Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2014, 04:07 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Vore/Vorarephilia

Alright. We can all look up the definition ... but let's have a discussion about this!

Not sure if this has been discussed before or not. Certainly a variation of it has been discussed (cannibalism, maybe?) but just too lazy to look back at the much older topics!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:06 PM   #2
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Alright. We can all look up the definition ... but let's have a discussion about this!

Not sure if this has been discussed before or not. Certainly a variation of it has been discussed (cannibalism, maybe?) but just too lazy to look back at the much older topics!
I prefer Banana Leaf Thai or On the Border, Elisabeth.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:56 PM   #3
stone cold911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hell I prefer kitty kitty i just lve to hear one pur , moan and a little scratching.
Just brings back some great memories.
One night i was goin down on my ATF just chowing down on her an wend i hit her spot all out of nowhere she slaps me. Hell it really turned me on .Dam i miss her ???
Cause stone cold said so
Fuck fear drink beer
stone cold911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:29 PM   #4
MeloraFoxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248362
My ECCIE Reviews

I was a camgirl for two years before I ever got into this, and I'm pretty familiar with the majority of the fetishes out there, as the majority of my regulars are more fetish than vanilla. I've done some vore shows and videos, and they're actually really fun. Mostly the gentlemen who enjoy vore that I've met are also into the giantess fetish, and so it's more of an extension of that. It's mostly acting like a bratty giantess who runs across a little man and wants to eat him as punishment for spying on her in the shower, or some scenario similar to that. I know that the flipside of that are the gentlemen who have fantasies of dressing women up like thanksgiving turkeys, and things of that nature. I have seen professional pictures taken for websites that cater to this, and most of what I saw was more cutesy/funny. I have heard that there are people who have more twisted fantasies, but I've never actually interacted with someone who did. I don't mind the roleplay as long as it's clearly consensual fantasy.
MeloraFoxx is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:55 AM   #5
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloraFoxx View Post
I was a camgirl for two years before I ever got into this, and I'm pretty familiar with the majority of the fetishes out there, as the majority of my regulars are more fetish than vanilla. I've done some vore shows and videos, and they're actually really fun. Mostly the gentlemen who enjoy vore that I've met are also into the giantess fetish, and so it's more of an extension of that. It's mostly acting like a bratty giantess who runs across a little man and wants to eat him as punishment for spying on her in the shower, or some scenario similar to that. I know that the flipside of that are the gentlemen who have fantasies of dressing women up like thanksgiving turkeys, and things of that nature. I have seen professional pictures taken for websites that cater to this, and most of what I saw was more cutesy/funny. I have heard that there are people who have more twisted fantasies, but I've never actually interacted with someone who did. I don't mind the roleplay as long as it's clearly consensual fantasy.
I actually agree with this.
I appreciate this thoughtful reply.
I think trampling and suffocation fetishes are also a precursor to this type of fetish.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:18 AM   #6
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I love a woman who is superior to me in stature and capacity. Controlling in every way. Amazon & Goddess roles.
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 05:20 PM   #7
In2FeetBaby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

As someone who is into the giantess fetish (which like Goddess Dallas said I think is a branch from my trampling fetish, though I am not sure which came first). I personally am not into vore, but as a giantess fan I've seen a few videos and know a little bit about it. There's a number of interests that giantess fans may be into, like vore, or like myself who love feet (like being stepped on and stuff, which makes sense with trampling), body exploration among others. It's certainly all fantasy but can be a ton of fun with the right people.
In2FeetBaby is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:09 PM   #8
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a paraphilia wherein an individual's sexual arousal occurs in response to a fantasy of themselves, another person or an object eating or being eaten
when I think of this as something erotic or sexual, I remember the movie interview with the vampire.

Been a while since I watched the movie, but I remember a scene in the movie where these group of vampires were hosting a theater and in the theater they were doing a play. For the play they brought out a live girl for them to feed on in front the audience. The audience that it was just a show, but in front of everyone the vampires stripped her naked and ultimately ended up killing her and feeding off of her.

That I thought was hot.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...lb42o1_500.gif

I think it was this scene.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:54 AM   #9
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

An offshoot of this was the cartoonist/artist Dolcett that drew some fairly graphic animations concerning conusmption/slaughter of women. Terms such as "cunt steak" should tell you what it's about.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:18 PM   #10
Goddess Emma Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194457

Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a paraphilia wherein an individual's sexual arousal occurs in response to a fantasy of themselves, another person or an object eating or being eaten.[1][2][3]
The fantasy sometimes involves the victim being swallowed dead or alive and may or may not include digestion.[3] Other times, it may be expressed through being swallowed into other parts of the body, such as through the genitals. It may be imagined as a form of rebirth.
It is most often enjoyed through pictures, stories, videos, and video games, and can appear in mainstream media.[4] In some cases, vorarephilia may be described as a variation of macrophilia and may combine with other paraphilias.[5]

Goddess Emma Love is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:20 PM   #11
Goddess Emma Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194457
Default I guess if you have a romantic fantasy involving vampires...

then I guess that would qualify as Voraphilia. I had not heard of this term until now.
Goddess Emma Love is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:32 AM   #12
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I always think of Bilquis from "American Gods" when someone mentions vore. She had major vaginia dentana.

I also thought that scene in "Interview with a Vampire" was smoking hot.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:41 AM   #13
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
when I think of this as something erotic or sexual, I remember the movie interview with the vampire.

Been a while since I watched the movie, but I remember a scene in the movie where these group of vampires were hosting a theater and in the theater they were doing a play. For the play they brought out a live girl for them to feed on in front the audience. The audience that it was just a show, but in front of everyone the vampires stripped her naked and ultimately ended up killing her and feeding off of her.

That I thought was hot.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...lb42o1_500.gif

I think it was this scene.
That was a hot scene. READING it was better.

Ann Rice had almost a silky way of writing that had such an erotic tinge throughout. LOVED her Beauty trilogy.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:14 AM   #14
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn!

I was looking for another topic and found where this had been discussed before!!!

Take a looksie!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=731213&highlight=
Old 07-24-2014, 12:18 PM   #15
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Taint and Chianti.....wonderful.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women