Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40255
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2019, 10:29 PM   #1
Pleaser12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default ALERT

I was looking through several different sites to see who would be available tomorrow for some possible fun and ran across this. Have no idea how legitimate it is or not. For everyone’s safety I figured it was worth posting.

https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...s/370290070104
Pleaser12 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 07:51 AM   #2
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Hard to believe she would be posting an ad IF she did have something. May just be a jelous boyfriend that posted it. And u can be 1 thing, if she's from the coast area and she has a vagina, Basscat has poked it before. So he's the man to ask. What about it Basscat, is this a legit warning?
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:34 AM   #3
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I seldom go in on the old hard to look at ladies so I have not met this one. I will say that any lady selling ass is taking tons of risk both in her work and private life for the most part. Its always going to be a gamble to nail any hooker bare. If you worry about such things dont fuck hookers bare. If you are one of these guys who does not understand the risk of contracting hiv you should read up on it. It is not easy to catch from normal vaginal sex even unprotected the odds are very small. Think 1 in 50 with a whore who has full blown aids not just hiv. What worries me is herpes as its so easy to catch and condoms have very little effect on its transmission. If you fuck a girl who is shedding you will catch herpes for the most part. A whore can have zero signs of herpes infection and be actively shedding the virus. If you eat her you will get infected in your mouth if you fuck her you will get infected on your genitals and there would be zero indication of her having herpes.

Think of this. Just in the normal population were not talking about whores who fuck tons of the nastiest men in each city they travel to the statistics show that one out of every six have it. Thats just normal people not the ones who travel from city to city fucking all the losers who cant get laid.

Thats what scares me. I get tested at least twice a year for this very reason. If you have it chances are you dont even know as a lot of people dont show symptoms.

So if your fucking hookers as a hobby you need to know and accept the risk. I have been fucking hookers for over 25 years and have been with way more than I can count and I neither have hiv or herpes. Not sure if I have just been lucky as statistically there is zero doubt that I have fucked hookers who had herpes. Just guessing I have seen 1200 women and 1 in 6 has herpes statistically that means I have been exposed 120 times and still test negative to both hsv1 and hsv2. My bet is hookers are way more likely to have any std than what national statistics show. So you can bet your odds are way higher than the national average should you choose to see hookers.

My best advice is fuck all hookers with rubbers. Also if you see any sign of a herpes infection (look it up online) walk straight the fuck out and tell your friends what you saw so they dont risk seeing her while she is in infectious.

Me I just assume every girl I see is riddled with diseases it helps makes sure I am careful.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 06:10 AM   #4
Guitar
Premium Access

Well thanks a lot. U just scared the crap out of me. I'm not even sleeping with my S.O. anymore.
Old 12-09-2019, 07:05 AM   #5
BassCat
Valued Poster

Sorry just being honest and Guitar if you want to be honest the reason you dont want to fuck the SO anymore is because the site of her sickens you
Old 12-09-2019, 02:42 PM   #6
Guitar
Premium Access

I think we sicken each other.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:55 PM   #7
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
I think we sicken each other.

Sorry friend but if its any consolation almost every single married couple I know feel the same way after about 8 years. So its not just you.

Hopefully you got some cool kids out the deal. My poor dad had the same unhappy marriage you have and two shity kids myself and my brother. So some guys just get fucked all the way around. I hope your not one of them.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:48 PM   #8
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Then get a divorce!! I dont understand if men so unhappy in the marriage just get out! Life is SHORT!! If your wife is now unattractive to you,wont give any nookie etc.. kids? Shouldn't have em in the first place! 1 is more then enough!If you do have em oh well that's what shared custody is for!! Being exposed to the hatred and arguing can be very stressful on kids.Why be miserable? For both parties!!
Life is SHORT
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 10:58 PM   #9
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki2012 View Post
Then get a divorce!! I dont understand if men so unhappy in the marriage just get out! Life is SHORT!! If your wife is now unattractive to you,wont give any nookie etc.. kids? Shouldn't have em in the first place! 1 is more then enough!If you do have em oh well that's what shared custody is for!! Being exposed to the hatred and arguing can be very stressful on kids.Why be miserable? For both parties!!
Life is SHORT
Not only beautiful but also wise. I never got married nor had kids for many reasons but mainly because I have never been with a women and thought that I would always be with just her. The best I have ever felt in the past was "I can see being with her for five years but then I will have to find a new one" Even now in my 40s you would think having a 26 year old gf who is beautiful my brain would say "you should marry her and have a kid your not going to do any better and time is running out". No in my head I still hear a voice saying "rob this girl of all the years you can then when she leaves go find an even younger more beautiful one"

I am told that this isn't normal thinking but its how I have always felt. When guys would get butt hurt because their girl left I was always looking forward to the next one. Its not that I dont care about women I really like them but to me things always get stale. When they do I like to find a new one to have new feelings for. I like the way it feels to fall for a new girl.

I will say this now that I am old as long as I can keep a younger girl around I am in no rush to have to find a new one. 20 year old girl look at me completely differently now than they did when I found this last so. I am in no rush to have to try and figure out how to trick some young girl into thinking I am a good choice for a mate. Not even sure I could.

Oh hell who am I kidding of course I could. There are some really dumb young girls out there. You ever watch a rap video? They think that shits good lol

My advice to all my married friends who complain about their wives is always "Leave her and go find someone who makes you happy life is to short"
Old 12-10-2019, 06:18 AM   #10
Guitar
Premium Access

I was only going back and forth with Basscat. I'm actually am divorced. And no S.O., but I am friends with the ex's. We have kids, so we have to get along. But Basscat is the funniest guy on here. I cherp back at him just to read his comebacks!!
Old 12-10-2019, 06:55 AM   #11
hawkone
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Get a divorce????? The secret to successful retirement investment is to keep your first wife.
hawkone is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:41 AM   #12
BassCat
Valued Poster

Yeah I understand not wanting to divide the assets but is it really worth living you remanding life miserable? I guess if you havent been lucky enough to take your half and start over with a decent lifestyle then you really have no choice. I like my home and there is no way I could see giving up my toys and moving into a rental or god forbid an apartment. So I understand where someone could stick it out for that reason.

Most of the married guys I know personally that are so unhappy have done well enough to leave take the hit and still have a decent existence. Yeah you have to sell all your shit but you come out the end with a pile of cash to start over with. To me most married guys especially us older fellows are just scared of being alone. So even though they are miserable they stick it out thinking they could never find love again. Me I say fuck love give me steady pussy and blow jobs and I am happy. If it comes down to it and I cant find a girl I am attracted to who will actually want me I can always pay hookers to give me what I truly desire.
Old 12-10-2019, 10:27 AM   #13
Guitar
Premium Access

Need I say more??? That's why Basscat is our PoonTang General. He may not always everybody's favorite, but he's gonna tell the truth, as he see's it!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women