Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2013, 10:49 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Well I guess she is safe from being recalled for punishment by the Corps. She was dishonorably discharged for "not showing up". Not sure what that means by this is NBC reporting. Normally if you "don't show up" you get to go active. If she was on active then she is UA and after a time, a deserter. Sounds like damaged goods. Glad she is the problem of the ladies and not some guy.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/53683016#.UpcJ0XjTkdU
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #17
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee View Post
That receipt they are saying they gave the tip on is not the billable receipt, its the customer copy, for your records. There is just as much of a chance, that they did write that in the servers tip receipt, then when they saw the backlash, they wrote that on their own receipt. So its Bullshit.

How many of us write the tip on the receipt we take with us, unless its for business?

Also, the as for the credit card bill. The restaurants set what the pending charge will be when they swipe a card. 20%is common to be sure it clears for available funds, before the customer adds the tip. So having a credit card bill showing a pending charge doesn't prove anything.

I dont know what happened here, and she might be full of shit, but there are holes all over that story, both ways.
No, not so many holes both ways. Just one way.

And I always write down the tip. I've caught overbills in the past from waiters trying to pull a fast one by doing their own 'editing.'
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:33 AM   #18
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'm so confused...DD got points for being disrespectful..I guess there must be different phases of disrespect... I wish someone could explain the difference..

Thanks for pointing out the disrespect. I didn't know I had committed an infraction with points. Bad boy went and did it again. So I guess I'm on double secret probation for a while now. Can you explain the point system please? I really didn't know what I did was wrong. I don't want to be banned for life. I apologize if I was disrespectful.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 11:57 PM   #19
BobInKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee View Post
That receipt they are saying they gave the tip on is not the billable receipt, its the customer copy, for your records. There is just as much of a chance, that they did write that in the servers tip receipt, then when they saw the backlash, they wrote that on their own receipt. So its Bullshit.

How many of us write the tip on the receipt we take with us, unless its for business?

Also, the as for the credit card bill. The restaurants set what the pending charge will be when they swipe a card. 20%is common to be sure it clears for available funds, before the customer adds the tip. So having a credit card bill showing a pending charge doesn't prove anything.

I dont know what happened here, and she might be full of shit, but there are holes all over that story, both ways.
I have never had a charge from a restaurant show up like that. Usually it will show the say 50$ for the meal and then a day or two later the total with tip shows up. Plus when confronted it's obvious she is lying. She wanted money, fame, and to push an agenda and she got busted. The problem is this just hurts the people that are really victims.
BobInKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:13 AM   #20
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misawahawk View Post
Can you explain the point system please? I really didn't know what I did was wrong. I don't want to be banned for life. I apologize if I was disrespectful.
I can't explain why some folks seem to get targeted sometimes..and I don't understand the points system
I hope you don't get banned either..I don't think anyone should ever get banned so I guess you need to take this up with a Mod..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:14 AM   #21
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInKC View Post
I have never had a charge from a restaurant show up like that. Usually it will show the say 50$ for the meal and then a day or two later the total with tip shows up. Plus when confronted it's obvious she is lying. She wanted money, fame, and to push an agenda and she got busted. The problem is this just hurts the people that are really victims.
The look and answers she gave on camera, shows guilty all over her face. .
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #22
BobInKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLindsay View Post
she wouldn't even say anything. If it were true she would have said "BS. They wrote it and I'm not going to stand for it"!! She acted like a little kid that got caught fibbing. And the reaction from the restaurant is crap too. You know they won't take action as she's female and gay. Double lawsuit waiting to happen.
BobInKC is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #23
blade76
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLindsay View Post
I think its a real life Penelope
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristen...ing_characters
blade76 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #24
Bomb Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Well as of today, she is umemployd too.
Bomb Pop is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women