Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35200
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-17-2018, 10:34 PM   #46
junglemonkey
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

These whores never cease to amaze me. Im not even mad at her scam, im actually amazed people paid for a ticket lol.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:32 AM   #47
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Hummm, FYI, conducting a raffle if you aren't a 501 (c)3 has a much more serious penalty that a lot of other activities alluded to here on this board...
As a CPA, I would advise her to be much more concerned about the other illegal income she probably doesn't pay taxes on that she doesn't claim. She's a hooker. She's not a nonprofit which is obvious. She does not claim to be one. Raffle or not, that's the least of her concerns with the IRS as far as the code you cited.
Old 11-18-2018, 04:49 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Perhaps she does claim ALL of her income. It's not relevant to this thread.
Old 11-18-2018, 05:00 AM   #49
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Perhaps there is a tooth fairy as well. What's relevant to this thread is the title of this thread and the subsequent comments on topic. You're not in the political forum where it's tattletale time for no reason in there because you dislike someone.

And just FYI, if a hooker is charging tricks money for references because she needs extra money that badly, her ass is not paying taxes. That's common sense to anyone IMO. But maybe you still believe in the tooth fairy
Old 11-18-2018, 05:34 AM   #50
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

The penalty I refer to is criminal. A Class A misdemeanor.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...nopoker-nights
Old 11-18-2018, 05:57 AM   #51
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
The penalty I refer to is criminal. A Class A misdemeanor.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...nopoker-nights
I work for a firm with over 200,000 people. They have dumb shit going on every week that I don't participate in because I don't remotely give a shit, but they are raffles. It's easy to get around what you are referring to in a legal sense. I'm not going to bore people about how to do so because I'm ashamed to even admit that I have a CPA license...talk about boring as fuck. I've never worked as an accountant though. I just needed to speak their language when it comes to closing deals.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:11 AM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Perhaps there is a tooth fairy as well. What's relevant to this thread is the title of this thread and the subsequent comments on topic.

And just FYI, if a hooker is charging tricks money for references because she needs extra money that badly, her ass is not paying taxes. That's common sense to anyone IMO. But maybe you still believe in the tooth fairy
So a CPA KNOWS hookers don't pay taxes. You all do a lot of work for "hookers" here among the 200,000 employees? Or are you just making up shit to vilify someone?
Old 11-18-2018, 06:24 AM   #53
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

With the new civilized rules on this board, you know I can't tear you apart like I would have before. Again, you are not in the political forum. Nice try though. You have fun on here all day and add to your 42k+ post count. I'm going to spend time with my family today though. Good talk as always. It's just a shame that I can't have a similar talk with you before the rules changed. You're like talking to my youngest kiddo now and I have to watch my language.

I never spoke in absolutes about hookers and taxes. I mentioned the subject of this thread. Again, you're like dealing with a kid. Your logical and reasoning skills remind me of my youngest. But my youngest is a lot smarter and mature. And the kid is in 3rd grade.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:41 AM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
With the new civilized rules on this board, you know I can't tear you apart like I would have before.
Sorry, I didn't notice, but you can always believe in a tooth fairy. Please be my guest, to be a legend in your own mind or a tooth fairy, which ever suits your cpa-fancy.

Your "assumption" that she doesn't pay taxes is merely your biased assumption.

My general assumption is that she pays taxes, although she may not insert "hooker" in the occupation space on the tax form she submits, but something that would suggest a companion or consulting activity ... .you know, like CPA.
Old 11-18-2018, 07:27 AM   #55
JJ8901
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

the chick that comes up with questionable raffles and charged people $30 for a reference......would voluntarily give 25% of her income to the gubmint???? perfectly rational.......

yeah.....hookers always be asking me to send them a 1099 so they can send gubmint a check.....

her raffle was very profitable for her. if 20 guys buy in, $600. profitable....but she could easily just work an extra 2 hours and get the same result....without all the drama....
Old 11-18-2018, 07:37 AM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
the chick that comes up with questionable raffles and charged people $30 for a reference......would voluntarily give 25% of her income to the gubmint???? perfectly rational.......:
Is that kinda like a CPA charging a client for the spreadsheet materials for printing out and binding spreadsheets? Or lawyers charging for fax charges and mileage to the courthouse? Please don't feed the trolls.

My point is: Accusing someone of tax evasion with no evidence is UNPROFESSIONAL at least.

And it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OP TOPIC! Trans "scam" complaint, which she answered.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:04 AM   #57
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Great to see everybody back at it again (in subdued fashion).

Let's talk about Michael Avenatti:

- becomes famous for representing a hooker (who took hush money)

- considers a presidential bid in 2020
- arrested on abuse allegations
- law firm evicted for not paying rent

Only in America ? Could be the next tv series
Old 11-18-2018, 03:26 PM   #58
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

My point is: Accusing someone of tax evasion with no evidence is UNPROFESSIONAL at least.
Who thinks a man posting his opinion on a whore board has anything to do with being professional? Last time I looked, I've never seen a check for neither my salary nor my bonuses having jack shit to do with ECCIE. If I'm going to be professional, I have to be paid for that. Otherwise, you get what you get at my discretion.

Edit: Congrats to the Texans fans for the win today. Now the Cowboys are only one game back. I'm not sure why I even care. It's not like the Cowboys will do anything if they make the playoffs.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:58 PM   #59
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Let's keep the thread on track......................... ...
Old 11-19-2018, 01:30 AM   #60
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^ya the thread is about a hooker's raffle scams et al..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women