Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default you know obama is in trouble when the ap turns on him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110329/...bya_fact_check
deacon is online now   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I think Obama just wants to sweep Libya under the carpet, and let it be forgotten. The action line seems to be 'everything is ok now, and we've turned it over to NATO, so its over'.

I thought the media would go along with it....so I was shocked to see the AP report in Deacon's link.

Also, I perused MSNBC this morning, and actually saw reporting on the Al Quaeda links to the Libyan rebels...another shocker.

I think alot of his supporters are having a hard time processing his ant-war stance as a candidate, along with the Libyan action. Hillary Clinton seems to have been the one to push him over the cliff on this one...and she continues to instigate things by suggesting we ship weapons to the 'Rebels', and actually meeting with their representatives...I find her actions very interesting. No, I don't think Hillary Clinton will run against Obama; but, I do think she enjoys painting him into corners and making him look foolish...just for sport.

I'd also love to know who convinced him that it would be best to have a uniformed audience for his speech (good advice)...and told him to go to National Defense University! (very bad advice). The confrontational energy in the room was everywhere...the irony of their curriculum's clash with current events was on everyone's faces.

Obama will weather this event...he knows that his core supporters are a 'lock', and won't leave him....but it is always very interesting to actually see an AP or NYT report that is critical of him....and Hillary always seems to be snickering in the corner when it happens.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:28 AM   #3
deacon
Valued Poster

i only disagree with two of your points. i think hillary will run against him. core supporters yes,but thats not what got him in. it was the independents that did and he is losing them fast.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #4
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

If Hugo Chavez can make him look foolish, should be child's play for Hillary. His core may be intact, but his concern should be those outside that core that have turned their back. He may not need to be concerned since the Republicans haven't come up with a formidable foe or theme they can hang on to, not yet anyway.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Comment

Nattering Nabobs of Negativism.

Too much blather and based on the source of this description you are all hoist on your own petard.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:44 AM   #6
deacon
Valued Poster

lmao..sure, like i said..he is in trouble when the lame stream media turns negative on him. nice liberal try though.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:01 AM   #7
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I'm with Vitokc...obviously the man is in trouble, just look at his poll numbers. But, I don't see much competition out there. All he needs to do is keep his core base, and not step in a giant steaming pile of dog poo along the way.....and start passing out the unspent stimulus money fairly soon .

Negativism? Who - the AP? Its their 'fact check' story.

Too much blather? Like I said, the action line is to quickly forget about Libya...no blathering allowed
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:07 AM   #8
deacon
Valued Poster

i agree..and again,dont count the clintons out. remember, the last election was hers in her mind. she will run and if he keeps making these big mistakes he will lose the nomination to her.unemployment numbers and gas prices better not rise or he is toast.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:44 PM   #9
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Im not an Obama fan, but I dont see anyone beating him. Sure is poll numbers are getting lower and the number of people who strongly disapprove of him are high, but he still has enough people that approve of him compared to past reelections. And I really do see the economy showing signs of getting better by the time elections are closing in. Plus I think the best Republican contenders will wait 4 more years when they know they have a better chance of winning. I did not vote for BO, but I dont see him lossing.

His communication on the war in Libya has been terrible, but all things considered I dont think you can say he has made a bad decision on his actions there. In comparison to other potential war zones, we went into a country and with a relatively small force they made a large impact so far.

The smartest thing he did was to have Clinton and Gates on Meet the Press and other interview shows. I thought they made very good points and with very little propaganda. It was actually refreshing watching them on Sunday morning. I expected it from Gates, but honestly I was a little suprised that Clinton made direct and accurate comments on the sittuation especially when compared to Syria.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:16 AM   #10
deacon
Valued Poster

polls show 50 percent of the people say he doesnt deserve a second term. he is in big trouble.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:28 AM   #11
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default not really

Chicken Little

Rope a dope

Boy who cried wolf.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:nono_h 4h:
Old 03-31-2011, 09:30 AM   #12
deacon
Valued Poster

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll
Old 03-31-2011, 12:00 PM   #13
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Polls

Means nothing at this time.

Wake me up when it means something important
Old 03-31-2011, 01:12 PM   #14
deacon
Valued Poster

yea..its nothing. his approval rating is 3 points from 39,,no biggy.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:20 PM   #15
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Tendency

May I also assume that you um..er..........ejaculate prematurely also?

Slow down dude......chill a bit, let the dust settle, only fire when you see the whites of their eyes, you are way ahead of yourself.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women