Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2017, 04:12 PM   #16
Monymone1975
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

The Op should seriously consider going to Cuba to change things up if he is so disenfranchised with Austin. I had a AWESOME time in Havana for 3 weeks with so many beautiful women of all shades for so cheap($100 for the whole night or much less like $40 for a few hours). I didn't want to come back!
Monymone1975 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 11:18 AM   #17
Azaezel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

The OP has obiouslly never seen AustinRose's ass... Just saying, that alone almost makes it worth living here. Now ad in great bars, live music, amazing food and a booming job market and um, yeah. Buh bye.
Azaezel is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:46 AM   #18
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Not an attack, but I'll tell you what I tell everyone who runs Austin down- by all means, leave. The city gets better every time someone who hates it here leaves. Constantly complaining "It's not as cool as it was in the 90's, or whenever they moved here....you know what? I moved here in '82, and I love it here. Except for the trend of complaining how it's not as cool as it used to be. Hey, you know what one place in the world is still as cool as it was in the 90's? Death Valley. Places change, and usually not for the better. Move elsewhere and let those of us who love it here, love it here.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:55 AM   #19
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sadly,many do not understand that many providers don't want to visit Austin anymore. Austin now has a very poor reputation due to the NCNS, attitudes, and low ballers that are the culture norm that has developed here. What's even more sad is that this type of game playing is only done by a few and that if the majority of hobbiest got together they could put a stop to the poor behavior that many visitors see here and now avoid.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:41 AM   #20
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Sadly,many do not understand that many providers don't want to visit Austin anymore. Austin now has a very poor reputation due to the NCNS, attitudes, and low ballers that are the culture norm that has developed here. What's even more sad is that this type of game playing is only done by a few and that if the majority of hobbiest got together they could put a stop to the poor behavior that many visitors see here and now avoid.
When providers keep inflating prices just to see if guys are stupid enough to pay it and some of those guys with a fucking brain say no thank you they become low ballers?

It just means Austin gents aren't quite the idiot sheep that they are in other places.

If you want gullible consumers move to Cali.

A product's value is determined by what consumers are willing or not willing to pay for it. A buyer's value is determined by his willingness or unwillingness to be manipulated by the seller.

Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:11 AM   #21
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LT, you have completely missed what I was saying and point I was making. There is nothing wrong with trying to get a better deal on any product or service a person is wanting. My point is talking about why visiting providers and home based providers are no longer wanting to really deal with Austin hobbiest.
Old 10-13-2017, 10:24 AM   #22
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

FP

I totally agree with you. So let those $300-$500 / hr traveling providers stay the fuck out of Austin.

Bottom line is let providers start earning ten years of degrees with 100% dedicated intense education and training on the secrets of magical fucking. Then they can justify demanding the same rates as Doctors and Lawyers who actually save people's lives and asses.

Hell even minimum wage jobs require some small degree of training.

A twenty year old incapable of flipping a burger or even spelling the word burger simply opens her legs and idiots come running willing to pay her Harvard educated service professional rates.

What's wrong with this picture other than the fact that most men are gullible idiots?

Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:47 AM   #23
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
LT, you have completely missed what I was saying and point I was making. There is nothing wrong with trying to get a better deal on any product or service a person is wanting. My point is talking about why visiting providers and home based providers are no longer wanting to really deal with Austin hobbiest.
Is that why you have such terrible TCB?
zerodark13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:57 AM   #24
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodark13 View Post
Is that why you have such terrible TCB?
If there was terrible TCB with her, I'd have to look somewhere else to place blame.. She's always been topnotch in that dept afaik.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:02 AM   #25
oneeasygoingguy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
If there was terrible TCB with her, I'd have to look somewhere else to place blame.. She's always been topnotch in that dept afaik.
If not the provider than who else can you blame for terrible TCB? Her pimp?
How does your experience with her relate in anyway to his experience with her?
oneeasygoingguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:03 PM   #26
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What terrible TBC? I have been explaining that I have been experiencing some technology security issues.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:06 PM   #27
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Quote:
What terrible TBC? I have been explaining that I have been experiencing some technology security issues.
Here’s hoping you figure out what time zone you live in, and learn how to properly arrange and be available for set appointments. Maybe you could buy yourself a solar powered clock!
Old 10-13-2017, 01:22 PM   #28
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeasygoingguy View Post
sorry there One.. didn't mean to insult your boyfriend. You're correct I , didn't mean to infer that he was less that the perfect whore monger.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:37 PM   #29
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
sorry there One.. didn't mean to insult your boyfriend. You're correct I , didn't mean to infer that he was less that the perfect whore monger.
It’s always amusing when FP uses one of her mandles to defend herself.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:16 PM   #30
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightesttouch View Post
FP

I totally agree with you. So let those $300-$500 / hr traveling providers stay the fuck out of Austin.

Bottom line is let providers start earning ten years of degrees with 100% dedicated intense education and training on the secrets of magical fucking. Then they can justify demanding the same rates as Doctors and Lawyers who actually save people's lives and asses.

Hell even minimum wage jobs require some small degree of training.

A twenty year old incapable of flipping a burger or even spelling the word burger simply opens her legs and idiots come running willing to pay her Harvard educated service professional rates.

What's wrong with this picture other than the fact that most men are gullible idiots?

I do agree with you but I'm not sure how this fits in with your last rant against me. Not very supportive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeasygoingguy View Post

Treetop has, I assumed, offered his services to her. You may want to check with him.

Quote:
Its not paranoia if they are really after You!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodark13 View Post
It’s always amusing when FP uses one of her mandles to defend herself.
Just wk's way of paying for the puss.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women