Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47512
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #211
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
What, you can't deal with someone who insists that you stay on topic? Besides, you weren't "discussing" shit. When you weren't calling me an asshole for not waiting for you to get off the phone, you were just spewing a bunch of irrelevant Wikishit and hoping nobody would call you on it.

I didn't hold a gun to your head and make you post your idiotic comments here. You did that on your own. As the OP I think I'm within my rights to ask you to clarify the meaning of your post as it regards a Harvard law professor's opinion that the Zimmerman prosecutor behaved unethically. Run away if you like and call me a thin skinned bitch. But answer the question before you do, if you can.
Man it's a good thing you weren't holding a gun to his head I think you would've pulled the trigger, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #212
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
One fact still remains, Florida will burn when the Jury comes back with a Not Guilty Verdict.
And they will. As more and more "facts" come out, it is obvious that this will turn into a self defense case, you had one man on top of another, beating his head into the concrete, and the other man, in fear of his life, shot him.

Everything that happenned in the minutes before is irrelevant. The 9-11 call will prove that Zimmerman had ceased to "pursue" Travon Martin, and Travon had decided to show this man that he could not "dis" him. Two separate events. The instant Travon became the aggressor, everything changed.

The Jury will see this. They will say not guilty. Florida will burn.

Is everybody happy?
+1 A very real possibility; wholly attributable to the MSM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-goaT View Post
Point #1: I hve no problem with IB being upset at MSN. If he would direct that anger where it belongs--at MSN--I would say "rant away". Somehow he has confused me with an MSN employee. The fact that occasionally I agree with them (just as shudder I occasionally agree with some things IB posts) does not mean I am an MSN clone. On ballance they are as stupid as the Beckites.
When you regurgitate their lying BS, you are just as despicable.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #213
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
I haven;t been following closely, I hadn't heard the news that they found a second gun.

Thanks, Joe, I always knew you were whacko, now any other arguments you put forward, even the sensible ones, can be poured down the sewer.
Have you been sniffing glue? I speculated that Zimmerman might have had the gun stuck in the back of his pants and pulled it out when Trayvon was trying to beat him to death. I never said there were two guns. You're obviously confused.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #214
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Some of the latest tapes that were release indicate that Zimmerman did do as the dispatcher said, he did not pursue. Which means Travon, after being "insulted" by this wanna be cop, decided to earn some "street gred" and do some ass wipping of his own.

It will dawn on every body as this case gets closer to trial that this "special prosecutor" is really not as bright as everybody thinks. In fact, she is a "victim's rights zealot" who tends to bring charges forth, hoping things get sorted out later.

She has now openned up a whole new can of worms by going for broke with the murder 2 charge, which will do nothing more than enrage the masses more when a jury comes back with a not guilty verdict.
I've heard some tapes as well. One tapes he was talking to a dispatcher. He asked Zimmerman if he was following Trayvon. Zimmerman replied "Yeah' Dispatcher then replied " We don't need you to do that" Which apparently Zimmerman stopped. But I haven't read or heard anything about what transpired during this altercation the two had. Did Zimmerman exhaust all avenues to subdue and free himself from Trayvon prior to motally shooting him. This would be the iceing on the cake to show that the use of deadly force was neccessary to prevent death or great bodilly harm. If in the event Trayvon was obviously arm with a deadly weapon and comming at Zimmerman in an aggressive manner then zimmerman could have used equal force by drawing his weapon and firing the fatal shot without using any other less lethal means or tactics.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #215
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
I've heard some tapes as well. One tapes he was talking to a dispatcher. He asked Zimmerman if he was following Trayvon. Zimmerman replied "Yeah' Dispatcher then replied " We don't need you to do that" Which apparently Zimmerman stopped. But I haven't read or heard anything about what transpired during this altercation the two had. Did Zimmerman exhaust all avenues to subdue and free himself from Trayvon prior to motally shooting him. This would be the iceing on the cake to show that the use of deadly force was neccessary to prevent death or great bodilly harm. If in the event Trayvon was obviously arm with a deadly weapon and comming at Zimmerman in an aggressive manner then zimmerman could have used equal force by drawing his weapon and firing the fatal shot without using any other less lethal means or tactics.
Did Zimmerman exhaust all avenues to subdue and free himself from Trayvon? Zimmerman was flat on his back with Trayvon on top of him slamming his head into a sidewalk. What would you have done at that point? What avenue should he have tried? Diplomacy? Ask him nicely to stop?

If this isn't self defence, then there is no such thing as self defence.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #216
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Did Zimmerman exhaust all avenues to subdue and free himself from Trayvon? Zimmerman was flat on his back with Trayvon on top of him slamming his head into a sidewalk. What would you have done at that point? What avenue should he have tried? Diplomacy? Ask him nicely to stop?

If this isn't self defence, then there is no such thing as self defence.
No you're really missing my point. I understand that Zimmerman was in a bad situation. To use Lethal Force against an unarmed assailant it must be shown that all other attempts to subdue your foe was exhausted and the use of deadly force was your last resort. Maybe this may not matter but it's not like Trayvon was a Beefed up 6'2 250 lb maniac. Hell it was a rather even match. I really don't want to sound incinuating but dam I haven't heard that Zimmerman didn't put up some sort of resistance he just immediately went for his gun. Yes I realize he was on his back and Trayvon was bouncing his head off the pavement, but really lets don't make that sound more fantastic that it may have really been. Apart from the fatal GSW to trayvon did he have any signs that zimmerman put up any sort of initial fight. Iam not asking you that question but just putting that out there cause nothing I've heard referrs to that, and it might be beneficial to his defense.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:28 PM   #217
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This has become all spin. We will now never know the truth, thanks to a hysterical media.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #218
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This has become all spin. We will now never know the truth, thanks to a hysterical media.
We ought to. There is no reason why the truth of what happened can't be known. apart from what has already been reported in the media about this case, I am sure there are some aspects to it we haven't learned yet. I am not hoping for Zimmerman to get burned on this. I hope all the facts get presented and the outcome is justified. It just so happens I am not totally convinced either direction yet and I ask a lot questions and consider alot of different points.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women