Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2019, 07:44 AM   #31
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Keep it civil folks
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:55 AM   #32
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand but im just calling it as it is. Call us a 2 when its a 2.. But this clown needs to be schooled and im done being a spectator when i know what im worth and what other fine ladies here are worth.
Celestedoll915 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:06 AM   #33
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Like they say in el paso ..NO MAMES
Old 02-07-2019, 08:57 AM   #34
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

El Paso has had and still has some great providers. From time to time providers will travel here from other cities. For years I hear the same thing over and over from both: ncns and guys who constantly low ball the price. More than one first class traveling lady has told me that they got a lot of interest asking them to travel to EP but once they arrive it’s crickets. Just recently a provider was here and she told me she was just going to drive back home because despite all the prior attention I was the only appointment that actually followed through once she arrived. And she had a full days drive each direction. Why would she come back? And these women communicate with each other. Why will their friends consider coming here after hearing that? Right or wrong this is the reputation EP is getting. Local women say the same - endless texts and calls looking for a bargain then no follow up.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:48 AM   #35
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestedoll915 View Post
Honestly i have no problem saying this....you are clearly delusional if you think us ladies here are a 2. Get serious bro. I possibly obviously am the only female with enough balls here to set you straight. Theres no way you are going to think to insult beautiful women being an ignorant idiot.
ElBandido is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:51 AM   #36
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man View Post
El Paso has had and still has some great providers. From time to time providers will travel here from other cities. For years I hear the same thing over and over from both: ncns and guys who constantly low ball the price. More than one first class traveling lady has told me that they got a lot of interest asking them to travel to EP but once they arrive it’s crickets. Just recently a provider was here and she told me she was just going to drive back home because despite all the prior attention I was the only appointment that actually followed through once she arrived. And she had a full days drive each direction. Why would she come back? And these women communicate with each other. Why will their friends consider coming here after hearing that? Right or wrong this is the reputation EP is getting. Local women say the same - endless texts and calls looking for a bargain then no follow up.
Yep. Basic economics. The market drives everything. No need to beat up on the ladies for the way the local market is.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:38 PM   #37
Skankhunt915
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestedoll915 View Post
Honestly i have no problem saying this....you are clearly delusional if you think us ladies here are a 2. Get serious bro. I possibly obviously am the only female with enough balls here to set you straight. Theres no way you are going to think to insult beautiful women being an ignorant idiot.
I must have forgotten to mention the class and brains, rated a 1. Please fix your sentences before taking anything personal. I guess if the shoe fits....

After looking at your profile, I was obviously being very generous with a 2.
Skankhunt915 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:44 PM   #38
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skankhunt915 View Post
I must have forgotten to mention the class and brains, rated a 1. Please fix your sentences before taking anything personal. I guess if the shoe fits....

After looking at your profile, I was obviously being very generous with a 2.
Stay classy, douchebag.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:55 PM   #39
Emily3292
Emily Rose El Paso

User ID: 331560
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't worry about him. Obviously he just got himself blacklisted by every provider in El Paso. Why get worked up over someone so insignificant? The opinions of ants don't bother the anteater. Everyone will have an opinion of everything. The only opinions that matter are those that you care about. Celeste, you and I both know that we're amazing and he's just upset he can't afford us. Keep your head up, lovely lady 😘
Emily3292 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 01:47 AM   #40
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

������ you as well sexy lady have a great weekend love������
Old 02-08-2019, 04:58 AM   #41
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

El Paso, El Paso.... I tried and will try again in Spring....For 1 you are 5/6 hrs. from any living city.
If your in Midland and you need to jump ship. In about 1 or 2 hrs max you are in another living city. San Angelo that is good for a day or 2 or Abilene or Lubbock good for 3 days easy you have options all around you.
El Paso the only options you have is... of the fellows hopping the WALL and getting the contaminated goods for a few pesos.

As my client last night in Midland said.. EL PASO MESSED UP THEY HAVE NO IDEA what they missed out on..

I probably would of been ok how ever 10 hr round trip WANT TO BE WAY BETTER THAN OK...
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:28 AM   #42
MrD662
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Idk but EatMeAllOver is touring here..........and for now that's all that matters. She's legendary.
MrD662 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 11:52 AM   #43
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

Simmer down on the name calling and the insults, otherwise you will lose your posting access.

Alot of ladies telling me about the NCNS on pre-booked appts. I have told other situations that happened during sessions in El Paso.
Tex9401 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 06:20 PM   #44
sailorman1980
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

I have also heard from some of the ladies that pass through here that the problems are:
first, it's way the hell out here. Second, guys tend to try and negotiate the price down. Third, guys set shit up and then NCNS the lady. Fourth, we are way the hell out here.

I realize that life happens, but NCNS is fucked up man. Just text/call the lady and let her know what happened. If she is cool about it, great. If not, oh well. Life happens.

The part that gets me is the negotiating. The price is the price. Either pay it or move on man. But badgering a provider over price? Give me a break.

I had an appointment with a traveling provider for yesterday, but she had to cancel the trip as some of her prebooks had to cancel out. Thankfully they didn't NCNS her, so I'm sure she will be out here sooner or later. In the meantime, enjoy the locals. There are some good ones here.
sailorman1980 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:23 PM   #45
dominojones
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I do think P411 makes things a lot easier all around. Easier for companions to verify and check out clients and minimizes the potential for NCNS as there are ramifications there. But from what I understand there aren’t a lot of guys from EP on there and we seldom see too many providers post in EP. But whenever I travel to a bigger city that’s always my first stop to check.
dominojones is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women