Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2017, 08:14 PM   #1
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25
Default Why is this...

So I am in my 12-th year in the US. When I first started living here I noticed that when someone calls 911 for an emergency, regardless of whether it is an actual emergency or not all three departments respond to the scene. That includes EMS, Police and Firefighters. I laughed at them then, and I still laugh at them to this very day and still cannot get my head around it why?

Like if I have a medical emergency, why the fuck do I need the police to respond or the firefighters? If there is a murder why the fuck would firefighters respond? If the body is dead even EMS can be more productive by staying away and just calling the medical examiner (the one actually needed in the case).

These are classical examples of wasting resources and taxpayer's money.

Only the Air Force and the National Guard do not respond lol.

These first responders are seen as some men of bravery who "risk" their lives for the public.

The reality is the majority of them are super overweight and unfit for their jobs.

Another bullshit and misconception is the Military Service. Those are also seen as some men of courage and bravery who go and destroy foreign countries fooled by vague and lame promises of the government for free college, free medical care through the VA, and these men and their families are seen as something exceptional and one of a kind when they were ordered to kill innocent citizens of other countries.

Who the fuck is threatening you? Vietnam? Iraq? Come on, give me a fucking break.
There are no Iraqi troops anywhere near the US shores and a huge pond of ocean separates these two continents but the pretext is " Oh we are fighting for our nation". Who the fuck is threatening your nation?

This is canon-fodder, not bravery.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:33 AM   #2
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

How does this post benefit the community here?
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 07:59 AM   #3
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
It doesn't. I just hope he doesn't require any of their services since it is a waste of resources
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:30 AM   #4
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
This is in the litter box where all kinds of discussions can take place re- and unrelated to the hobby. It does benefit the community because its purpose is not the attack on another member just for kicks.
Old 10-25-2017, 06:05 PM   #5
italian2160
Valued Poster

As being a volunteer firefighter for over 30 year's yea that's right I don't get paid for crawling in a burning stucture.all 3 respond for a reason no1 police are always on the road and can get there before anyone and access the situation and inform anyone else responding.no2 how would you like to pull up to a fire and have some asshole shooting at you what are we supposed to do hose them down? No 3 the ems have to be there in case of any injuries.let me drag ur ass into a burning building and see how much fun it is.be glad you have guy's like us around.
italian2160 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:17 PM   #6
tatasddd
BANNED

Considering 90 per cent of calls , especially FIRE are for mere nothing and false alarms, while not impossible, I don't think anybody will be shooting at you when you respond to a fire man. I think firefighters have a very well developed fictional imagination. Total waste of resources. Do not suppose what may-be-needed, send WHAT IS NEEDED for the job. It's retarded. Let us summon the Air Force in case Japan throws bombs over the fire. If I have a stroke or heart attack send the police down the street where the guy is beating up his wife, don't fucking send them to me and send the fucking EMS ASAP. Do what is needed do not demonstrate me unnecessary "bravery".
Old 10-25-2017, 06:58 PM   #7
italian2160
Valued Poster

90 percent false alarms where the hell u get those figures from we had 3 calls today not one was a false alarm.whens the last time u did anything for your community besides get on here and make stupid ass comments you need to get a job instead of being on here all day long. I'm proud to serve my community.
italian2160 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 07:03 PM   #8
tatasddd
BANNED

Dude, when I worked in the vicinity of Mercy Hospital, I had direct observation of what that fire station down there does. All fucking day long phew phew phew phew phew much fuss about nothing and bullshit. Were out and back in in 3 to 5 mins. And you call those real calls? I don't think a call would take 5 mins. And these "brave" men are paid over 60k a year. Unbelievable shit! They do not do shit.

I don't have to volunteer and serve any community. Nobody volunteers for me. I pay them taxes against my will so there you go isn't that enough?
Old 10-25-2017, 07:25 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Dude, when I worked in the vicinity of Mercy Hospital, I had direct observation of what that fire station down there does. All fucking day long phew phew phew phew phew much fuss about nothing and bullshit. Were out and back in in 3 to 5 mins. And you call those real calls? I don't think a call would take 5 mins. And these "brave" men are paid over 60k a year. Unbelievable shit! They do not do shit.

I don't have to volunteer and serve any community. Nobody volunteers for me. I pay them taxes against my will so there you go isn't that enough?
And you clean up shit. Real shit. It’s dirty work, but someone has to do it. Congratulations.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:17 PM   #10
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Bam, it's always the people who couldn't make anything of their lives or do anything productive that whine on about the "system" being against them. That's why he cleans up shit. He has a job that requires the LEAST amount of responsibility in this life. I'd take a dump of the floor if I knew where he worked. Clean up my shit kumquat boy! lmfao
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:43 PM   #11
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
Bam, it's always the people who couldn't make anything of their lives or do anything productive that whine on about the "system" being against them. That's why he cleans up shit. He has a job that requires the LEAST amount of responsibility in this life. I'd take a dump of the floor if I knew where he worked. Clean up my shit kumquat boy! lmfao
What is your job then? If mine is cleaning shit , yours is eating it.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:17 PM   #12
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post

Much about nothing and BS? Really? Do you realize that both the firefighters, paramedics and police officers have MANDATORY training tequirements set forth by the Commonwealth of PA and also the Federal Government. I can pretty much gaurantee that these folks don't just sit around and do nothing!
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:27 PM   #13
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh that's right.
You're the resident jagoff
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women