Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2019, 12:18 PM   #1
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Top stories on Google News right now

Here's a complete list of "Headlines" from news.google.com, right now, all of which except the last (Parkland shooting) are negative stories about Trump. Also, the Fox piece does include a rebuttal from the White House.

How Greenland Explains Donald Trump's entire presidency (CNN)

MSNBC host: Trump's "loyalty" comment "exactly" like German attacks on Jews (Fox)

Migrant Families Would Face Indefinite Detention Under New Trump Rule (New York Times)

How bad would a recession be for Trump in 2020? 8 experts weigh in. (Vox)

Deficit Will Reach $1 Trillion Next Year, Budget Office Predicts (with a photo of Trump, New York Times)

Parkland school shooting survivors proposed comprehensive plan for gun control (CBS)

Make of this what you wish. My own opinion, this isn't entirely bias on the part of Google. Unfortunately the main stream media and the President, for different reasons, both want Donald Trump to be the center of attention.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:22 PM   #2
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

The missed out on the bigliest story this year...the new line up for DWTS
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:29 PM   #3
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Here's a complete list of "Headlines" from news.google.com, right now, all of which except the last (Parkland shooting) are negative stories about Trump. Also, the Fox piece does include a rebuttal from the White House.

How Greenland Explains Donald Trump's entire presidency (CNN)

MSNBC host: Trump's "loyalty" comment "exactly" like German attacks on Jews (Fox)

Migrant Families Would Face Indefinite Detention Under New Trump Rule (New York Times)

How bad would a recession be for Trump in 2020? 8 experts weigh in. (Vox)

Deficit Will Reach $1 Trillion Next Year, Budget Office Predicts (with a photo of Trump, New York Times)

Parkland school shooting survivors proposed comprehensive plan for gun control (CBS)

Make of this what you wish. My own opinion, this isn't entirely bias on the part of Google. Unfortunately the main stream media and the President, for different reasons, both want Donald Trump to be the center of attention.
It's called political chess and the LSM and all on the left are losing...please explain this to Quackamole he don't understand the strategy.

The false narrative about a looming recession has also been shot down...NEXT racism...New York Crimes memo...it is been posted on here!!

P.S. What happen to the impeachment craze??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:38 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Or... maybe those are the most searched/read stories online???

Maybe the real world exists outside of this forum and your bubble?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:49 PM   #5
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That's a reasonable explanation, if you substitute "on Google News" for "online," and may indicate a bias in the readership of Google News readers if today's headlines are typical.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:53 PM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
The missed out on the bigliest story this year...the new line up for DWTS
Dancing With the Stars? Exactly, that's my point. Everything in the media revolves around Trump.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:57 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Sad but true.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:59 PM   #8
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Tiny,
One of my boyfriends is a Libertarian. He doesn't like Trump. But the other day, he said I was right about the news coverage on Trump being slanted in the negative. I can't recall the news article but he said when he pulled it up there was a picture of Trump doing something and the headline said something about Trump but the piece had nothing to do with Trump. The piece was so misleading that it prompted my Trump hating boyfriend to say something about it.

But then again, Trump knows this and well, what is the saying - something about at least people are talking about me? Something like that.

Quote:
That's a reasonable explanation, if you substitute "on Google News" for "online," and may indicate a bias in the readership of Google News readers if today's headlines are typical.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:05 PM   #9
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck. Yssup you are the one who lives on Eccie. Damn, I remember when you said Trump was going to lose the election and you made a bet. You lost so you had to leave the National Forum for 30 days.

And what did you do? You slithered over to the Austin political forum and posted there until they let you come back over.

Take your own advice and don't give it to others. You'll do better in life....or not. Nobody cares.

Quote:

Maybe the real world exists outside of this forum and your bubble?
Old 08-21-2019, 01:07 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I don’t recall addressing you, ma’am.

Ears burning?

LOl!!!
Old 08-21-2019, 01:13 PM   #11
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Tiny,
One of my boyfriends is a Libertarian. He doesn't like Trump. But the other day, he said I was right about the news coverage on Trump being slanted in the negative. I can't recall the news article but he said when he pulled it up there was a picture of Trump doing something and the headline said something about Trump but the piece had nothing to do with Trump. The piece was so misleading that it prompted my Trump hating boyfriend to say something about it.

But then again, Trump knows this and well, what is the saying - something about at least people are talking about me? Something like that.
Your boyfriend is a wise man Ellen, I agree with all of that, except instead of hating Trump I now just strongly dislike him. There's nothing like Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders to make you appreciate the devil you know. I guess anything having to do with Trump sells advertising, so you try to associate with him irregardless of whether he's relevant. And yes, like his old attorney Roy Cohn, Trump values any publicity, good or bad.

In the Trump documentary that's on Netflix there's a recording of Trump's public relations guy talking to a New York Post reporter around the time he divorced Ivana. He tells the reporter glowing things about the Donald, and then some things that you'd think would be negative if you're going through a divorce, like women being unable to resist him, him beating them off with a stick and having a lot of fun playing the field. What was hilarious was that this "publicity agent" was actually Trump himself! He didn't even try to disguise his voice. Trump told one society gossip columnist the reason he divorced was because he didn't find women who had children attractive. There's no filter. Some people like that and some don't.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:33 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I don’t recall addressing you, ma’am.

Ears burning?

LOl!!!

did you have to? or don't you understand how forums work? you post .. people reply. if you can't handle that, maybe you should stop posting.

eat something, your blood sugar seems low.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 02:00 PM   #13
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Very true. You are wise man too Tiny.

Quote:
Your boyfriend is a wise man Ellen, I agree with all of that, except instead of hating Trump I now just strongly dislike him. There's nothing like Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders to make you appreciate the devil you know. I guess anything having to do with Trump sells advertising, so you try to associate with him irregardless of whether he's relevant. And yes, like his old attorney Roy Cohn, Trump values any publicity, good or bad.

In the Trump documentary that's on Netflix there's a recording of Trump's public relations guy talking to a New York Post reporter around the time he divorced Ivana. He tells the reporter glowing things about the Donald, and then some things that you'd think would be negative if you're going through a divorce, like women being unable to resist him, him beating them off with a stick and having a lot of fun playing the field. What was hilarious was that this "publicity agent" was actually Trump himself! He didn't even try to disguise his voice. Trump told one society gossip columnist the reason he divorced was because he didn't find women who had children attractive. There's no filter. Some people like that and some don't.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:02 PM   #14
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Tiny,

Who's algorithm-tainted server was used? Just looking at this new thread here. Nice change.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 02:09 PM   #15
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
did you have to? or don't you understand how forums work? you post .. people reply. if you can't handle that, maybe you should stop posting.

eat something, your blood sugar seems low.

If you can accept being a racist, . . . .

sticks and stones.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women