Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 04:24 PM   #91
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I see it's the same tired response that is being posted that has absolutely no point or information in it at all. Thank goodness I have been busy learning and meeting people that have knowledge, experiences, and understanding of situations like mine and that many others are experiencing. So enjoy the Austin gossip section BTW, was it a Valintine love that you wrote Miss V, because I couldn't help to notice it was written all in red.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:34 AM   #92
randomdom
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Has anyone noticed that Shitty Snakes average expenditure for a piece of ass is $121.66 per his six reviews that btw were mostly from BP. Kinda hard to get the good stuff on Burger King wages ain't it big boy. Austin may not be as cool as it was when I fell in love in the late 70's but which of us is? So slither your sexy ass right the fuck out of here and leave what's left of the cool parts for the rest of us who can still recognize them. And you fuckers that would argue over a three day old biscuit keep taking your HIV meds and keep ur chin up. cause there is some cum dripping off it.
randomdom is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:57 AM   #93
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hehe, since I don't do cim your not gonna see that cum dripping from me. People can enjoy that activity with cim non-protected from HIV/AIDS providers. So silly, because I'm now even more protected then anyone that uses a cover. I so love backwards thinking. Hey, were you born in a barnyard and chew with your mouth open like a cow too? Just saying that everyone makes such a big deal out of STD testing and yet people want to bash others for coming out and saying I get tested once a month,here is my results/or can access them, and yes I take a med that protects against a deadly virus more than a cover. Wow, I am so grateful I don't have that type of mindset or thinking. So 1980s hysteria in my opinion. Well, you all go ahead and gossip on that I'm off to find some of the most interesting and truly fucked up shit on the internet. Fuck blowing your load, I can blow your mind on everything I do and find. To Bugleboy did you know that their is a whole developers messaging app in Google play services named after you? When it showed on my phone because it wouldn't work unless I updated my Google play app it caught me off guard. Good thing I researched the githb master file and reliezed that you couldn't have wrote such thing. Whoever wrote it though seems like such an arrogant ass. You have always seemed​ like such a nice guy.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:37 PM   #94
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
To Bugleboy did you know that their is a whole developers messaging app in Google play services named after you? Nope.

When it showed on my phone because it wouldn't work unless I updated my Google play app it caught me off guard. Good thing I researched the githb master file and reliezed that you couldn't have wrote such thing. I used to be a coder in old archaic programming languages, but nothing modern or for Web-based applications.

Whoever wrote it though seems like such an arrogant ass. You have always seemed​ like such a nice guy.Thanks, but that may be in the eyes of the beholder as we all manage to piss of some folks every once in a while.
Just a simple hobbyist out trying to fuck all the hot ladies in Austin--lot of work ahead of me on that task as more keep coming to ATX, but I will keep trying.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:02 PM   #95
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yup, fucking is a lot better than coding. The best part of that arrogant piece of work is that at the bottom it says that the error code should never pop up so cares about putting in one. I would love to show the author of that program that um, yes it does, and what the hell is it doing on my phone? I don't want my broadcast receiver, agentinfoloader,apnsettings,in tetfilters,Gservices, and that's just to be a few things that it overwrites for my messages to be changed. So anyone trying to text me please just call until I can get that nasty oh so arrogant program off. It's not actually part of the messaging app program. Thank goodness for GitHub and other such useful sites to tell what should or shouldn't be in an APK.
Old 10-26-2017, 02:06 PM   #96
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Phoenix,

Sorry about your phone issues.

Maybe best thing is get a cheap handset and port your number there so you can communicate.

Or cheap handset and let folks know temporary number?
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:47 PM   #97
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

CK, I truly wish it was that simple. Trust me I've tried doing that before. If you want take a quick Google search on a couple of things and make your own opinion of how it's not quite as easy as that. My favorite so far- 900080004000 (fist text I got from a new cell phone in less then 20 mins of walking out the door of the store.) FYI, might want to check your account if you have gotten a text from that number before. Actual bugle code that showed up after I uninstalled the updates so messaging would be at the factory program app-[com.google.android.apps.messag ing.Bugleapplication]. Here a great "systems"app that is somehow rooted to my phone system-Badger [android.permission-group.MESSAGES].(yes,that's how premission is actually spelled for the code) Oh you actually have to go into your setting look at the app permission click on the icon tab that says all premission and then it will show the on/off tab for what the app does. This is great for docs-[com.docs.editor.kixChangeling]. I found this interesting code in my live wallpaper app that should have been in the pre-installed factory app-[res/layout/design_text_input_password_ico n.xml]. Have fun with those little goodies, I have tons more and they just keep on showing up in the most random spots IDK if this is true or not but when I look at my post for the bugle code it shows a space in the word messaging. I've tried to take it out but when I edit it the space isn't there. I no clue as to what that's​all about.
Old 10-26-2017, 04:11 PM   #98
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here is one last small tip when you are looking at a version code and it happens to be long like this 1.7.212.02.46 it's actually not a version code at all. It's an I.P. address. Go ahead and try the one I put up. It's the version code to the com.google.docs.editor.kixChan geling.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:08 PM   #99
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

