdiction do it because no location has been stated for the crime) would ask is: where did it happen? And from there, the investigation ends. Even if they wanted to talk to the other people she's accused of being there, those folks have already denied it. This isn't a matter for the FBI because it isn't a credible accusation of anything.

The "other" accuser couldn't say it was Kav until the thought about it for a week and lawyered up. Even the fucking NYT is basically calling that one not credible.

He can have his life ruined because the assholes on the left are more concerned with resistance than they are truth. That might happen. If it does, as mentioned above, said assholes are going to get a SCOTUS justice that makes Kav look moderate. Again--probably not the winning strategy you think it is....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women