Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default AZ congresswoman Gabrielle Gifford Shot

I suggest we pray for her, her family and loved ones.
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #2
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Let us not forget the others who have been injured or killed including a young child who it has been reported has died.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

yes, we need to keep her and the other victims in our prayers. I know it's too early to tell, but myself and many others have said that political tactics by the Tea party and Sarah Palin whom by the way listed Gilford as one of "those" who need to be taken out- remember when Palin said "Don't retreat, reload," had this Rep in gunsights on her PAC website, then a year later the Rep gets SHOT
I'm not surprised this has happened. Thanks, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sharon Angel (second amendment remedies), the Tea Party, the Birthers, all the other right wing wackos and the members of the republican Congress and the Senate who stood by for two years saying and doing nothing about this hate. I hold you responsible for this violence. Sadly, I fear this is only the beginning. These wackos "want their country back." To minorities and people who believe in social justice all over America - PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #4
john_galt
Valued Poster

Disgusting

His name appears to be Jerod Lee Loughner. Before saying anything else you should spend some time looking at the videos he posted on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10

This link will get you to one, there are four more linked to it. Pay particular attention to his favorite books.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #5
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"To minorities and people who believe in social justice all over America - PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE"

Wow even though she is white you were still able to work in the race card, cudo's you are a skilled operative, of course you know it was politically motivated since you know the political affiliation of all those who have died. Your a real class act dude, I tip my hat to you, you never fail in your efforts to make all things racial and politically motivated.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #6
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Tragic situation in so many ways. The left percieves the gunman to be a "right wing nut job"...and the right perceives the shooter as a "left wing nut job". Until both sides realize that we're all in this together, then we'll never progress. The congresswoman was trying to meet her constituents up close and personal and she paid dearly for it. This comes at a time when politicians need to listen to the people who they serve and now this happens.
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #7
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Sad in so many ways. I don't know for sure what this dipsticks motive was, but if I were to assume...and take the attached risk...I would say you don't go to the political rally of someone you agree with and shoot her in the head. And according to some accounts she was shot first. Point blank.
As to this person's favorite books? The communist manifesto and Mein Kampf. So what? maybe he also had everything ever written by Ayn Rand, but didn't have space to put them on the list.
For goodness sake, the point is not to place blame on the left or the right, but to look at the tragedy for what it is. A horrific action by someone who is unbalanced and has an agenda. In today's political climate of vitriol and hate does this really come as a surprise?
Old 01-08-2011, 05:13 PM   #8
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

By the way do they have the death penalty in AZ? I hope so.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #9
john_galt
Valued Poster

They have the death penalty in Arizona and this is a federal crime so it will adjudicated in a federal court. This shooter is just a nut case which is obvious when you watch his "thoughts" on youtube.

Judge Roll was a Bush appointee and I don't the political party of the nine year old. Sorry but this was a non-partisan shooting by a nutjob.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:55 PM   #10
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

It was brought about in part because he is unbalanced to say the least, and felt he had a right to take their lives. His views are anti-government according to his videos. He chose to shoot a Democratic Congresswoman, and people with her or getting ready to listen to her. The POS killed a nine year old child and a federal judge, at least three others and wounded a number of her staff and constituents. By some accounts he called out some of their names as he shot at them. This type of act is terrorism. His motivations are only relevant to the investigation as to whether he had conspirators.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:57 PM   #11
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

I feel from what I saw on the videos that he might anarchist more than tea party, but who knows.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #12
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

According to the police, they believe he didn't act alone. Its sad and my prayers go out to all that were involved.

I'm sorry, but pointing fingers right now isn't going to do any good except make your ego feel better. When I say pointing fingers, I mean political parties.

We as a country need to take a serious look at the violence and try to come together, work together to just take even a baby step in stopping the violence.

After this week in Omaha...the school shooting and now today, I'm so over the violence and will try to find a way I can help. No one deserves to die that way, especially a 9 yr old child.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:26 PM   #13
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
"To minorities and people who believe in social justice all over America - PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE"

Wow even though she is white you were still able to work in the race card, cudo's you are a skilled operative, of course you know it was politically motivated since you know the political affiliation of all those who have died. Your a real class act dude, I tip my hat to you, you never fail in your efforts to make all things racial and politically motivated.
ah you do know that they tend to classify "women" in minority in various situations due to the fact that they are not recognized as being in "control". Sheez you got to twist everything around. How much you want to bet he belongs to a right wing organization DD?
Old 01-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #14
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
According to the police, they believe he didn't act alone. Its sad and my prayers go out to all that were involved.

I'm sorry, but pointing fingers right now isn't going to do any good except make your ego feel better. When I say pointing fingers, I mean political parties.

We as a country need to take a serious look at the violence and try to come together, work together to just take even a baby step in stopping the violence.

After this week in Omaha...the school shooting and now today, I'm so over the violence and will try to find a way I can help. No one deserves to die that way, especially a 9 yr old child.
You are right pointing fingers will not bring the lives they were lost back, but when you have people like Palin saying take them out- with gun sites on these politician and the one who got shot today was called out by Palin- you are playing with fire. The left Wing mention these type of things could happen for months and you had those people like Dirty Dog say oh they are not racist they are just people who love their country and look what we have- I am dying to hear what Rush, Beck, and Palin have to say- this is all bullshit. If you Dirty Dog want to argue against me it will show your true character- as much as I couldn't stand Bush I would never wish him ill harm nor any GOP ill harm. As a matter fact I wouldn't wish any Tea member any harm- if you don't like a politician exercise your right to vote, but saying "people get ready to reload like Palin said or putting Gun bullseyes on politicians and telling their followers they need to be taking out breeds the type of behavior that happens today. The Tea Party and many far right GOP were notorious for this behavior- it's nearly laughable seeing Bohenor and these other GOP make apologies when they did nothing to stop this type of behavior.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #15
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You are right pointing fingers will not bring the lives they were lost back, but when you have people like Palin saying take them out- with gun sites on these politician and the one who got shot today was called out by Palin- you are playing with fire. The left Wing mention these type of things could happen for months and you had those people like Dirty Dog say oh they are not racist they are just people who love their country and look what we have- I am dying to hear what Rush, Beck, and Palin have to say- this is all bullshit. If you Dirty Dog want to argue against me it will show your true character- as much as I couldn't stand Bush I would never wish him ill harm nor any GOP ill harm. As a matter fact I wouldn't wish any Tea member any harm- if you don't like a politician exercise your right to vote, but saying "people get ready to reload like Palin said or putting Gun bullseyes on politicians and telling their followers they need to be taking out breeds the type of behavior that happens today. The Tea Party and many far right GOP were notorious for this behavior- it's nearly laughable seeing Bohenor and these other GOP make apologies when they did nothing to stop this type of behavior.
Who is it that immediately assigned the blame for this on a party or group hmmmmm, I guess that is you, dont try and lay some statement on me that I think that this shooting is anything but a horrible act. You jump on here and start laying blame and making political and racial points without even knowing the facts, as for the racial component you brought up, I hazard to guess that there were some white males killed, but I guess you only care about the minorities like you have already stated. So who's charactor has really been shown here. I am sorry that there was any loss of life, whether they may have been minority or not. I also hope that those responsibile regardless of reasoning and party affiliation are punished in the most harsh manner available by law.

"as much as I couldn't stand Bush I would never wish him ill harm nor any GOP ill harm."

And please quote for me where I wished harm on anyone, so keep that this will show my true charactor crap to yourself you racist fuck.
dirty dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women