Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2023, 09:33 PM   #1
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108
Default Promoters

Would you please take a vacation NOW? I’m sick of trying to find a real review this week among the tons of advertisements while trying to plan my weekend. You’re making it difficult for true customers to find credible info. I’m inclined to go to Vegas or Orange County instead. Go rest up for next month before you get carpal tunnel and have to apply for disability with your studio employers.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 10:55 PM   #2
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Me too. I think every voice should be heard. If you do not like that voice…. Simply ignore it. No use in posting polls or crying about it. Make a good informed decision about whom you see next!!!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 06:27 AM   #3
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Me too. I think every voice should be heard. If you do not like that voice…. Simply ignore it. No use in posting polls or crying about it. Make a good informed decision about whom you see next!!!
Valid voices should be heard. Promoters are mostly just noise. Same with the information. Where’s the good information needed to make a “good informed decision?” Hobbyists with real jobs don’t have all day to sift through all the garbage promoter reviews. So the good informed decision the becomes whether or not to hobby in Dallas or hobby elsewhere. I’m NOT the only one opting to hobby elsewhere, as a result.

Dallas promoters are shooting themselves in the foot if they think tons of promoter reviews help. When a true paying customer cannot quickly find good valid information they move on to other places where they can. Dallas isn’t the only hobby destination on the map. If that hurts promoters’ feelings then too bad. That’s reality because there are dozens of studios fighting and clawing for the same dollar. Those who use promoters too heavily become obvious ones to avoid because the information is not truthful.

I know those studio owners and promoters read this forum. Read my post and wake up.
Old 06-08-2023, 06:31 AM   #4
thord
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

how do ya'll tell a promotor from a regular person?
thord is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 06:47 AM   #5
Big b.o.b.1
BANNED

Encounters: 49

The bad thing about going to another city is you don’t know who’s doing the reviews. At least here you know who the players are and if you see that handle doing a review, just don’t read it. Just read the reviews from 5 to 7 guys that you trust.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 08:05 AM   #6
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
The bad thing about going to another city is you don’t know who’s doing the reviews. At least here you know who the players are and if you see that handle doing a review, just don’t read it. Just read the reviews from 5 to 7 guys that you trust.
Reviews aren’t always needed in several other cities where many of the girls I see are mainstays in those places and have already been vetted as reliable, beautiful and service oriented at a fair price. Other sources are friends of mine in other locales. Then last resort would be reviews.

Many of my friends have abandoned Dallas opting instead for other cities where they say the hobbying is better and more consistent without the overhype from promoters. Go figure.
Old 06-08-2023, 08:10 AM   #7
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

Bamboo, if you don't like seeing the promoters post...put them on ignore.

I've ignored several consistent posters who add absolutely nothing to these forums and it has made for a much more enjoyable experience.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 08:16 AM   #8
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by thord View Post
go back about 2 weeks or so and who makes a post about girls from particular studios, how they bump a review, etc. Check out their review etc...

The Studio forum is easy to pick up
nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 08:24 AM   #9
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson View Post
Bamboo, if you don't like seeing the promoters post...put them on ignore.

I've ignored several consistent posters who add absolutely nothing to these forums and it has made for a much more enjoyable experience.
I was hoping not to have to go to that extent. But you’re probably right. I’ll likely see only 1-2 valid new reviews per week if that, as a result. LOL!
Old 06-08-2023, 08:42 AM   #10
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Valid voices should be heard. Promoters are mostly just noise. Same with the information. Where’s the good information needed to make a “good informed decision?” Hobbyists with real jobs don’t have all day to sift through all the garbage promoter reviews. So the good informed decision the becomes whether or not to hobby in Dallas or hobby elsewhere. I’m NOT the only one opting to hobby elsewhere, as a result.

Dallas promoters are shooting themselves in the foot if they think tons of promoter reviews help. When a true paying customer cannot quickly find good valid information they move on to other places where they can. Dallas isn’t the only hobby destination on the map. If that hurts promoters’ feelings then too bad. That’s reality because there are dozens of studios fighting and clawing for the same dollar. Those who use promoters too heavily become obvious ones to avoid because the information is not truthful.

I know those studio owners and promoters read this forum. Read my post and wake up.
Ever get that feeling that you’re not in control? I was told once, that if I wanted to control things and silence the people that i did not agree with to go create another website. Every voice should be heard not just the ones you deem relevant. Especially the data or information you deem to be accurate. I am not starting a pissing contest, I am merely saying you’re pissing in a hundred mile an hour wind. Promoters have no feelings and to claim their reviews are not truthful? Hit the rtm button and provide facts. Not emotions.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 08:58 AM   #11
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Quote:
Originally Posted by thord View Post

If someone bumps a post that's over a week old (and probably buried past page 2) with a quick comment and no value new info, they are probably a promoter...at least that is the action of someone trying to make relevant the irrelevant. Now if they ask a valid question...use you best judgment. The more time you spend on here the more you will be able to identify them just based on experience...reading the forums and seeing the girls.

And always remember, YMMV, but if someone says she's 20 and you can tell she's 40...that dude is a promoter
Old 06-08-2023, 09:27 AM   #12
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Ever get that feeling that you’re not in control? I was told once, that if I wanted to control things and silence the people that i did not agree with to go create another website. Every voice should be heard not just the ones you deem relevant. Especially the data or information you deem to be accurate. I am not starting a pissing contest, I am merely saying you’re pissing in a hundred mile an hour wind. Promoters have no feelings and to claim their reviews are not truthful? Hit the rtm button and provide facts. Not emotions.
Fake news as usual from you. No RTM needed. The evidence is apparent. If the Dallas studios were thriving then why the 9:1 ratio of promoter reviews to non-promoter reviews?

Not expecting to control the narrative, the forum or the scene. That’s pointless. It’s not my loss if studios and promoters are resorting to desperation. It’s not my loss if they go under.

No emotions. Just sharing facts. Say what you want. You have your side and I have mine. If you were influential I along with others would acquiesce. But you’re not.
Old 06-08-2023, 10:20 AM   #13
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

Use the RTM button for off topic posts on the reviews and if you think going off topic and adding something about the topic will be safe you will keep you from getting points, not a good idea to try it if you are close to pointing out all ready..Also be aware there is no statue of limit on points, so if the post above you went off topic last week and nothing was said so you decide it is okay to do same, again not a good idea.
Namssa is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 10:23 AM   #14
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Bamboo, where are your reviews? You’re complaining about the reviews here but I don’t see you doing shit.

Life tip: if you want to see something being done, do it yourself first. Otherwise you’re just crying.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 10:30 AM   #15
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

What does RTM mean and where is this button? Sorry, still kinda new here...just figured out the ignore feature a few weeks ago...again, GREAT discovery.

I see threads, including my own posts, go off the rails and would love to be able to steer them back if possible.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women