Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2022, 04:59 PM   #1
tandyscone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Are Golden Showers Sex Acts in Texas

Is offering to pay money for a golden shower a solicitation for prostitution in Texas if there is no contact between the genitals, buttocks, anus, etc?
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 11:40 AM   #2
The Queen Sophie
THE one and only....

User ID: 540332
My ECCIE Reviews

Last I heard, Corpus Christi IS Texas...��
The Queen Sophie is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 10:35 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

According to Texas Penal Code Ch 43.02 – Prostitution, an individual commits a prostitution or solicitation offense if they knowingly offer or agree to pay a fee to another person for the purpose of engaging in sexual conduct with that person or another.

Here is the basic definition of prostitution from the Texas Penal Code.

Did you offer to pay a fee: Yes.

Texas Penal Code 42.02 would be handed to the jury. The jury would be asked to decide if a Golden Shower is a sexual conduct. My guess is it probably has never been tried in court.

If you were to get caught up in a sting. The cop would be wired.
Your voice would be on record offer $X.XX for a Golden Shower. The cop would say yes let's do it, and that would be the code word for three other officers to enter the room. You would be handcuffed, taken downtown, finger printed, pictures in the news paper.

If you went to trial your attorney would find a definition of Golden Shower and the prosecution attorney would bring there's. The decision would be left to a jury if it was sexual conduct.

Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 06:41 PM   #4
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Golden Shower? No I said Golden State Warriors tix. This does not interest me in the slightest unless performed in the swimming pool...

If the prosecution puts up the internet wiki encyclopedia definition, I think you’re most likely going to be found guilty unless you get a true jury of your golden shower peers:

“Urolagnia (also urophilia, and, more colloquially, a golden shower or ‘watersports’) associates sexual excitement with the sight or thought of urine or urination, and may also refer to such behaviours or acts. It is a paraphilia.[1][2][3]

Urolagnia
Other names
Urophilia, undinism, golden shower, watersports

A woman in stockings raising her skirt and urinating into the mouth of a man
The term has origins in the Greek language (from ouron, "urine", and lagneia, "lust").[4][3]

Golden shower is slang for the practice of urinating on another person for sexual pleasure.

Overview
Urolagnia is an inclination to derive sexual satisfaction from the vision or idea of urination.[5] It is a paraphilia.[2][3] During the activity, urine may be consumed or the person may bathe in it. Other variations include arousal from wetting or seeing someone else urinate in their pants or underclothes, or wetting the bed. Other forms of urolagnia may involve a tendency to be sexually aroused by smelling urine-soaked clothing or body parts. In many cases, a strong correlation or conditioning arises between urine smell or sight, and the sexual act. For some individuals the phenomenon may include a diaper fetish and/or arousal from infantilism.”
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 07:44 PM   #5
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Video it and tell them you're producing content.
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 08:30 PM   #6
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Everything is illegal in Texas except carrying firearms and social media flagging threatening content (Supreme Court of the United States, today, 5-4 decision, put a hold on this Texas law.) Before today it was OK in Texas to get on social media and make terrorist threats.

But it's not OK to pay for sex, unless you're paying off a politician to screw you later.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 08:44 PM   #7
tandyscone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
According to Texas Penal Code Ch 43.02 – Prostitution, an individual commits a prostitution or solicitation offense if they knowingly offer or agree to pay a fee to another person for the purpose of engaging in sexual conduct with that person or another.

Texas Penal Code 42.02 would be handed to the jury. The jury would be asked to decide if a Golden Shower is a sexual conduct. My guess is it probably has never been tried in court.

If you went to trial your attorney would find a definition of Golden Shower and the prosecution attorney would bring there's. The decision would be left to a jury if it was sexual conduct.

Are you saying that they can vary from the definitions in Texas Penal Code 42.01? Those definitions seem pretty narrow when compared to the various fetishes people might enjoy. Or does "includes" in 42.01(4) mean that it is not an exhaustive list?

42.01 (4): “Sexual conduct” includes deviate sexual intercourse, sexual contact, and sexual intercourse.

42.01 (1-A): “Deviate sexual intercourse” means any contact between the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another person.

42.01 (3): “Sexual contact” means any touching of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of another person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.

42.01 (5): “Sexual intercourse” means any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ.
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 03:17 PM   #8
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

unless youth have already been charged w/ the criminal act,

NEVER EVER EVER MENTION PAYING MONEY FOR A SEXUAL ACTIVITY !!!!!

you can ask the provider if she does/engages-in certain sexual activities.
you can ask her fee for certain time periods.
you can even ask her to marry you. :^}
just don't ask her how much money for a sex act.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 01:50 AM   #9
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think I would ever be able to do this gross��
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 02:13 PM   #10
Trumptester
BANNED

i check every hoiker bathroom for cips.
Trumptester is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 05:02 PM   #11
tha.squirt.goddess
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 461320
My ECCIE Reviews

Why would you even ever care? Why would any other grown human think they have a right to know what you did and are doing behind closed doors with another grown up?!?!
I would suggest just basing shit on the things you are and are not willing to do and keep it like a running list in your head and alter it depending on the guy that's in front of you because maybe he's not smelling quite so fresh today or whatever who gives a f***!!

Because I promise you very soon who you do and do not have sex with as an adult is not going to f****** be any type of f****** legal business or somebody is going to have to come kill me cuz it will literally be over my dead f****** body that people don't stop the f****** Madness legalize this s*** and find better more appropriate ways to get into somebody's pants or find out who they do or don't f*** or what they will and won't do sexually for you
tha.squirt.goddess is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 05:04 PM   #12
tha.squirt.goddess
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

And you know why that's ridiculous? Because even a good old hoe like me has seen way too many of you not even appreciate the the good ones are the decent ones at all enough and then you wonder why they all keep turning out that way-- duh!!!

How about this have you ever actually trying to give decent advice to a good one or somebody is ready for it or try to upgrade anybody ever cuz you can do that just with truthful information!!

Right.

Old 07-10-2022, 05:05 PM   #13
tha.squirt.goddess
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Of course in Texas it's a penal code because only steers and queers come from Texas and also really gross type BDSM submissive expectant white men
Old 07-10-2022, 05:06 PM   #14
tha.squirt.goddess
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Sure that doesn't work because you already know cops do whatever they want whatever they want to whoever they want however they want and they will straight up lie through their teeth and even if the judge catches it they never seem to give a f*** so don't even please ever get that advice again!!
Old 07-10-2022, 05:07 PM   #15
tha.squirt.goddess
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

And holy wooly Texas for all that land and people and really sexually disgusting people it just mind f***** me right there that is how weak they Define these things!! Damn Iowa has better definitions

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women