Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default According to many press reports Usama Bin Laden is dead

Let me be the first to start the discussion.
Do we believe this?
The AP reports he was living in Pakistan.
The press is reporting that we have his body.
The Pentagon is reporting that they used DNA to identify his body.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:26 PM   #2
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I will give Obama the credit he is due. Obama has been under pressure to halt the use of drone attacks, particularly in Pakistan. So I will give him credit for going against his own party and continuing them.

After more than two years in office, Obama has finally done something that can honestly be called an "accomplishment"
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:28 PM   #3
john_galt
Valued Poster

They are confirming that this was not a drone attack but a covert ground operation.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
john_galt
Valued Poster

Oopsie, just heard from Greta Van Sustern that "President Osama Bin Laden was dead".
Old 05-01-2011, 09:41 PM   #5
john_galt
Valued Poster

Question Mr. President: We have been told that this operation happened a week ago and here tonight you say that ordered it today. Is there some uncertainty when this happened.

Oh, could you stop using the word I and start giving the proper credit to the armed forces?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:44 PM   #6
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
They are confirming that this was not a drone attack but a covert ground operation.
Doesn't make a difference drone attacks put a lot of heat on Al-queada and Bin Laden it's extremely difficult to hide when you have cameras like that in the area- I give Obama and his administration their due credit- Obama's policy with drone attacks- in just 2 and 1/2 years killed or captured more Al-queada and Taliban operatives/militants than Bush's 7 years after 9-11. There's no Republican that can argue and say Obama was weak on terrorist can't wait to see f Fox gives Obama fair due.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #7
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

By the way- let me say that this news is great for ALL americans- both Dems and Republicans should be great and most of all thank you American troops for your courage- of course this doesn't mwan terrorism is over or dead- but a major victory and a major blow to Al-Queada.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #8
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I give Obama the credit he is due. I guess a "job well done" to Petraeus was just too much for Obama to manage in his speech though.

But outstanding job to the intelligence community, and to the soldiers tasked with taking the compound.

Now, wouldn't it be hilarious if it comes to light that "enhanced interrogation tactics" contributed to pinpointing OBL's location?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #9
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

At this point, it's just great news. The impact on everything else, political or
otherwise, doesn't matter. Let it sink in that Osama Aint Hid'en.
The fallout, good or bad will come in due time whether you're Republican, Demoocrat,
Independent, or other.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Well, I give Obama the credit he is due. I guess a "job well done" to Petraeus was just too much for Obama to manage in his speech though.

But outstanding job to the intelligence community, and to the soldiers tasked with taking the compound.

Now, wouldn't it be hilarious if it comes to light that "enhanced interrogation tactics" contributed to pinpointing OBL's location?
True that would be something if those "interrogations" led to his capture- I think today will go down as a day that will surely help Obama get re-elected-great job by our troops hopefully this will send a message to the whole world that you don't F*ck with the U.S. As I mentioned Al-Queada won't disappear today but I don't think they will find someone who was as charasmatic (s) as Bin Laden.
By the way- much props to the anchors tonight on Fox who gave credit to Obama and the servicemen for the killing. I just hope that Rush and Hannity don't turn this into a political smear because this is a great day for the WORLD a truly Evil man was killed- hope Osama is enjoying his 72 virgins- good riddance.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #11
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Question Mr. President: We have been told that this operation happened a week ago and here tonight you say that ordered it today. Is there some uncertainty when this happened.

Oh, could you stop using the word I and start giving the proper credit to the armed forces?
John please- give Obama his due- I listened to Obama's speech today he gave credit to the troops andeven gave credit to Bush. Are you aware of how the procedure works? If they have intelligence they briefed the President and he could have said "No" I don't think that's good enough intelligence and call off the attack. So the President does have a lot of say based on whether he believes the intelligence is strong enough.
Did not some experts say that Bush was given a lot of strong intelligence but waited too long and then Usamah escaped from Tora Bora? Did not Sudan have Osama i their hand and offered him up to Clintpn who declined? Did not Clinton get intelligence that Osama was at a compound in Afganistan and by the time Clitnon ordered tomahawk missle strikes Osama was gone?
Obama was very fair in his speech and whether you like it or not Gait Obama played a role in his killing if he gave the go ahead to take him out- John this is no time for your political B.S- even the Fox news anchors says Obama, the military and the whole operation deserves credit.
John I really think if Obama said that his administration found a cure for cancer- you would have issues- it's a good day for all americans Dem, Republican, Tea party etc- are you mad because Obama in 2 & 1/2 years did what Bush couldn't do in 7 years????
Old 05-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #12
jayhawkrobbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I'm going to need a death certificate. Long-form only.
jayhawkrobbie is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #13
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawkrobbie View Post
I'm going to need a death certificate. Long-form only.
LOL- man all jokes aside please everyone rejoice- Osama was the closes thing to the devil- good job Obama-troops/ special forces- this is truly a great day for all americans!!!
Old 05-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #14
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

Also John I assume you are watching Fox news- they just reported that Obama called Bush and Clinton to inform them that Osama was dead- so it's a plain to see that Obama is not on an ego trip and gives credit to the previous predecessors so all os well- please Hannity and Rush don't turn this great day in America to an ugly political smear.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #15
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

No matter what obama does the haters will hate good kill on to the next fucker who wants to mess with the USA
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women