Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > The Sandbox - Killeen/Waco/BCS
The Sandbox - Killeen/Waco/BCS The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default our little corner of the globe

Sometimes it's just too damn quiet around here. Somebody make some noise!!!!!
Woooooohooooo!!!!
damn!
Buckskin is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #2
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Buck, you must really be bored.
cowboyfan2745 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #3
Buckskin
Valued Poster

I was just ambushed by the tri-city quagmire. I was meeting Ms Tori tonight at a rendezvous in killeen. Problem was, she was in College Station.
Now what...... where's my tv remote?
DAMN!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2012, 10:39 PM   #4
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyfan2745 View Post
Buck, you must really be bored.
Horny, not bored.....ok, bored now....damn!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:15 AM   #5
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

The owners of this board can set it up any way they wish, but I do not understand lumping BCS, Killeen, and Waco all together. How many advertisers have posted that they are coming to the area without specifying the specific city, as if the these places are all suburbs of the same metro area. I do not know what is the cost of dividing these cities into smaller geographic areas, maybe appointing another mod? Some say the posts per area will decline, but I am not sure. Frankly I find the grouping of BCS Killeen and Waco so useless that I do not bother posting, so splitting these might result in more aggregate traffic even if smaller traffic in each new geographic grouping.

I suggest using P411 -- they have posts just for BCS, or Killeen, or Waco, and an ad board also divided up by specific cities.
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:04 AM   #6
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Maybe we should post a MAP!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:18 AM   #7
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

We complain about the 3 cities being lumped together, and the complaining is understandable. A little background here for you. When this board was originally set up, there was not going to be a board at all for this area. The owners felt each area was too small to deserve a board. There was a lot of begging going on from folks in the know in this area, to please let us have a board. The owners of the board finally gave in and said we could have a board but the only way was if we lumped the 3 cities together. If you think this is bad look at the north and east Texas board, if covers an area from Beaumont all the way to Texarkana. Now thats a confusing board. There are quite a few boards that have this same problem, because they are small areas. Finding Mods for these areas is tough enough without them being broken down by small cities. I am also a Mod on the North and East Texas boards and I know absolutely nothing about that area, but I do the best I can. The Mod job doesnt pay much, as in nothing, therefore folks dont want to put the time in for free to keep a board up and running. If there are no Mods there can be no board in that area. I agree that its sometimes confusing for the ladies, but its just because they dont think ahead of time before posting. Ladies just see the board and decide to visit without stating what area they are visiting. This has been brought to the attention of the ladies many times, but some just dont "get" it. Running a site the size of Eccie is a daunting task as this is a worldwide site. If one looks at the way this local board got started, we are lucky to have a board at all. Just some info. Ranch
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #8
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsmith0123 View Post
... I do not know what is the cost of dividing these cities into smaller geographic areas, maybe appointing another mod?...
Ask the powers that be, plus I'll nominate you for the next mod if you can pull that off. Gotta remember that the job does come with an unmentionable compensation package... None. The current mods Ranch included do the best they can given the situation. IMO our 3 cities aren't relatively that close to each other is still pretty well represent on the site compared to other regions of the site. As far as the visiting providers not always stating which city they're coming to, take it with a grain of salt... They all aren't rocket scientists however I have met a few that could hold their on in a conversation. It is what it is.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #9
Buckskin
Valued Poster

What's funny is she said she was in killeen. Her directions didn't make sense but i followed them anyway. Called and asked for the address again. Included this time was the zip code.aaaarg!

I'm gonna put myself in for mod when Gatesville opens up.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:40 PM   #10
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

I want the Evant post if it opens. jk.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #11
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

ill take pidcoke!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #12
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default dito

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsmith0123 View Post
The owners of this board can set it up any way they wish, but I do not understand lumping BCS, Killeen, and Waco all together. How many advertisers have posted that they are coming to the area without specifying the specific city, as if the these places are all suburbs of the same metro area. I do not know what is the cost of dividing these cities into smaller geographic areas, maybe appointing another mod? Some say the posts per area will decline, but I am not sure. Frankly I find the grouping of BCS Killeen and Waco so useless that I do not bother posting, so splitting these might result in more aggregate traffic even if smaller traffic in each new geographic grouping.

I suggest using P411 -- they have posts just for BCS, or Killeen, or Waco, and an ad board also divided up by specific cities.
Also putting Beaumont with Tyler is crazy too..
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #13
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I agree with nearly everyone, but can you imagine how much trouble it would be to have a board for every medium sized city in the state of Texas, not counting the whole U.S. There would have to be hundreds of boards just for Texas. The scope of that would be astronomical. Ranch
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #14
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
What's funny is she said she was in killeen. Her directions didn't make sense but i followed them anyway. Called and asked for the address again. Included this time was the zip code.aaaarg!

I'm gonna put myself in for mod when Gatesville opens up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
ill take pidcoke!
i'll take Kempner/Lampasas, i wanna corner the market on that country pootang.

as for the complaints, Ranch is right, it used to be a clusterfark before they divided it into these 3 cities. I really don't have a problem it being this way, because honestly, it allows us to compare and contrast the 3 cities, what they're really like, the type of people they attract. for example, people in Waco or BCS can admire the sheer amount of ghetto broads we receive, while we can be jealous at all the D/FW ladies that go there.

if we split it into each individual city, the amount of conversation would cease to exist, not to mention the mess for moderators. I think Killeen/Waco/BCS go together since we're all the largest cities between Austin and Dallas, and we're not that far apart from each other. Now if only providers could make it clear where they are headed, that would solve all the problems.
NewWave is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #15
Buckskin
Valued Poster

I guess that helped,

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women