Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #811
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Why do only good players get hurt? Why can't Kareem Jackson have a season ending injury?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #812
Satin
Valued Poster

Dammit Gnadfly, I agree completely.....can't STAND that guy. I'm not sure what they see in him...he's the worse DB in history. (Yes Cowgirl fans, he is)....

For MVP, wow it's tough.....I can make a case for each one.

Anyone hear what happened today on "Black Monday" on all the coaches fired? Most were no surprises....Jeff Fischer might be back....what about Dungey?

Lmao at Trey, yea I picked Manning earlier as the real MVP. They need to pay him his $28 millon and still draft Luck. Let his ass learn a couple years from the best I've ever seen....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #813
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Lmao gadfly. I agree, I would like toast Jackson to get jacked also. Who should we have drafted instead of Jackson? Or if we would have kept Truman Williams.

Rodgers is my MVP but just by a cunt hair over Brees. They are both incredible. Brees is a free agent, cut schaubs ass and sign brees, fuck cut Mario too and put that $$$ toward Brees It would take a wheel barrel full of cash to get him Its fun to dream a little.

What receivers will be free agents, that is what we need along with another fucking corner?
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:47 PM   #814
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

MVP

1a. Peyton Manning
1b. Wade Phillips
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Drew Brees
4. Matt Schaub
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #815
Daddio
Valued Poster

6. Schaub's scooter.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:12 AM   #816
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

STAT N SNATCH yr 2011

Total Offence:13th (312yds/g) | Total Points: 10th(381) | Points/game: 10th(23.8) | Time of Pos/game: 1st(32:33) |TO: 7th(+7)

Rushing: 2nd(153.0yds/game) 2,448yds so far this season

Total defence: 2nd(285.7yds/g) | Int: 9th(17) | Sacks: 4th(44)

W-L: 10-6

Remember this day!...
1st ever Playoff game Sat Jan7th @3:30pm NBC vs some Cincy team that has to sell 2for1 tickets to get their city's support LOL

Guess what?? Texans have now gone NUCLEAR on Offense!!! Why??

DRE IS BACK & WANTS TO SHOW YOU WHY HE TOOK LESS MONEY TO STAY IN H-TOWN!!
Last time he and TJ played together, Dre collected 99yrds in just 3 quarters!!
We finally got TJ, Foster, and Tate's best friend in the picture and what a hell of a time to be back!! Will be wonderful to have a TRUE DEEP THREAT once again to compliment our running game and someone for TJ to throw to with his eyes closed..
||

Kubes ensures that TJ will be ready and could have returned to the game if needed .

Though we lost the last 3, I consider the 3rd a "moral victory" as our 2nd and 3rd stingers held tough against the Titans going all out!.. Good thing from losses, NO MORE MAJOR INJURIES...+

I see many doubters thinking we won't go deep in the playoffs, but the only thing that can hold us back at this point is the QB. That remains a "?" For me a smaller "?" than most. To me, the team is doing everything it needs to go deep.. In the NFL, once your in the playoffs the attitude is "now or never." I'm for one, am not going to fold on the fellers and will be disappointed if it doesn't end in INDY.

If you care to see how the Texans are progressing, check wk 16,,,wk15,,, wk 14,, wk13,,,wk 12, wk11 BYE, wk10,
_________

BT's new wallpaper below.. LOL

I'll take the one on the L!,,No, wait the 1 on the R!
Well shit twins really do have something in common with beer and potato chips! hehehe

Old 01-03-2012, 01:16 AM   #817
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post

Should the Texans overcompensate some team to potentially get Blackmon from OK State? if he's as good as Dez Bryant, I dunno, might be something to consider.
Alright, I don't know how many of you saw OK State and Stanford. But Stanford has a legit defense, and I saw all I needed to out of Blackmon. He's NFL ready, and has potential to be just as good, if not better, than Dez.

I consider myself fortunate that I can say I've watched every single game in Andre Johnson's career. He is easily the best receiver I've ever watched play this game. That said, even though the game of football is being played soft now, Dre has had a lot of hits and mileage on him during a physical, hard hitting era.

In no way am I suggesting we get rid of him or anything, that would be stupid, and I don't see him as being the type of guy who would bitch in x amount of years as being the number two receiver on our team if we could somehow get Blackmon. And I've learned this year that you can age FAST. Never in my wildest dreams would have I thought Moss and Owens, two of the best WR's of my generation, would be done as fast they did. I love Kevin Walters, but we need an explosive play-maker at receiver not named Johnson.

So with all that said, I want to get the movement started- BLACKMON TO HOUSTON. Say it with me fellas!
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:56 AM   #818
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Don, I'm holding my breath and closing my eyes bout post season trades & signings till after Texnans win SB... hehehe. But I do take a peek every now and then.

Interesting post but I missed the game.. was out w/Satin as he introduced me to a world I didn't know existed in H-Town, I thought I was dreaming for a minute there.. Thanks Satin! I had a excellent time. We gotta do it again soon!.. Don, U got my interest though. I guess I need to study up. I'm with you bout the Texans hunting for another wide out though. And add Mason to that list. He's had a great career but didn't seem to meet expectations here.

BTW at least 1 fry cook say's P Manning may be out and HOU might be able to hold his heavy salary nxt yr.. To me the smurfs are over-panicking and on the verge of making another stupid decision by bringing the Manning disaster to an end... We built the team to defeat him that might just make him a great fit! From TXNS always studying him, I think the transition will be seamless. If the Colts let him go, what a great ay to get back at them! Also, we will have a spot @ QB available as Leinart's contract expires ...

