Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-07-2019, 09:44 AM   #1
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation There are 36 million Millionaires in the world and counting! Ladies, you can become one if you marry one!

There are nearly 10,000 self-made female entrepreneurs who have attained ultra-high-net-worth status — and more than half of them hail from U.S.

MacKenzie Bezos is set to become the world’s fourth-richest woman after her divorce from Amazon.com Inc. founder Jeff Bezos is finalized.

She’ll receive a 4 percent Amazon stake, currently worth about $36 billion.

High profile divorces are bolstering the number of female multi-millionaires with the trend expected to continue as more wealthy couples square up in British courts this year.

The number of women on the Sunday Times Rich List has risen by nearly 50 per cent in 10 years, from 78 to 114.

However just two women, JK Rowling, 48, and Tamara Mellon, 46, have made fortunes in their own right. The rest have inherited their vast wealth or own businesses jointly with their husbands, or have won it in divorce hearings.

So check it out ladies! you have 36 million guys , not including the guys making $500,000+ don't let folks tell you its impossible! Raise your standards and get out there and mingle with the wealthy!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/108...lionaires.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...9-billion.html

https://www.forbes.com/2007/10/08/we...l#5b06f55724c1

https://youtu.be/TGi5ZeflcG4"> https://youtu.be/TGi5ZeflcG4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
https://youtu.be/rMib2ZDJKHw
https://youtu.be/rMib2ZDJKHw"> https://youtu.be/rMib2ZDJKHw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
https://youtu.be/TGi5ZeflcG4
Old 05-07-2019, 01:45 PM   #2
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Or, just screw the marriage part and become one yourself!
Old 05-07-2019, 02:50 PM   #3
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
Or, just screw the marriage part and become one yourself!
Men still dominate top fields sweetheart, while women are slowly becoming self made millionaires. Men still block out women in the top fields and markets! HENCE why complaining about a woman being able to sale companionship is silly, because this is still a mans world and men can STILL make 10-100x MORE money than a woman selling companionship.

85% of women millionaires and billionaires acquired their money through marriage/divorce/inheritance.

Historically, the world’s richest women were more likely than their male peers to have inherited some or all of their wealth. That’s now changing. “Driven by the shifting trends in global wealth distribution and cultural attitudes, and with technology spurring new opportunities for wealth creation, the number of self-made female entrepreneurs is on the rise,” researchers noted in the Wealth-X report.

There are nearly 10,000 self-made female entrepreneurs who have attained ultra-high-net-worth status — and more than half of them hail from U.S. like Jenner, who was recently named by Forbes as one of the world’s richest self-made women and a hair’s breath from becoming a billionaire thanks to her cosmetics empire.

10,000 in 36 million!!!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...ear-2018-09-06
Old 05-07-2019, 03:28 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Good luck hunting.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:31 PM   #5
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Good luck hunting.
well thank you pyramider
Old 05-07-2019, 05:26 PM   #6
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I’m a millionaire. It’s alright. Not sure what marrying a millionaire signifies though. If you blow through it, you’re back to square one before you know it. The key is make your money, live comfortably, and give the rest back to the community.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:47 PM   #7
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
I’m a millionaire. It’s alright. Not sure what marrying a millionaire signifies though. If you blow through it, you’re back to square one before you know it. The key is make your money, live comfortably, and give the rest back to the community.

Yes many men have shared the wealth with me. I find wealthy men are very generous and when they marry a woman, many are not very concerned about a woman taking everything they have, like alot of men who are not even making 75k a year seem to emphasize. A man of means, knows he will continue to make money, even if him and his wife divorce. He made the money, the money did not make him, and he will make more and more money as with age comes wisdom, and with experience comes expertise!

A closed hand cannot only Not Give, it also Cannot Receive
Old 05-07-2019, 05:59 PM   #8
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
and give the rest back to the community.
This is called living in the RRISD and paying close to $4K for a kid I don't have

I guess it does help my resale somewhat and $4K is much cheaper than actually raising a kid or putting up with one...

Vasectomies and Eastern European women are much more fun to spend my millions on
Old 05-07-2019, 06:08 PM   #9
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post

Yes many men have shared the wealth with me. I find wealthy men are very generous and when they marry a woman, many are not very concerned about a woman taking everything they have, like alot of men who are not even making 75k a year seem to emphasize. A man of means, knows he will continue to make money, even if him and his wife divorce. He made the money, the money did not make him, and he will make more and more money as with age comes wisdom, and with experience comes expertise!

A closed hand cannot only Not Give, it also Cannot Receive
It’s all in the mindset. Few millionaires I know are misers, most of them are very generous. It’s the mentality of abundance. They have what drives them in life and not much changes that whether they make $75k or $75m.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:27 PM   #10
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It’s all in the mindset. Few millionaires I know are misers, most of them are very generous. It’s the mentality of abundance. They have what drives them in life and not much changes that whether they make $75k or $75m.
Yes your mentality makes all the difference. And putting limitations on yourself will always hold you back!
Old 05-10-2019, 03:23 PM   #11
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are NOT a millionaire. stop lying. OMG LOL
Old 05-10-2019, 05:00 PM   #12
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe Kanye wrote a song about this phenomenon.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:10 PM   #13
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
However just two women, JK Rowling, 48, and Tamara Mellon, 46, have made fortunes in their own right. The rest have inherited their vast wealth or own businesses jointly with their husbands, or have won it in divorce hearings.
Your intel is bad. Ever heard of Oprah?

https://www.forbes.com/self-made-wom...t/#tab:overall
Old 05-11-2019, 07:51 AM   #14
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

I took a look at this thread and came to the conclusion that the SEC needs to revise their definition of Predatory Marketing...
Old 05-11-2019, 09:12 AM   #15
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
I took a look at this thread and came to the conclusion that the SEC needs to revise their definition of Predatory Marketing...
Mya Michelle only intends to sell her heart and soul to one millionaire. As such, she's not a security and would not be regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). If she sold herself to a lot of millionaires, then she'd probably still be OK as long as she made full disclosure in a prospectus.

Quote:
There are nearly 10,000 self-made female entrepreneurs who have attained ultra-high-net-worth status — and more than half of them hail from U.S. like Jenner, who was recently named by Forbes as one of the world’s richest self-made women and a hair’s breath from becoming a billionaire thanks to her cosmetics empire.[/I][/COLOR]

10,000 in 36 million!!!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...ear-2018-09-06
Mya Michelle, That's a bit deceiving. If you read the article, it says there are over 5,000 ultra wealthy self made female entrepreneurs in America. "Ultra wealth status" is defined by Wealth X as a person with 30 million in net worth, and there are only 80,000 of them in the USA. "Self made entrepreneur" shouldn't include people like Donald Trump or Mary Barra (CEO of General Motors) who started with family money or who run businesses but don't start them, so there are probably less than 80,000 in the USA. I'd guess maybe 10% of self made entrepreneurs in the USA worth over $30 million are women.

You can probably be a millionaire in under 5 years, if you're not already, if you're good at saving, without marrying a rich guy.

My prediction is that you're going to end up like Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's or Catherine Zeta-Jones in Intolerable Cruelty. You'll look for a man with money and then marry instead for love and hopefully live happily ever after.

Your posts are fascinating, like the female equivalent of what a famous pick up artist like Mystery, Neil Strauss, or Roosh V would write. Hope to see more.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women