Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2020, 11:24 PM   #1
Midori_sol
BANNED

Encounters: 5
Default Encounter: Yoko the hot asian milf @Lovley Angel

Date: 9/8
Name: Yoko
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Shower, bbj, lfk/dfk, mpfs, msog, cip
Hair Length and Color: Dyed blonde, was worn in a bun
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Yoko is about 5"5 about 90-100lbs give or take. Spinner for sure. She's the hot asian milf you would catch at a grocery store on a Sunday morning. Small but succulent B's with grade A nips.
Recommendation: Yes
Midori_sol is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 11:39 PM   #2
vendi
Registered Member

How accurate are her pics on the website?
vendi is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 12:49 AM   #3
Midori_sol
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendi View Post
How accurate are her pics on the website?
Fairly accurate, with maybe like a glamour filter. But her body looks exactly like her pics, she's thin and rocks a tight milf body.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:57 AM   #4
Tx Noob
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Thanks for the review. I might have to go there and say hello.
Tx Noob is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 12:59 AM   #5
Midori_sol
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post
I'm afraid if you do you won't be able to say goodbye.
Old 09-09-2020, 07:42 AM   #6
Midori_sol
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post

With alot of spas making masks mandatory means gfe is straight off the table. Don't think I could go back as for the extra tickets I get a way better return for my investment.
Also seeing Abby later today, so hopefully I can be the first one to report back.
Old 09-09-2020, 09:00 PM   #7
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

LA is like a well stocked bar. HDS and House appearing to be more like a mediocre beer bar at best. Yoko is pure top shelf.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 10:57 AM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori_sol View Post

With alot of spas making masks mandatory means gfe is straight off the table. Don't think I could go back as for the extra tickets I get a way better return for my investment.
Also seeing Abby later today, so hopefully I can be the first one to report back.
You just joined here ( as this handle, at least), and make a grand statement that ''a lot of spas making masks mandatory means GFE is straight off the table''? Would you care to name even ONE spa that fits your description?

Do you know there are 2-3 Spas in Dallas? Is that '' a lot'' to you?

Luxury Spa is the most prominent. and the ladies at Luxury are MORE GFE than almost any spa that Dallas, Texas ever produced. More kissing than any spa has ever delivered. Obviously no mask requirement. Your post is reckless, false, and absurdly promotional.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:38 AM   #9
Midori_sol
BANNED

Oh hey I've seen you before on ourhome2, I have an account on there dating back to 2017 I could pm you off it if you'd like.
I am aware of the open spas as you guys over here love to share information publicly.
Been to luxury when it opened, wasn't impressed by talent, they all seemed older besides one gem that lasted a couple days there named Jenny.
And promotional... Really? Just because I have a great ass encounter and report back about my experience doesn't make it promotional. There are alot of questions floating around about the girls and I do my best to accurately describe them and their level of service. (It's up to you to decide if you want to go seem them, and I've gotten a lot of PMS thanking me for the info)
They have set my standard very high, especially after seeing Abby (go read my review) I don't think you can find that outside of this studio.
Go get screened and post a review, you'll be glad you did.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:42 AM   #10
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
You just joined here ( as this handle, at least), and make a grand statement that ''a lot of spas making masks mandatory means GFE is straight off the table''? Would you care to name even ONE spa that fits your description?
Maybe he was referring to subamps?

Quote:
Luxury Spa is the most prominent. and the ladies at Luxury are MORE GFE than almost any spa that Dallas, Texas ever produced.

*Ever* produced? I seem to recall not even a year ago, Blue had more talent under its roof than Disney had during its entire renaissance period.

But, if you're saying Luxury has the most GFE now, well, that would be like saying someone should be proud of winning the special olympics.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:45 AM   #11
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

Do you know there are 2-3 Spas in Dallas? Is that '' a lot'' to you?

Luxury Spa is the most prominent. and the ladies at Luxury are MORE GFE than almost any spa that Dallas, Texas ever produced. More kissing than any spa has ever delivered. Obviously no mask requirement. Your post is reckless, false, and absurdly promotional.
Last paragraph fits your description of promotional. Luxury has not hit the highs of Smile, Blue, 7th Heaven or TopStar from the past. They do have some beautiful ex Blue gals there and are on there way. That bar is way up in the air for them to hit!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:57 AM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Maybe he was referring to subamps?

*Ever* produced? I seem to recall not even a year ago, Blue had more talent under its roof than Disney had during its entire renaissance period.

But, if you're saying Luxury has the most GFE now, well, that would be like saying someone should be proud of winning the special olympics, given the situation we're all in.
That is what I am saying. Luxury is the most GFE oriented spa, maybe ever, in Dallas. Obviouly Blue was the best spa in history. Why mention special olympics? The reviewer denigrated any and all places not named Lovely Angels. That is beyond ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Last paragraph fits your description of promotional. Luxury has not hit the highs of Smile, Blue, 7th Heaven or TopStar from the past. They do have some beautiful ex Blue gals there and are on there way. That bar is way up in the air for them to hit!
No kidding, Ghost. The spa scene is not what it was. But Luxury is easily the best that remains. Obviously Lovely Angels found the spa environment challenging. It is for every body. Calling my post promotional, because I react to an absurd and outrageous characterization of all spas not named Lovely Angels, is promotional itself.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:25 PM   #13
Midori_sol
BANNED

Do miss places like Red, Nagoya and blue. And I've been to sun and luxury, Obviously luxury had a couple of my favorite blue girls like Cat and Tiara. Who were proven GFE. It's mainly the new talent I had an issue with. Your recent review of black pink seemed to over glorify her talent. As she just really wasn't into it at all... Never took her mask off. I even started playing Future's song "mask off" to give her the hint, but it never happened.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:36 PM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Do miss places like Red, Nagoya and blue. And I've been to sun and luxury, Obviously luxury had a couple of my favorite blue girls like Cat and Tiara. Who were proven GFE. It's mainly the new talent I had an issue with. Your recent review of black pink seemed to over glorify her talent. As she just really wasn't into it at all... Never took her mask off. I even started playing Future's song "mask off" to give her the hint, but it never happened.
Red? Never heard of it. Black Pink was very into my session. Why didn't you write a review? We kissed for at least 15 minutes. Anyone can make up scurrilous bullshit. your statement is a complete lie.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:37 PM   #15
SpookyMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
LMAO has that ever worked? But I'm gonna agree with you. No shade, but it took a lot of coaxing to get some kissing going the last time I went to luxury. I imagine it might have been even more difficult, or not possible at all if it had been a girl I hadn't seen before. And I'm a bit of a weird one in that kissing is almost required for me to finish. Granted, once I got there it was great. But the girl was initially very scared of being caught by mms without a mask lol

I just got an email back from LA, gonna check out how these lovely ladies are soon, I just need to decide who I want to see.
SpookyMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women