Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2011, 12:51 AM   #31
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Of course it could have been worse. Come on, Al Gore is an out and out lunatic, CO2 a pollutant??? WTF, you are smarter than that.
Well, strictly speaking, I suppose it's not a pollutant - BUT - one would have one heckuva time living if it was all there was to breathe.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:47 AM   #32
GBN94
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Would you agree that it is a problem and something needs to be done?
I can't tell if people are naive or suffer from misplaced paranoia.

All elections are rife with fraud. American ones are no less immune and to become fixated on this story in CO as if it was some tipping point highlights the myopia of some people's understanding of reality. Even if that story was true it would be nothing compared to what is the status quo every election cycle since the dawn of time.

Kennedy would have never won the presidency if it wasn't for fraud. And everyone in the country knew it at the time. That incident sparked off a sense of resentment and suspicion that stayed with Nixon for the rest of his life and in no small way contributed to his resignation because he took asinine measures to ensure he wasn't cheated again. Which is to say he employed criminal tactics.

And in local elections fraud and voter tampering is worse and more blatant. For every area in the south where African Americans claim voter intimidation by hardline conservative voters you have unions coercing membership and their families to vote democrat in northern cities.

Then you have gerrymandering, forged signatures on ballot petitions (you know, how Obama was even able to get into public office in the first place), disappearing ballot boxes, PACs secretly receiving foreign money, and now mysteriously faulty electronic voting machines.....

So no, this is not the most pressing problem on the list of securing fair elections in the nation. Its an idiotic tangent that is meant to pander to cross section of the polarized electorate that is looking to reinforce their own existing agenda. I am sure someone else out there is going to zero in on the fact the article quoted was written by a jew to backup some other nutjob theory.
GBN94 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:09 AM   #33
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBN94 View Post
Then you have gerrymandering, forged signatures on ballot petitions (you know, how Obama was even able to get into public office in the first place),
I think you need to re-read the first sentence in your post.

And you were doing so well, too.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #34
GBN94
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

And I think you need to familiarize yourself with political history or fine tune your reading comprehension skills.

Obama's state Senate seat was won only because he had the voting petitions of the other candidates scrutinized for fake or invalid signatures. Since the petitions were filled with improperly signed, duplicate, and outright false signatures they were thrown out and Obama ran uncontested in the race. He would have never beat Palmer if not for that.
GBN94 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #35
Doove
Valued Poster

Fair 'nuff.

You're right, i mis-read.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #36
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBN94 View Post
And I think you need to familiarize yourself with political history or fine tune your reading comprehension skills.

Obama's state Senate seat was won only because he had the voting petitions of the other candidates scrutinized for fake or invalid signatures. Since the petitions were filled with improperly signed, duplicate, and outright false signatures they were thrown out and Obama ran uncontested in the race. He would have never beat Palmer if not for that.
You seem to be indicating that Obama engaged in deception and fraud. The only thing I see in your statement is that Obama used the rules in place to his benefit. Nothing wrong with that. The other side could have done the same.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #37
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
You seem to be indicating that Obama engaged in deception and fraud.
Yeah, his first comment, the one that i "mis-read", clearly seemed to indicate that.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The dead, and not the dead mods, voted en masse for Clinton in '92.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women