Also, I'd love to see all the cowgirl fans in Houston shit themselves--Except my new buddy and Satin's old buddy EasyE.. (though I think he may be on the verge of dumping his Cowboys (or at least for this playoff run) as he is more knowledgeable bout the Texans than most Texans fans are).. What a shame there in D-Town... They are a such a talented bunch but too damn self-destructive. If they would rely less on Romo and develop a better short game, they'd be really dangerous... But I like them out and us in so here it is (me singing like a 3rd grader) "NA NA NUH NANA we made the playoffs, and you guys didn't!,,, We're the BEST TEAM in TEXAS, NA NA NUH NANA... hehehe" And I don't know bout U fellers but I'm only a h8r because I've had to take an earful for tooo fuucking long... U know what they always say, "The Texans suck, when is the last time they made the playoffs?, Romo is wayy better than Schaub, Foster will be a 1nDone, Mario ain't shit compared to Ware.. and yada yada yada." ....I'm not just talking bout the average asshole either, this shit comes from friends and family too .... So this is finally a relief... Thank you TEXANS!!!

And Congrats to my COOGS!!!
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:46 AM   #819
Satin
Valued Poster

Cat-Man, I was happy to introduce you to this new world and finally bring you over to the dark side. My girl Carolina was focused & committed on making sure you went home a happy man.... BT and Daddio are next...

BT, you gotta be somewhat happy the Coogs pulled through and Case had a good game. Yea I know it wasn't the same as a "real" bowl game, but it's better than nothing right?

I'm already ready to start tailgating...is it Saturday yet?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #820
Daddio
Valued Poster

One eye, great stat n snatch like always. I gotta let you know I usually skip the stats and go straight for the snatch!!! Great job.

Satin one day I will be ready. Not sure if I can hang with Fredo(BT) at the same time tho. I picture it like this, I am laying some serious pipe on a honey you set me up with then Fredo screams out 27 vs 16 and I immediately go limp!!! I have to muster thoughts of reliant stadium chanting TJ Tj Tj to get my wood back and blast the poor little chica with a jj watt sized facial!!!
Oh well doesn't sound to bad after all. Tj tj tj tj. Schwiiiing!!!

Go texans!!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #821
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You realize, if the Texans win this weekend, they'll tie Dallas for the number of playoff wins in the past 15 years.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #822
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Default Texans vote Cushing as the TEAM MVP!

BEST LB IN THE LEAGUE??

Well he gets robbed of the Pro Bowl Nod however, continues to get well deserved credit. He's got Wade P saying he's one of the best he's ever coached calls him "The Holy Phenom" and "The Holy Terror", (LOL @ Wade's nick names for Cush). But now, the entire TEAM steps up and announces their MVP and this time its not Foster or Dre. In, fact In the article, he gets a huge nod from Foster... So, Congrats to our 2011 MVP Brian Cushing!
As far as best LB in the League, I'd say well, by far the most underrated! Ray Ray may be the better leader but Cush had a better season than Ray and his College bud, Matthews...However, if he stays the course, I believe Cush will become an all-time-great!

This is how he did vs the probowlers.. Keep in mind we finish the year #1 in TOP so Cush had less time to rack up these #'s!!

Player...............Team..CombTack...TotTack...Ast...Sck.. PDef...INT
Brian Cushing...... HOU......114................76 ........38....4.0.....7.....2
Ray Lewis............BAL.......95. ...............72.........23.. .2.0....8......1
Brian Urlacher.......CHI.......102.. .............84.........18.... 0.0...10....3
Patrick Willis.........SF........97... .............74.........23.... 2.0...13....1
Derrick Johnson.....KC.......131...... ........104.........27...2.0.. ..11....2

So, is Trojan Man a good nick name? Hell, he represents SC pretty well and is also big favorite among the females... hehehe

I'm with you Satin,, Is it Saturday yet? LOL This week is going too slow!

LOL @ Daddio! & don't worry, we all will team up and chant TJ TJ TJ while BT is going limp
Old 01-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #823
Daddio
Valued Poster

Cush is the man! Lol at Trojan man!!! I like it. I have a nickname for when Cush is making a sack and he has them rapped up from behind and leaves his feet to do a complete rap up of all the ball carriers appendages, wait for it

"the Cushing Cornhole"!!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #824
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

LOL Cushing Cornhole! Love it!

Hell, speaking of MVP, here is a shot out to my boy in NO Breezyana and why Cat-Man the Stat-Man says he should be MVP over Rogers....

Player........compl%......Yds......Yds/game.....TD.....Int.....Sck......Rate
Breezy..........71.2......... 5,476 ..... 342.2 ..........46.....14.......24.. ....110.6
T.Brady.........65.6......... 5,235 ..... 327.2 ..........39.....12......32... ....105.6
Stafford........63.5......... 5,038 ..... 314.9 ..........41.....16.......36.. .....97.2
Rogers..........68.3......... 4,643 .... *309.5 ..........45......6.......36.. .....122.5

Breezy = MVP
Stafford = Most Improved
Brady = My vote for next "Manning Meltdown"

BT, please don't tell us who is #6 according to NFL.com QB rank ahead of Eli
Old 01-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #825
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
I picture it like this, I am laying some serious pipe on a honey you set me up with then Fredo screams out 27 vs 16 and I immediately go limp!!!
That is freakin' funny! Your going to "go limp" because I scream out 27 vs 16? Damn Dopey, you need to learn to establish priorities!!

If I am in the process of "laying some serious pipe on a honey," I damn sure would not be going "limp" because your trying to distract me. I have better things to worry about!

You have to learn to keep your eyes on the prize, Dude! No wonder you're a friggin' Dopey Dude!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women