Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2023, 08:36 AM   #1
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Comer Tells Is All We Need To Know About Bidens

Doocy: Okay. So you’re going to hear we’re going to see a bunch of bank records. Ultimately, you’re going to have a narrative, I would imagine, about what happened. But do you know for a fact what happened? Did you talk to anybody in the Biden family and say, okay, why did you get this money? Or is it you know, it is supposition what happened? And have you found out, Congressman, that any of the Bidens broke any rules? Did they break any laws? Because ultimately, that’s what the American people want to know. If they broke laws, they should be held accountable. But you’ve got to be able to prove they broke laws. Can you do that?

Coomer: Well, as you know, my job is to investigate and present the facts. We’re presenting facts that’s never been presented before. No one has ever seen wire transfers to the Biden family. Now, you asked if I’ve spoken to the Bidens. I have not. They have lawyered up what they thought I would do. And I got subpoena power at the 1st of February is they thought I would subpoena the Bidens. They were going to block that. And we had been tied up in court for two years. But what what I did what our committee has done is we went in the back door. We knew who some of these shady characters were that were accepting the first wire transfers from places like China and then laundering it down to the to the Biden family. We subpoenaed their bank accounts and therefore we got the transactions to the Bidens through the back door. So they never thought we would have their bank records. They’ve done everything in their ability to block and obstruct. So, no, I haven’t talked to the Bidens yet, but we’re building the case leading to the Bidens. We’re following the money and all roads lead to Joe. Did they pay.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 08:37 AM   #2
1blackman1
Valued Poster

The list of crimes he lays out is basically pretty much awesomely explained as

NONE
Old 05-10-2023, 08:49 AM   #3
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the report was damning
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 09:09 AM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The Biden’s have been running an influence peddling scam for decades.

The fact that the Main Stream Media has ignored this criminal activity is as big a travesty as the public who hated Trump so much that they were willing to put this lying, corrupt piece of scum in the highest elected position in the land.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 10:19 AM   #5
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Uh huh. What crime has Joe committed? Did the report show any money going to Joe?

Is it illegal for me to tell people I know the governor and some legislators and if you bring me on board as a consultant I might be able to get you in the room and maybe even maneuver you to get a better look at you dealings with the state? Is it illegal if I bring you to a party or luncheon where you’ll meet the gov and legislators but say, no talking business there, that’s for later, but I want you to see the connection is real, but everything is gonna run through me.

All the while the gov and legislators get nothing from the deal. Is that game (con essentially) an illegal scheme? What’s the crime exactly?
Old 05-10-2023, 11:20 AM   #6
1blackman1
Valued Poster

No crimes listed in the report. Great job Comer. Nothingburger without any fixings. Just dry as shit.
Old 05-10-2023, 12:47 PM   #7
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
No crimes listed in the report. Great job Comer. Nothingburger without any fixings. Just dry as shit.

So foreign countries paying a United States Politician for a specific outcome is a nothing burger.

Gee, it wasn't that way when Trump was President.

The double standard by Democrats is alive and well.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 01:46 PM   #8
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

All the gop committees are still blowing smoke up megas asses. But...they will have proof soon

The red dawn repubs are the ones being indicated for a lot of shit and being expelled for raping a teenager

Megas need to send them more money or get a clue
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 02:03 PM   #9
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
So foreign countries paying a United States Politician for a specific outcome is a nothing burger.

Gee, it wasn't that way when Trump was President.

The double standard by Democrats is alive and well.
Did you see that allegation made in the report or any facts to support it. They didn’t state that or allege it. In fact, they failed to make any real allegations against anyone. Especially against Joe Biden.

What you want the report to say and what it says are not the same farmer. They didn’t even allege there was any policy outcome sought or attempted to get pushed through. None of that was in the report or supported by a single fact.
Old 05-10-2023, 04:03 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Oh, this was just an opening salvo.

Rep. Byron Donalds describes the Biden family's influence-peddling scheme, the web of shell companies, and the millions that poured in from foreign nations while Joe Biden was Vice President:

"The Biden's associates created at least 16 companies while Joe Biden was Vice President. Now, the list is 20, and as we continue our investigation, that list is growing. To serve what purpose? And the purpose of all these companies being created is to conceal money that the Biden family has been gaining because Joe Biden has been sitting at the upper echelon of our politics for almost five decades...

Here's an example of what I mean, you have Rosemont Seneca Partners, Rosemont Seneca Advisers, Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners, RSP Holdings, RSTP II Alpha, RSTP II Bravo, Rosemont Seneca Thorton, Rosemont Seneca Bohai, and the list goes on. Cycling through this many companies serves no purpose... The only logical conclusion of a financial professional is that you are concealing money from either the IRS, credit agencies, or from other people in general...

It's interesting that the Department of Justice has been investigating Hunter Biden for quite some time, and we seem to never get anywhere. I wonder what's going on at the Department of Justice. The bottom line is there is no real business here. None. Many in this room wanted to go down all the various schemes our colleagues from the other side of the aisle accused the former president of.

To be very clear, the former president actually had a business... A very big business and legitimate business that everybody in this room cleary knows and can point to. Joe Biden has no business except for his position in politics, and it is the requirement of this committee to investigate that. We are going to continue to do that, and we are going to let the facts speak for themselves."

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...99002487521281

@KanekoaTheGreat
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 04:42 PM   #11
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... If all this was above the level, then WHY does
"Crooked Joe constantly LIE about it?

He keeps sayin' that NONE of this corruption thing
is true - but they got the banking records.

And these House investigations will surely continue
to follow Joe Biden down the roadway.

As all roads seem to lead to Romania!

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 04:43 PM   #12
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

They still have nothing dah. They don't even have a table to show their (no) cards

Megas just keep inhaling and blowing the same smoke that just disappears into thin air
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 04:49 PM   #13
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... But this ain't gonna disappear.

... Joe aint enough of a wizard to stop it.

And look! ... Biden's voter support is fleeing!

... In droves...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 05:18 PM   #14
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Just the EPA and Bidens energy policies are enriching China economically and hurting the U.S. economically, But Democrats are brain dead when it comes to economics.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 07:18 PM   #15
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Lol. This grand investigation yielded NOTHING aside from more innuendo. The big show was Nada. The story is dead.

No one gives a fuck.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women