Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2023, 11:14 PM   #1
lots2020
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default I want to stop.

Hello!

Been a long time coming (heh), but I want to stop hobbying because 1) Finances and 2) I don't want to risk my (so far) clean record anymore as a person somewhere in
their 20s. That being said, I have several questions:

1: If I stopped cold turkey today, is
there still a chance that LE would come knocking on my door in the future? Months from now? Years? Decades? If yes, then I guess what's the likelihood?

2: What would old text messages on SMS (naive, stupid me used my actual phone a couple times) come back to bite me in the rear? Luckily for me, I've never EVER texted any explicit things like sex, bj, or any of the sort, but I've asked about availability before as if asking for appointments. Idk, kinda paranoid about this one.

3: Same with CashApp/PayPal, is it possible that I've already or could be flagged for soliciting/prostitution already?

Chances are I will regress and give in to desire in the future, but I genuinely do want to stop. Tbh, I'm feeling really paranoid. If anything, I jusy want some reassurance if there is any. Any insight would be highly appreciated
lots2020 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 12:03 AM   #2
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Although anything is possible, it's highly unlikely any legal jeopardy will come out of anything you've done. Just stop seeing hookers so you won't be worried about it. If you do regress and start seeing gals again, never use anything that connects to your real world and always pay cash.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 03:47 PM   #3
Guest041324
Account Disabled

User ID: 427858
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m no Lawyer, nor do I play one on TV. Last I was aware conspiracy to get a piece of ass has yet to become unlawful. I could be wrong but I’ll just be careful to not ever have to find out.
Guest041324 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 08:19 PM   #4
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I am making some assumptions here.

Assuming your activity has only been hobbling, you have very little to worry about. Convictions for prostitution in most states is a mistaminenor and at most is probation with community service.

Is it an easy conviction, sure, but the resources required for a conviction is not worth the time for someone they have not caught in the act. Could they make it uncomfortable for you? Sure.

The only way they will come after you at this point is if your a public figure or if you are involved with bigger activities DA want to prosecute.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 02:48 PM   #5
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Bull cra
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 02:59 PM   #6
Ripmany
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots2020 View Post
Hello!

Been a long time coming (heh), but I want to stop hobbying because 1) Finances and 2) I don't want to risk my (so far) clean record anymore as a person somewhere in
their 20s. That being said, I have several questions:

1: If I stopped cold turkey today, is
there still a chance that LE would come knocking on my door in the future? Months from now? Years? Decades? If yes, then I guess what's the likelihood?

2: What would old text messages on SMS (naive, stupid me used my actual phone a couple times) come back to bite me in the rear? Luckily for me, I've never EVER texted any explicit things like sex, bj, or any of the sort, but I've asked about availability before as if asking for appointments. Idk, kinda paranoid about this one.

3: Same with CashApp/PayPal, is it possible that I've already or could be flagged for soliciting/prostitution already?

Chances are I will regress and give in to desire in the future, but I genuinely do want to stop. Tbh, I'm feeling really paranoid. If anything, I jusy want some reassurance if there is any. Any insight would be highly appreciated
1. Most it cheaper to hobby and get a feel good than get a GFE.
2. So call GFE file all kind crap on you.
2. Just for getting a hooker most I ever heard a cop is 2 miles out side her hotel. Many sting get you show up and it don't matter what you said.
3. There like to get a quick sting it not considered a high crime.
4. Get new pp and CA account. Close them and reopen as need and if using them to hobby you need to get out.
Old 06-05-2023, 07:50 PM   #7
tandyscone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The statute of limitations in Nebraska is generally 18 months for misdemeanors and 3 years for felonies. So if you truly stop cold turkey and do not hobby again, you probably don't have anything to worry about after 18 months, assuming that you didn't do anything to up the charge from a misdemeanor to a felony. This is a general observation, not legal advice.
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 12:42 AM   #8
Ripmany
BANNED

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
The statute of limitations in Nebraska is generally 18 months for misdemeanors and 3 years for felonies. So if you truly stop cold turkey and do not hobby again, you probably don't have anything to worry about after 18 months, assuming that you didn't do anything to up the charge from a misdemeanor to a felony. This is a general observation, not legal advice.
Some how he scared of the law but not scared to use cash app??
Old 06-29-2023, 10:00 PM   #9
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
I’m no Lawyer, nor do I play one on TV. Last I was aware conspiracy to get a piece of ass has yet to become unlawful. I could be wrong but I’ll just be careful to not ever have to find out.
Conspiracy to unload a nut maybe lol... Good points though.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 11:53 AM   #10
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots2020 View Post
Chances are I will regress and give in to desire in the future, but I genuinely do want to stop.
Whats done is done, but if you just want to STOP....

Do some introspection on WHY you visit providers and what kind of charge you get out of it. Its not all based out of physical needs. We all start out with that in mind, of course, but there is a lot of new car excitement with the setup, meet, how she makes you feel....blah blah.
...what draws me to big tittied redheads?
...why do I go after tiny black chicks with big asses?
....what does a cute girl in a bob represent to me?
On and on, uncovering things in your psyche to figure out the synapses you have wired from puberty and make you vulnerable (if you arent aware of it)

I find myself messaging providers and sugar babies just for the sport of fishing out of habit...ITS ADDICTIVE.
"The chase"
When you stop, it feels like you're missing out on something/the party...
That "missing out" is a deficiency somewhere else in life. The attention you can get from multiple providers pinging you is a rush

I was able to use encounters to do a deep introspection on myself/life, what I was seeking, what each one provided, to figure out what actually makes me tick. It really helped me focus on boosting my self esteem, vision and belief in myself and clearly defining what brings satisfaction to me.
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 12:07 PM   #11
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Chances are you're already on a "list" plus you have posted reviews.
Think about....

Countries with no extradiction??
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 04:09 PM   #12
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

@FC, if you run a heart catheter you will find the aorta generally makes you tick. A good prostate massage might get you close in your tick assessment as well.

OP, follow the good advice here and relax.

@wd extradition maybe? Or countries with extra dicktion: Costa Rica Mexico Colombia Thailand philippines?
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 04:28 PM   #13
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Oopsie
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 07:09 PM   #14
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

I used to buy guns via private sales just for the hell of it. After buying one, i would immediately be looking for the next one. Im not even a guy that goes the range much. I just wanted to have such and such firearm cuz it was cool and I liked travelling, meeting people face to face, maybe a lil danger involved and acquiring something cool. That same exhilaration I later found in whores. All different types of ladies from all types of backgrounds. Yeah, it was sexual but I found that it allowed me to flex my masculinity in ways that would be frustrating in a relationship. I could be this superman to these lowly girls with how I hosted, playing into this persona....not to mention the whole crapshoot aspect of their shitty comms, the meet, whether or not you're walking into an ambush, hearing their stories, creating a new (adventure)story of your own....and for the most part WE are the ones in control of these situations. Its like a Westworld vacation but with whores. Hell yeah that will give you a dopamine rush hard to leave behind.

So for you to QUIT, you cant just go cold turkey. You have to determine what it is you're doing and everything you get out of it
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 07:28 PM   #15
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

So Lots 2020, how's it going? I see you were logged on here today.
ben dover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women