Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2018, 02:00 PM   #181
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg- I'm having early margaritas today and I almost spit one out laughing. That was funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
"Liberal Shithole"?

Like Norway?
That WOULD be awful!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 02:03 PM   #182
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The judicial system? Tax reform? Just being Trump instead of Hillary is enough for me ,to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I sincerely doubt it but we shall see. November elections will go a long way to determining Trump's legacy. Improving the economy will not be good enough and so far he has nothing else to hang his hat on.
Old 01-29-2018, 03:53 PM   #183
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Lightbulb Well... It could be

It could be because some HBCUs struggle with rock-bottom graduation rates. But hey, I'll take a 1.1% reduction in a first year. Doubt OBumba's was that high in his first year. Besides, we got seven, count 'em -- 7, more years to go with Trump. So far, I'm confident he won't double the National debt in that time either.

Seems to me that it's most often the case that the real racists are the ones running around with their hair on fire, calling other people racists. Shouldn't there be some inward reflection on their part as to why it is their unemployment rate is 3X that of Asian? But to the point, illegal immigration could account for it being what it is currently. At least, that's the optimistic view point.

Let me give you a non-race based example: Got this friend whose wife is a drag, total bummer to be around. His party attendance rate had dropped significantly. One day he asks how come he doesn't find out about some parties until after the fact. Eventually, he was informed about the reason.

So let's drop the race bating and name calling bit, it's gotten way too old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Someone should show him the drops under Obama and then show him how it only dropped 1.1% in his first year. It had bigger drops the years before. But if he wants to start taking credit for stuff he hasn't helped with, someone needs to say ok way to go your policies dropped African American unemployment. Why is it that their unemployment is still double that of white Americans? Are your policies inherently geared to help white Americans more than black Americans? Do you not care about that? Are you a racist?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 09:40 PM   #184
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
It could be because some HBCUs struggle with rock-bottom graduation rates. But hey, I'll take a 1.1% reduction in a first year. Doubt OBumba's was that high in his first year. Besides, we got seven, count 'em -- 7, more years to go with Trump. So far, I'm confident he won't double the National debt in that time either.

Seems to me that it's most often the case that the real racists are the ones running around with their hair on fire, calling other people racists. Shouldn't there be some inward reflection on their part as to why it is their unemployment rate is 3X that of Asian? But to the point, illegal immigration could account for it being what it is currently. At least, that's the optimistic view point.

Let me give you a non-race based example: Got this friend whose wife is a drag, total bummer to be around. His party attendance rate had dropped significantly. One day he asks how come he doesn't find out about some parties until after the fact. Eventually, he was informed about the reason.

So let's drop the race bating and name calling bit, it's gotten way too old.

We don’t have seven more years of Trump. We have maybe 3. If that.

What does anything I posted there have to do with HBCU’s? Do you think African Americans only go to HBCU’s? No Obama didn’t drop it 1.1% in his first year. Unfortunately Obama was elected during the Great Recession. And all he did was get us out of that. But he did cut the black unemployment rate in half. That’s the thing. Y’all are trying to congratulate Trump for dropping it from 7.9 to 6.8 when Obama is the one that got it from 16.5 all the way down to 7.9. Trump was put on third base, just like growing up, and he’s pretending that he had to work hard. Obama gift wrapped Trump a booming economy and low unemployment (numbers he called fake when they showed how well Obama was performing but now he uses the same ones) and y’all want to pretend it was all Trump. Again can you tell me one policy geared toward increasing the employment rate for African Americans? You can’t.

It’s funny you trust a man who has had so many companies go bankrupt and stiff so many people on bills to not double the economy. A man who under oath said that his net worth depends on how he feels that morning. You think he’s the man that won’t double the debt? Funny. As funny as trying to talk about Obama’s handling of the debt. Maybe go look at the debt that Reagan (the other Republican savior) when he left office. He more than tripled it, taking it from $994 billion to 2 trillion. Yet people today are still taking about what he pushed, trickle down economics, when talking about his new tax cut. Again, funny you want to push the ideas of a man who tripled the budget.

So are you saying us poor dumb blacks need to look in the mirror as to why we had to deal with horrible hiring practices? It’s funny you brought up Asians, do all of y’all listen to the same racist dumbasses? That’s the same population that Trump talked about. He and probably you like to subscribe to this notion of the hardworking, super smart Asian. So when it’s time to hire, they are seen as ideal choices. On the flip side, Trump has said he wouldn’t hire a black person to count his money because we are genetically lazy. Thoughts like that put us at a disadvantage. Thoughts like those are why there have been needs for changes in hiring polices in all facets in this country. You are either ignorant or knowing ignoring the decades (some places century) long practices that naturally put African Americans behind in employment and education. Do you really think that the things done for as long by this country towards African Americans isn’t still being felt today?

