Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2018, 03:20 PM   #31
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Hey Lipstick Perfessor StanThaStupid Thinks you are a dumbass

but really you both are
Wow youre really deep Hot Rod.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:20 PM   #32
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post
I don't even know why anyone gives this guy (just guessing) the time of day by engaging in a conversation with him (?) or answering replying to his (?) posts!
It's just fun to hand that loser his ass. He has the gall to call others in here uneducated, but when he is asked a question or to clarify something that would require an educated reply he doesn't show up. He merely provides entertainment, nothing more.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:32 PM   #33
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Why dont you just say, we know hes a fuck up but hes our fuck up and we hate Hillary....

Lol....I've said ALL of that and much more, mystic. Think back to some of our initial exchanges per grean's thread before Ze complained and had it taken down....

Months prior to Election Day, I queried numerous times "These two loons are the BEST we can come up with for The Next Four Years?" Out of hundreds...thousands....tens of thousands of well educated, politically savvy Americans, Hillary and Donald were the best "the system" could give us....tsk, tsk., tsk...

The Lesser of Two Evils...that's what it came down to for me (and, evidently, many others as well). And that name was Trump....at least in the states it mattered.....

Oh sure, HRC won the overall popular vote (as you and others like to point out 14 months hence) BUT that talking point is completely irrelevant and you know it, too. Trump ran a campaign based on getting to 270 or beyond....Hillary was content with stroking the Blue State(s) base and not much more than that.....

Hate Hillary? Lol....not any more, pal. To me she's become nothing more than a punch line. However that sexual predator spouse of hers is something else altogether....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:48 PM   #34
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Lol....I've said ALL of that and much more, mystic. Think back to some of our initial exchanges per grean's thread before Ze complained and had it taken down....

Months prior to Election Day, I queried numerous times "These two loons are the BEST we can come up with for The Next Four Years?" Out of hundreds...thousands....tens of thousands of well educated, politically savvy Americans, Hillary and Donald were the best "the system" could give us....tsk, tsk., tsk...

The Lesser of Two Evils...that's what it came down to for me (and, evidently, many others as well). And that name was Trump....at least in the states it mattered.....

Oh sure, HRC won the overall popular vote (as you and others like to point out 14 months hence) BUT that talking point is completely irrelevant and you know it, too. Trump ran a campaign based on getting to 270 or beyond....Hillary was content with stroking the Blue State(s) base and not much more than that.....

Hate Hillary? Lol....not any more, pal. To me she's become nothing more than a punch line. However that sexual predator spouse of hers is something else altogether....
I completely agree with this. I really wanted to vote for Gary Johnson, but the few times he was in the media spotlight he came across as a complete moron. Hey Gary, next time you may want to lay off the bong before giving an interview.
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 05:44 AM   #35
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

The lesser of two evils? The only evil was and is Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton cares about everyone in America not just the wealthy, she isn’t a racist or a homophobe or a Nazi sympathizer, she cares about women’s rights and the future of our children!

Trump cares about himself and nobody else, he is a racist and a liar, thinks women are sex objects and anyone of color is second rate.

The only evil was and is Trump and we are all living the nightmare.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:31 AM   #36
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Every night before I go to bed I pray that enough people vote for Trump in 2020 and that this "nightmare" continues on until 2024 .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:31 AM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
The lesser of two evils? The only evil was and is Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton cares about everyone in America not just the wealthy, she isn’t a racist or a homophobe or a Nazi sympathizer, she cares about women’s rights and the future of our children!

Trump cares about himself and nobody else, he is a racist and a liar, thinks women are sex objects and anyone of color is second rate.

The only evil was and is Trump and we are all living the nightmare.
Go tell that bullshit to Ambassador Stevens and Sean Smith, you lying SOB. And your bitch hildebeest reignited the slave trade in Libya and was just fine child impressment in Sudan, Standing Stupid.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 07:21 AM   #38
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=StandinStraight;10604187 80] Hillary Clinton cares about everyone in America not just the wealthy, she isn’t a racist or a homophobe or a Nazi sympathizer, she cares about women’s rights and the future of our children!QUOTE]

Wrong again, Professor Pud Knocker. Let me tell you a little story....

Years ago, a certain young politician...(ie: the nation's youngest AG and Governor)...loved attending the M*ss Ark*ns*s pageants (ie: the event each state holds in order to decide their entrant to the M*ss America pageant). He made it a priority, in fact, to be present at these venues in order to "press the flesh"....and we ain't talkin' the proverbial shakin' hands and kissin' babies, bubba. Well, there he was.....amongst a bevy of lovely young women.....Holy Sh*t, he was a like a pig at the trough brimming with slop.

And where was his adoring spouse...this future Beacon of Women's Rights...during all of this excitement and pageantry you ask?

Right by his side (or standing mere feet away). Meh...it made no difference to them; both had goals / vices, etc and wanted what they wanted. She indulged her "slick" hubby's affinity for naive, impressionable young women....for the most part, the majority of them only a couple years removed from high school vying for scholarships, etc...

So you want to champion Women's Rights and Hillary, do you...? That, professor, is the Joke of the Century (that AND you being a professor, of course).

In closing, I'll say this...you liberals are such fools....to be more specific, you've absolutely no clue as to what you think you know when it comes to this pair.

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:44 AM   #39
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1060419004]
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Hillary Clinton cares about everyone in America not just the wealthy, she isn’t a racist or a homophobe or a Nazi sympathizer, she cares about women’s rights and the future of our children!QUOTE]

Wrong again, Professor Pud Knocker. Let me tell you a little story....

Years ago, a certain young politician...(ie: the nation's youngest AG and Governor)...loved attending the M*ss Ark*ns*s pageants (ie: the event each state holds in order to decide their entrant to the M*ss America pageant). He made it a priority, in fact, to be present at these venues in order to "press the flesh"....and we ain't talkin' the proverbial shakin' hands and kissin' babies, bubba. Well, there he was.....amongst a bevy of lovely young women.....Holy Sh*t, he was a like a pig at the trough brimming with slop.

And where was his adoring spouse...this future Beacon of Women's Rights...during all of this excitement and pageantry you ask?

Right by his side (or standing mere feet away). Meh...it made no difference to them; both had goals / vices, etc and wanted what they wanted. She indulged her "slick" hubby's affinity for naive, impressionable young women....for the most part, the majority of them only a couple years removed from high school vying for scholarships, etc...

So you want to champion Women's Rights and Hillary, do you...? That, professor, is the Joke of the Century (that AND you being a professor, of course).

In closing, I'll say this...you liberals are such fools....to be more specific, you've absolutely no clue as to what you think you know when it comes to this pair.

Let me tell you a little story, all that bad Clinton stuff is Fox News propaganda, it doesn’t exsist in the real world, you might as well read the national enquirer, lots of stuff for you to believe, you know Bigfoot is real!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 12:47 PM   #40
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=StandinStraight;10604198 87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Let me tell you a little story, all that bad Clinton stuff is Fox News propaganda, it doesn’t exsist in the real world, you might as well read the national enquirer, lots of stuff for you to believe, you know Bigfoot is real!
I always preferred Weekly World News:

To be fair, the alien also endorsed Clinton and Obama so he/she/ze/it isn't perfect.
Old 01-24-2018, 02:50 PM   #41
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I used to LOVE reading Weekly world news. Always enjoyed reading the Ed anger articles.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 03:13 PM   #42
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
I used to LOVE reading Weekly world news. Always enjoyed reading the Ed anger articles.
Ed Anger was a true American.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women