com.google.docs.editor.kix.cha ngeling is a bundle identifier, not a domain name, and 1.7.212.02.46 is not a valid IPV4 or IPV6 address. I will give you points for your various stream of consciousness posts though, they are entertaining in a weird way.
RetiredNinja is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:01 AM   #100
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

imo, the best defense against hobby phone hacking is use an older and very simple hardware (voice and text y only, with the 'net turned OFF) as your main hobby contact phone number.

My personal hobby handset has been in use more than 5 years now -- and, indeed, it is the second version of the first model which lasted almost as long until the motherboard burned out. I also have a hobby smart phone which number is not shared, but from which I can do the complex on line stuff. And I never allow it to download much of anything. And a tablet, too, and a laptop dedicated only to hobby stuff.

Hobby phones and carriers are totally separate from my personal and business phones and other hardware.

Sometimes the only things the above share on occasion are wi-fi, but since I have two broadband carriers, those are also 99 pct separate.

Yes, my telecom bill(s) add up monthly, but that is my choice.

With so many cheap -- and anonymous! -- cell providers out there, pretty easy, imo, to keep hobby/personal lives separate -- and mostly secure.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:06 PM   #101
WeAreThePeople
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

EDIT: delete, nevermind sorry
WeAreThePeople is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 08:04 PM   #102
Sexy Snake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I have been visiting Austin for over 10 years and am actually in route down this afternoon throughtout the weekend.

I happen to love Austin, more than I do Dallas.

I have a Private Residence in Austin and visit monthly, well actually I am in town more to see my ATF often.

And there a ton of beautiful women not only out and about but at the strip clubs. (Palazzio & Yellow Rose)

Maybe you should try P411 or EROS for more quality Providers.

Would it be a good idea to try P411 and Eros?
Sexy Snake is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:29 AM   #103
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink My thoughts on Austin...

Austin is like any city, there are pros and cons. Take it for what it is worth, and leave the rest alone.

That being said, Austin is my "hometown". I started there in the hobby, and find myself visiting from time to time with no issues.
My rates have increased over the years, yet, I still find no problems when I visit Austin from either my previously seen "friends" or "newcomers".

There will always be someone out there with something to say (negative), but why concern yourself about those people? LOL

Austin may not be what it was, but it is STILL a great place.

I have no dog in the fight when it comes to the topic of all of the other "stuff" that has surfaced in this thread.

BUT! FP, You can go buy a cheap throw away phone from Walmart for $10. Add minutes to it and be off to the races!

I strongly urge folks to not use Google voice or any other app that is tied to your personal phone.

I have a cheap throw away, and it is ONLY for calls or text messages. Heck, I don't even get photos or emojis on mine, as I don't need all of that anyway.

Just a bit of advice, and throwing my $.02 on the table, since this is in co-ed.

*curtsy*
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 07:34 PM   #104
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Snake View Post
Would it be a good idea to try P411 and Eros?
In my opinion, Yep.

Quality over Quantity. I personally think it's better.

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 11:08 PM   #105
joeblowtx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post
Austin is like any city, there are pros and cons. Take it for what it is worth, and leave the rest alone.

That being said, Austin is my "hometown". I started there in the hobby, and find myself visiting from time to time with no issues.
My rates have increased over the years, yet, I still find no problems when I visit Austin from either my previously seen "friends" or "newcomers".

There will always be someone out there with something to say (negative), but why concern yourself about those people? LOL

Austin may not be what it was, but it is STILL a great place.

I have no dog in the fight when it comes to the topic of all of the other "stuff" that has surfaced in this thread.

BUT! FP, You can go buy a cheap throw away phone from Walmart for $10. Add minutes to it and be off to the races!

I strongly urge folks to not use Google voice or any other app that is tied to your personal phone.

I have a cheap throw away, and it is ONLY for calls or text messages. Heck, I don't even get photos or emojis on mine, as I don't need all of that anyway.

Just a bit of advice, and throwing my $.02 on the table, since this is in co-ed.

*curtsy*
+1
joeblowtx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women