Odd, you are telling me race baiting and name calling is old. That is what Trump loves to do. He name calls everyone one. And he is all about racial politics. Did you not see how Trump didn’t call out Eminem but did Jay-Z. Eminem went at Donald Trump way harsher than Trump did. He even told Trump fans that if you are with him you are against me, attacking his base. Yet not a one word from Trump towards that. But Jay-Z just spoke truth to fact and it warranted a response. Trump called around telling his friends that his shithouse comments would play well with his base, again playing on racial politics. But hey, only Trump can do that huh?

And you don’t think it gets old for us having to point out all the racist and racism we see and face? It’s getting old for us seeing young black men killed needlessly by police officers. It’s getting old hearing racist things from Donald Trump. It’s getting old having Trump cult followers defending the racism. It’s getting old people like you pretending we choose to be employed at a lower rate, that we choose the struggles facing our community. Yet y’all don’t say the same thing when it comes to coal miners, the white working class, etc. You are telling me you can’t see the difference between the handling of the crack epidemic and the opioid one we see now? Come on. Also it’s getting real old having white people tell us that racism isn’t happening or that we are calling it out too much, so much so that it’s weakening the word. Racism isn’t weakened by us calling it out, no matter how often. Racism is strengthened by people so tired the word that they can’t see it’s used so much because it’s happening so much.

And you’re like so many other white people.. I mean Republicans try to pit African Americans against Hispanics. Not going to work. The jobs that Hispanic works are taking are the ones that Americans have decided they don’t want to do. They aren’t the reason the black unemployment is double that of white Americans. So again, why isn’t Trump doing a better job of fixing that since he wants to taut “his” lowering of the black unemployment rate… Still wondering.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:58 AM   #185
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
The judicial system? Tax reform? Just being Trump instead of Hillary is enough for me ,to be honest.
We've been through the "great" benefits of the tax reform. About $2 a day to the 50% of the people under the family median income in the U.S. I realize that for obvious reasons you don't want to discuss the impact of the tax reform on you personally, but do the math and tell yourself how much of an impact it will have on you. Most polls done on the subject show Americans opposing the tax plan, including a poll done by Republicans.

The judicial system? Not sure what you mean. Gorsuch being voted to SCOTUS? That was a fait accompli. Either Gorsuch or another conservative judge would have been appointed to the post eventually.

Trump instead of Clinton? That seems to be about the only justification most people who voted for Trump can come up with.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:54 AM   #186
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

BTW, it will be interesting to watch the March 18th special election in Pennsylvania to fill the vacancy in the 18th Congressional District. Tim Murphy (Republican), who held the seat since 2003, resigned. This is a district Trump won by 20 points in 2016 and is considered Conservative. A January poll had the Republican candidate, Rick Saccone, just 3 points ahead of the Democratic candidate Conor Lamb.

A loss, or even a close victory, by Saccone would be another indicator of voter displeasure with Trump.

https://ballotpedia.org/Pennsylvania...election,_2018
Old 01-30-2018, 09:56 AM   #187
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

The once mighty are already beginning to fall...

By November you'll be lucky if "dimocrap" is even a legal party. They're all complicit.

How great would it be if the President read the entire Nunes memo during the SOTU tonight? I'd be LMAO!!!

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:00 AM   #188
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You know he wants to! Go Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post

By November you'll be lucky if "dimocrap" is even a legal party. They're all complicit.

How great would it be if the President read the entire Nunes memo during the SOTU tonight? I'd be LMAO!!!

Old 01-30-2018, 11:26 AM   #189
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

Lol the Democrats not a legal party and complicit? Right. Let's gloss over the Republican Party who are complicit with all that's happening with Trump and Russia. Funny that if nothing is going on with Trump and Russia why doesn't Trump ever talk bad about Putin like he does everyone else? Why did Trump fire Comey for looking into collusion. Then he wanted to fire Sessions for recusing himself from the investigation. Then he wanted to fire Mueller. He pushed McCabe out. He asked his people to get dirt on those who may testify in the investigation. He had Bannon exert Executive Privilege for things that happened during the transition. And yesterday we learn he isn't going to impose sanctions he is lawfully suppose to since he isn't vetoing it. Congress passed the bill with 5 no votes in both chambers. Yet after Putin said the sanctions would be interfering in their elections, Trump won't impose them. Saying that the threat of sanctions will keep Russia in check. But those sanctions were for what already did this past election. And Pompeo just said that they will try to do it again this fall. So yes Trump is working with Russia to interfere in our elections. You can't deny that now that he's giving them a signal that they won't be punished for what they do. Ergo, the Republicans who refuse to protect Mueller and refuse to check the executive branch when bills are passed not enforce, they are all complicit in the Russian election hacking that will take place this year.

