Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60001
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
Room Service
Premium Access

Encounters: 22
Default 0 for 4 on Friday

Was in DSM for business Friday morning. Knew I should be done some time around or before noon.

First attempt was Cherishastarr, been on the bucket list for a long time. Texted back and forth sweet girl, not her fault, she was checking out before I could make it there.

Second attempt, wont mention her name but set something up Thurs evening for Friday noon. Text and call a little before noon, no reply.

Panic mode now. Check backpage, text one that has caught my eye several times. Ask if we can meet she says sure. No replies or answer calls???

Running short on time now. Place 2 calls to another lady, adds on BP and here. Calls went unanswered.

Had plenty of Benjamins in my wallet. What is a guy suppose to do?
Room Service is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
alessiajordan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 142191
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Awww!

Aww thats too bad I was not visiting. Sorry things didnt work out for you though. Hopefully next time it all goes smooth. Maybe we can cross paths the next time I visit. Which may be soon.
alessiajordan is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:03 PM   #3
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendall.dvoe View Post
next time I visit. Which may be soon.
Kendall, Its not nice to get our, uh, hopes up like that.

RS, it happens to all of us.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:33 PM   #4
alessiajordan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 142191
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Well I Do Plan On It :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
Kendall, Its not nice to get our, uh, hopes up like that.

RS, it happens to all of us.
Hey sweetie how are you? Well I am thinking about it soon... maybe May/June time frame. And since I am getting some hopes up high, I do plan on delivering.
alessiajordan is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:43 AM   #5
livn2do
Premium Access

Lookin' forward to it
Old 04-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #6
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

It's happened to me a few times. I'll go to Des Moines with a whole list of phone numbers and come up empty. I may have been occupying one of those girls you called.
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #7
ferca1980
Account Frozen

I've been in that exact same position, yet I must say that it was because I lacked organization (please note I refer to myself only) since I got the "cravings" out of the blue, which limited not only the list of possible providers but also the budget. Next time I will plan ahead, come up with a proper budget and time frame and I am sure I can ensure a great meeting with delicious providers like Couture for instance.
Perhaps we need to have a little more disciple and not succumb to rush meetings, specially since we dont want to on the news for meeting with an undercover law agent or end up entangled with a provider that later gets in to trouble and which can ultimately put us in jeopardy.
ferca1980 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #8
Estella Ayres
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 116624
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Re: 0 for 4

Plus, remember, some women do not operate using a phone call as a proper introduction to be able to meet them. I don't know what tier of ladies you were trying to meet with, but many of us are not just sitting by the phone waiting on a random call. I usually know who I'm seeing and when several weeks in advance. Not to mention, I don't answer calls from numbers I don't know or am not expecting, I'm sure I'm not the only one to operate in this manner. E-mail and planning ahead can work wonders for you. We do have lives to attend to as well.
Estella Ayres is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #9
livn2do
Premium Access

Sounds like entirely too much work for me. Find someone you dig Room Service, someone who digs you back and then set up a standing appointment like I have with Renee Couture. I know plenty of top shelf ladies who will bend over backwards to accommodate you on short notice as long as you can be verified through something like P411 and have reputable references. I also know plenty of top shelf ladies who won't like was said regardless of your references. Neither is right, neither is wrong, its just how they do business and since it is their business they have the right to conduct it however they see fit. Build your bank of ladies so to speak and those sudden urges wont get the best of you anymore...most of the time.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:23 AM   #10
MichelleInIowa
Valued Poster

User ID: 166188
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estella Ayres View Post
I'm sure I'm not the only one to operate in this manner.
You most def. are not the only one Estella! Although I've been known to be available on short notice I prefer advanced notice ...
MichelleInIowa is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #11
Room Service
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estella Ayres View Post
Plus, remember, some women do not operate using a phone call as a proper introduction to be able to meet them. I don't know what tier of ladies you were trying to meet with, but many of us are not just sitting by the phone waiting on a random call. I usually know who I'm seeing and when several weeks in advance. Not to mention, I don't answer calls from numbers I don't know or am not expecting, I'm sure I'm not the only one to operate in this manner. E-mail and planning ahead can work wonders for you. We do have lives to attend to as well.
Didn't start off as a random call. Had communication with Ms. Starr for a couple of days. When I realized that wasn't going to work out I contacted another lady, that is a active member on here, and set a appointment for the next day. 24 hours in advance. Only became random calls after no replies from that one. My point is what could I do? I had a tentative appointment. Should I have had more than 1 appointment scheduled?
Room Service is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #12
Estella Ayres
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 116624
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Re: Room Service

I would never recommend booking numerous appt's in the case that both come through and then one of them has to be cancelled at the last minute. However, I would suggest that if you're able, just do what you started to do, and just have your appointment confirmed ahead of time, that's always the best scenario.
It also comes down to communication and what not beforehand with your intended appt. I wouldn't think it would be bad form to throw a feeler out or two if you feel like your confirmed appt is a little flaky or hasn't communicated with you when you try to confirm the day before or something along those lines. Same deal if you know they have a history of NCNS or overbooking themselves.
All I was saying was that it's definitely no surprise that it didn't work out if you just start calling numbers with no plan ahead of time. I know some guys don't like to plan but it sounds like you at least tried. It's also good to have a kind of list in your mind of who you might like to see if your confirmed appt doesn't work out and familiarize yourself with their schedules. Do they seem to be the type who would be fine with short notice or would require more planning? Do they work weekends, etc? Are they on tour right now? If so, you can eliminate them from your list this time around and find another in case your plans don't work out. It's all about the research and homework for the best outcome.
Estella Ayres is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:00 PM   #13
tav3484
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

You should get signed up on p411. I have luck with the traveling providers that come through Des Moines! For the big buck I would see jenessa Skye! She's definitely worth it! With a smoking body!
tav3484 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women