Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160459
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #31
Sonoman
Valued Poster

I agree 100% on the coed needing extra money for whatever. The same applies for Oxford, MS. You would think there would be a few that have figured out marketing and sales of a wanted and needed product. Maybe I don't think with the correct side of my brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG C View Post
When searching the Love@AOL database you could usually find providers and sometimes find coeds that were looking to fuck, and some that were looking for extra money for partying, or whatever.....But there really is no such thing as free pussy, it's just how you are gonna pay for it.....I spent a few nights in dorm rooms at ASU with some freaky freaks that would fuck your brains out for a meal and/or a few drinks at a local watering hole.....

I actually responded to a thread on ASPD and told people about how I did the same thing in Hattiesburg, MS for USM and William Carey College.....I found most of the girls there using the YFP.....In the early days I used to refer to Yahoo as the most powerful pussy resource on the planet.....It actually blew Love@AOL away in terms of getting pussy.....But, like any other research tool, you have to wade through the fakers and bullshitters, the tons of webcam girls, and so on.....I remember those yahoo chatrooms and all that because I used to travel extensively and I'd use Yahoo and AOL to find nookie and start emailing and chatting long before I was to arrive in a place.....

Unfortunately, neither YFP nor Love@AOL are anything close to being what they were many years ago.....Well, they weren't the last time I was on either of them (which was many years ago).....If some of you dawgs have the patience and the time, then try doing a yahoo search and see what you can come up with, then let us all know your results.....
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #32
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

The problem with Oxford is that too many guys think they can get it for free if they go after the college girls... which may be true but then you have to play the games, etc...

I triede visiting Oxford once and there just wasn't a lot of interest in "provider" services as compared to college free stuff! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #33
Hiney2do
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Well Lea come over to NE arkansas and I am sure you will find some interest
Hiney2do is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:30 PM   #34
tomatommm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I've been contacted by someone in YP recently for a encounter with a donation request, but the talks died after the girl and I realized that we actually went to middle school together... small world.
tomatommm is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:46 PM   #35
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiney2do View Post
Well Lea come over to NE arkansas and I am sure you will find some interest
I should try it sometime!

I think one of the things that scared providers from Arkansas were the number of busts in Little Rock last year that included some well known ladies. While that may not be Jonesboro, it still makes one leary of making the trip especially if you are seeing new guys because it is your first trip there.

Also, Jonesboro being a college town, gives some traveling girls the feeling that most guys in those areas want to see college girls... like Oxford and Hattiesburg. I am definitely not a college girl, though I will challenge any college girl to match my intensity!! LOL (isn't that right, BCG)

Smooch!

Lea
Old 01-09-2010, 03:48 PM   #36
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

My ECCIE Reviews

Sonoman??? When I first saw your avatar, I was wondering if I did that!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Old 01-09-2010, 06:53 PM   #37
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
Also, Jonesboro being a college town, gives some traveling girls the feeling that most guys in those areas want to see college girls... like Oxford and Hattiesburg. I am definitely not a college girl, though I will challenge any college girl to match my intensity!! LOL (isn't that right, BCG)
Sweetheart, if I were given the choice between a night of passion with you, and a night of passion with an early 20's college cheerleader, I'd pick the night with you without even thinking about it.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #38
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Sweetheart, if I were given the choice between a night of passion with you, and a night of passion with an early 20's college cheerleader, I'd pick the night with you without even thinking about it.

Cheers,

bcg
Big smooch for that one!!!!

Lea
Old 01-13-2010, 03:14 PM   #39
tuckeredout
Registered Member

Sono - I remember you..... I wasn't aware of this site until several days ago. Long time member of aspd. Glad to be here.

tuck in memphis
tuckeredout is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:41 PM   #40
Radek14
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I'm an ASPD refugee as well. Not that active but I did write a review of Laylonine and Kandy Kisses on the old board a few months ago. Very happy to find this site.
Radek14 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:49 AM   #41
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
I should try it sometime!

I think one of the things that scared providers from Arkansas were the number of busts in Little Rock last year that included some well known ladies. While that may not be Jonesboro, it still makes one leary of making the trip especially if you are seeing new guys because it is your first trip there.

Smooch!

Lea
Girl, hiney's worth the trip to Jboro all on his own.

Just don't talk about his truck.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #42
Hiney2do
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Babee- Shhh!! don't tell them all my secrets. I wish to thank you for your kind compliment, but also give my compliments to you as well. I had a wonderful meeting and look forward to more. Zoom Zoom!!

Lea- If opportunities are available in a college town, I could see your point. However, that is not jboro. I also think that there is a large number of hobbyists that prefer substance over style. I would rather see someone that gives her all, rather that some cutey spinner that just lays there. I have read many reviews where the provider is drop dead gorgeous, but the hobbyist leaves with a ho-hum experience.
Hiney2do is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:29 PM   #43
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

Live here (well, on the border) but don't play here. Just in Houston.
Guest031710 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:13 PM   #44
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil red Robin View Post
Live here (well, on the border) but don't play here. Just in Houston.
Lucky Houstonians.

Enjoy the trip home. Stay safe when you deploy. Sorry I never got to meet you, but you aren't the first lady on my radar I never got around to meeting, and you won't be the last, I'm sure.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:15 PM   #45
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I migrated here too, but mostly just lurking lately trying to get the "feel" for the place.
Sensei is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women