Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59958
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2014, 08:02 PM   #1
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5
Default How do I tell her ?

Ive been seeing a gal, we are exclusive for several months now.

Over the course of these months, she's added 30-40lbs.
She carry's it well because she uses clothes to hide the fat gain.

she does very little exercise, while I workout 6 days a week.

She rewards herself(stressful job) with food and I was indulging along with her,
She likes to get fast food and desserts, I've taken part in this recently adding to my waistline also.

Since june now I am eating in a caloric deficit and working with weights/walking, I am losing fat.

since June 15 I've been dieting, doing what it takes to shed the extra 20lbs I put,
she will not go to the gym with me(we don't live together, but had been talking about it before I started dieting

How do i nudge her to lose some fat with me?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:25 PM   #2
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
Ive been seeing a gal, we are exclusive for several months now.

Over the course of these months, she's added 30-40lbs.
She carry's it well because she uses clothes to hide the fat gain.

she does very little exercise, while I workout 6 days a week.

She rewards herself(stressful job) with food and I was indulging along with her,
She likes to get fast food and desserts, I've taken part in this recently adding to my waistline also.

Since june now I am eating in a caloric deficit and working with weights/walking, I am losing fat.

since June 15 I've been dieting, doing what it takes to shed the extra 20lbs I put,
she will not go to the gym with me(we don't live together, but had been talking about it before I started dieting

How do i nudge her to lose some fat with me?
Do her a gigantic favor and dump her now, save her the agony of being with you, you narcissistic doushe bag.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:39 PM   #3
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Do her a gigantic favor and dump her now, save her the agony of being with you, you narcissistic doushe bag.
huh?
whats with the hate?
you got some real issues, Im thinking its rabies.
even dirty poodles need shots! doesnt anyone wub you enough to get you shots?
Old 07-14-2014, 09:09 PM   #4
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Tell her she's going to end up taking 25 units of Humalog AC/HS for the rest of her life if she doesn't stop porking out.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:15 PM   #5
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
huh?
whats with the hate?
you got some real issues, Im thinking its rabies.
even dirty poodles need shots! doesnt anyone wub you enough to get you shots?
Its not hate its called honesty.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:42 PM   #6
Dr. Vanity
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248246

Well imo u have two ways (1) the cold hard truth! Only use of she's not a overly sensitive lady or (2) the soft approach! If she is a sensitive woman.

(1) umm babe don't get me wrong.. U looking pretty darn good in those jeans lol! But u know I don't like over weight women! So umm yeah what's up with that plan we set TOGETHER? We can't be sexy together looking all sloppy and stuff!

(2) babe I'm really concern about our weight we both been gaining lately. U do look healthy and quite tasty I might add (wink)but it's not healthy to be overweight... and even tho we are still dating.. If we ever got to marriage I don't want you to have to stress over ur weight (wedding dress) or worse... I MIGHT loose you by overweight? I want you and I to go out being healthy and living life without complications that may hinder that.. I know ur job is stressful which exercising will help with that as well.. . So what do you say?

Bonus round option- (you) just be like babe..... What we eating tonight? (her) umm I don't know (you) I know what you like... (her) what's that!?..... Now you my friend just pull down her little panties and start tasting that donut hole! Ctfu! 😂😂😂👊👏👌😜😌😽
Dr. Vanity is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:10 PM   #7
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_delfin00 View Post
Tell her she's going to end up taking 25 units of Humalog AC/HS for the rest of her life if she doesn't stop porking out.
That's how I handle it, I give her facts about to avoid health issues.
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...ur-risk-cancer

but she's in her mid-20s and thiniks shes gonna be hot/healthy no matter what she does.

I"m trying to a be good role model for her, but at the same time, Im not her parent, and as a couple, arent we supposed to be a team? like us vs the world ?
so it'd be nice if she wasnt always tempting me with fast food when I am trying to shed some weight,,,,,,
Old 07-14-2014, 10:25 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Post her contact info, someone here will tell her the truth if you won't.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 12:47 AM   #9
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's how I handle it, I give her facts about to avoid health issues.
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...ur-risk-cancer

but she's in her mid-20s and thiniks shes gonna be hot/healthy no matter what she does.

I"m trying to a be good role model for her, but at the same time, Im not her parent, and as a couple, arent we supposed to be a team? like us vs the world ?
so it'd be nice if she wasnt always tempting me with fast food when I am trying to shed some weight,,,,,,
I will pay BIG money if you let me watch this all go down. I will even hide as long as I can see and hear everything you say to her as well as her reaction. OMG this is going to be Awwwe--ahhh---some!!

Please let me be a fly on the wall for this event...

Roger Rabbit: "P-p-please, Eddie!"

I totally see this ending well for you LMAO.

...... (and a Mexican coke lol)
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:45 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Show her pics of some hot fit providers, and ask which one she recommends.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:54 AM   #11
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Get her a gift certificate to Weight watchers.......then run for your life

or look at it in a positive was...........VVVVVVVVVVVVV

Attachment 330498
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 12:50 PM   #12
woody4eroticfun
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 136

I love curvy women, why dont you have her contact me, I have some ideas on some exercises that would interest her ;-)
woody4eroticfun is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:11 PM   #13
BobWills
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Years ago when dating my bride we discussed the importance of good appearance. She announced that "looks" were not important. I suggested: "Then date the elephant man." Twenty-one years later she is still a babe AND fit.
BobWills is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:21 PM   #14
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Post a bunch of these all over her place....

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:55 PM   #15
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default The Truth Will Set You Free

Women say they want honesty, but that rarely seems to end well in my experience.

I had the same situation several years ago and I went the "Honest" route and told her straight out that I did not like overweight women and she needed to loose some weight. I was extremely fit and worked out every day for anywhere from half an hour to two hours. I asked her to start working out with me and the truth did in fact set me free because she broke up with me.

Flash forward a few months and she called me up because she wanted to come pick up some stuff she left at my house. When she came over she looked amazing because she lost all the weight, (just to spite me) and was showing it off. We ended up hooking up and dated for a year after. It ended because of me not wanting to get married, but the whole weight thing was never an issue again. In a sense "Honesty" worked enough to motivate her, but pissed her off enough to break up with me.

Maybe if I would have sugar coated it a little bit it would have went a little smoother. If you have been together for several months you should have a sense of what she can handle and what pisses her off. You do need to tell her though because if you are not attracted to her she will know something is wrong and maybe start sniffing around for reasons. If you are still seeing providers while you are "exclusive" with her, the last thing you want is for her to be suspicious for any reason.

If you have any hope of the relationship working out, just tell her. If the tables were turned I bet she would have no problem telling you that you are getting too fat.
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women