Trump should read the memo. It's a partisan note that wasn't even written by Nunes and not based on classified info since Nunes didn't read that info. The Nunes Memo will be just like every other smokescreen they've thrown out. The Democratic Memo will be release or leaked if Republicans try to stop i from coming out since they know it will end the lies in the Nune's one. After that it will be just like the "secret society", wire tapping, Uranium One, etc. All the things Trump and his Republican crones have been spreading to stop the investigation come out and then go away once proven to be nonsense.

The Democratic Party will be the only legitimate party from here throughout the Trump presidency. The Republican Party has changed for the worse. They are now anti-FBI and pro-Russia. They are seen by younger voters as far less appealing. They aren't embraced by African Americans and most Hispanics. They are losing women voters. They've been about older white men for some time and they have go full tilt on that under Trump even though that demographic is slowly becoming the minority. The Democratic Party has the best message thanks to the complicit Republican Party, elect us if you want a true check on the misguided executive branch.

So have fun watching that SOTU, can't wait for the numbers to come out showing it was viewed less than Obama's first one and Trump freak out calling that FAKE NEWS.
Old 01-31-2018, 03:16 AM   #190
gfejunkie

Quote:
So have fun watching that SOTU, can't wait for the numbers to come out showing it was viewed less than Obama's first one and Trump freak out calling that FAKE NEWS.
The numbers are out...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/viewers...cbs-news-poll/

Trump nailed it!

Just like he is the right President at the right time, it was the right speech at the right time.

You could tell by all the sourpusses () on the left.

Not a good look for the dimretards for 2018.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:36 AM   #191
gfejunkie

Quote:
The Democratic Party will be the only legitimate party from here throughout the Trump presidency.

Old 01-31-2018, 06:10 AM   #192
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

I was watching college basketball last night. Great games!! To me the State of the Union address, whether by a Republican or Democrat, is BS piled on BS piled on more BS. As I've said many times, Trump and his team (he didn't do anything alone) deserve credit for the continuing improvement in the U.S. economy. An improvement started under Obama in 2009. Other than that, pretty much failure. Inflation higher than in the past. Have you seen the price of gas lately? Or food? Some changes to Obamacare but no repeal/replace, mainly because after 8 years of bitching about Obamacare the alternative offered by Republicans sucked worse. No money from Mexico for the wall, despite Trump's promises they would pay for it. No changes in security. No changes in trade agreements (NAFTA). A lot of talk about changes in immigration policy but nothing yet accomplished. etc., etc., etc.

About 9 months until 2018 election day. In 2016 Trump won the election mainly because people voted against Clinton. So what's the difference if Democrats gain control of the House because people vote against Trump's candidates rather than for the Democratic candidates?
Old 01-31-2018, 07:37 AM   #193
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
The numbers are out...

Trump nailed it!

Just like he is the right President at the right time, it was the right speech at the right time.

Do you know now to read?

I mentioned viewership and you talk about poll numbers. Not the same. But since you want to bring that up and talk about nailing it. Again, do you know how to read? The article you posted showed that it was mostly viewed by Republicans, i.e Trump voters. Why wouldn't he have 75% from a poll made up of people who voted for him? Smarten up NAS!

As for the pictures... where's the picture of the CBC when Trump was telling those lies about the black unemployment right? That is a picture of how African Americans feel about Trump. Don't trust him, don't like. The pictures you posted look like people who are listening to a dumbass speak.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:39 AM   #194
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That was my man last night! Oh boy, between Nancy,Chuckie baby and Joe Joe - they gonna lose.

Quote:
The numbers are out...

Trump nailed it!

Old 01-31-2018, 07:48 AM   #195
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

Please, Democrats have always supported boarder security and infrastructure. And the economy was booming under Obama so Trump should thank him. The problem is Democrats and most Americans don't support spending billions of taxpayers dollars on a wall that won't prevent illegal immigration or drugs coming in. Especially since we were all told Mexico was going to pay for it. Democrats also don't like the talks on "chain migration". It's family unification. And it's funny how Republicans hate that but that's how Mike Pence' family all go him and Donald Trumps. And a lot of white Americans. Now that it's others who may vote Democrat, it's bad. And most of the people who came here weren't high skilled works, but now they are trying to push that too. Odd how that works huh. As for infrastructure, maybe listen to what Trump was talking about. He wasn't talking about investing in our infrastructure to make roads better, etc. He was talking about having private companies get into that and make profits. That's not what people want. Also Trump hasn't delivered any good trade deals.In fact TPP which was suppose to be so bad (even though it was good for us and boxed China out) is now going on with China getting the benefits. Just like China is going to be the leader in solar and wind. We are losing to China under Trump.

Yet none of that matters because new polices will be harder to push now that elections are getting closer. So Trump's one accomplishment was a tax cut that mainly benefits the rich. And the Democrats can keep pushing that. Add that to the hate of Trump, which will drive a lot of people to the polls and they have a good platform. Funny you talk about a platform of hate when that was (and remains) Trumps main platform. He pedals in hate of others all the time. Now it's just a hate of him as a person that will help Democrats.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women