Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Ukraine - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2015, 07:25 AM   #1
Heywood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Review: (Ukraine) Mila in Kiev

Date: October 28, 2015
Name: Mila
Contact Info: Contacted via WhatsApp. Her number is +380630731189
URL / Website: http://ukraine.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-kiev/2808246
General Area: City center
Activities: DFK, LFK, stripper slide, BBBJ with attempted deep throat, CFS, CG, ACG, doggy, all times 2.
Session Length: 1 Hr
Fee: 2000 uah plus tip. Paid 3000 total
Hair Length and Color: Long and blonde. Below her shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: She is tiny. Guessing about 5 feet tall and maybe 100 lbs. Long blonde hair. Perfect 30 or 32B breasts with puffy nipples. Soft all over.
Recommendation: Yes
Heywood is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:28 PM   #2
sean rider
Valued Poster

Curious as to what you think motivated the Baddoo dates? Is it just a front for working girls, or are they hoping to snag a husband and ticket to the States or are you just that irresistible?
sean rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 02:31 PM   #3
Heywood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Why irresistible of course. Actually think it's probably a combination. Several of us using Baddoo and all were contacted by working girls. After several exchanges they would let you know they needed a little up front. Usually a hundred bucks for their time.

Of the ones I met think one was defnitly a hooker but didn't spring it on me until dinner. 35 year old who wanted 300 bucks. I passed. Think the second one might have been a hooker. She never asked for anything up front but I did slip her some money before she left. For cab fare. Think she was lonely more than anything.

Think the third one was definitely civvie. Interested enough to meet and we clicked. She was also the youngest one in the group. Spent money on her but never gave straight cash. Sex was phenomenal and I am still in contact with her via WhatsApp and plan on seeing her again if I go back.

Took me a while to figure Baddoo. Couldn't figure out why only older chicks were showing up. Took me a few days to figure out how to set the age range I was looking for. Might not have been available until I paid for a month. That's when the civvie popped. Think the app shows profiles of girls near your age until you set it up.

My first time using something like this so no idea if it works like this in the states.
Heywood is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:14 AM   #4
sean rider
Valued Poster

Very interesting! I'm in Germany and Italy when in Europe. I should check these and see if they are popular there too. Thanks!
sean rider is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Mila

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women