Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2019, 07:25 AM   #1
Tack
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Possible Prostitution Sting

I was listening to news radio and apart of the news was a statement that APD announced that they will cracking down on human trafficking during SXSW. The news radio station did not elaborate as to what was meant by 'human trafficking', but I am willing to bet what APD really wanted to say was "Prostitution Sting."

For those that remember I was charged with a class B misdemeanor Prostitution over a year ago. Good news. Status update. The charge was dismissed over a 6th Amendment violation committed by Johnny Law. Anyway, going back, during the initial indictment Johnny Law tried say I was apart of a greater sex trafficking conspiracy. When in fact I was caught up in nothing more than a half baked prostitution sting in where all of Johnny Laws merry men were sitting on overtime courtesy of a federal grant. AKA your tax dollar.

Anyway my point is be careful and do not be chasing, as I did, some TGTBFT ad. Assuming Johnny Law tries to run a prostitution sting during SXSW they will try to paint any one caught in their sting as apart of a sex trafficking conspiracy. You can bank on that.
Tack is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 10:00 AM   #2
Guest032319
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I've got three hours to play this afternoon but I totally don't want to get caught up into a SXSW trap (either LE or surge pricing).

It's a shame... I could really use a release right now.
Guest032319 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 01:15 PM   #3
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I kind of wonder that if the cops come down too hard on prostitution during the SXSW if it might give SX a reputation of heavy handed law enforcement that could be bad for attendance in the future. Could be too much is at stake here for the local cops to be too evident. Just sayin'.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 03:31 PM   #4
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

User ID: 134223
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thats why

You should stick with the ladies that have incalls

Sweet B
SweetBabyBeth is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 04:12 PM   #5
Tack
Gaining Momentum

I found a couple of links with regards to APD stepping up efforts for human trafficking during SXSW. I personally think what APD is doing is cool. However, my big issue is that every time one of these human trafficking suppression initiatives come into play Johnny Law always seems to feel the need to do a Prostitution John sting to say they did their job well. Hopefully APD will be smart and realize prostitution does not necessarily translate to human trafficking but I would not put it past them.

Oh, and do not forget Travis County Sheriff could be getting in on the action. When I was arrested, charged, and then charges dismissed the arresting party was TCSO.

https://austintexas.gov/news/apd-see...ng-during-sxsw

https://www.kxan.com/video/how-you-c...224/1834221061
Tack is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 06:53 PM   #6
Dirtyoldergentleman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Great advice
Dirtyoldergentleman is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 10:49 PM   #7
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That really sucks! Stings happen all the time and all parties should be on top of their game and careful at all times regardless if it is SXSW or not. Of course big events that bring in more traffic, outsiders and a people of all ages and from all over the world would be a bigger target. Stick with well known ladies, who have a reputation, have reviews from other gentlemen with a good board presence, if she has no reviews ask the other guys in the locker room for more info. If it looks TGTBT it probably is so if you think its worth it and take the chance be aware of the consequences.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 12:09 AM   #8
gc161
Account Disabled

I ended up selling my platinum badge this year due to some work constraints. Figured I'd have another kind of fun. I think I might just wait until the Sx shit wears off. Thank you kindly for the links.
gc161 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 11:21 AM   #9
The Lawn Boy
BANNED

I think what you people don't realize is the obvious. The people from out of town who attend SXSW are not the type of people who hobby. They are not socially awkward and can only munch on a gal at an AMP. They are not terrible human beings and get off on the daddy daughter sick fetish. They are not disgusting and like piss sprayed in their face. The list is endless. They are normal people. Unlike us.
The Lawn Boy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 06:52 AM   #10
Tack
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy View Post
I think what you people don't realize is the obvious. The people from out of town who attend SXSW are not the type of people who hobby. They are not socially awkward and can only munch on a gal at an AMP. They are not terrible human beings and get off on the daddy daughter sick fetish. They are not disgusting and like piss sprayed in their face. The list is endless. They are normal people. Unlike us.
Lawn Boy I am starting to question you. For starters you keep bringing up this daddy/daughter fetish as if it is common practice. I personally have never seen a provider offer the daddy/daughter fetish. However, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say somewhere out there the daddy/daughter fetish exist.

Second, the SXSW crowd attracts alot of the Dallas and Houston crowd, and let me just say that crowd is not a bunch of Eagles Scouts if you catch my drift!!! In fact I would go far as to say that a bunch of the H-town and D-town crowd is whole lot worse than what is on this ECCIE board. If you do not believe me I will be more than happy to oblige you with a history lesson.
Tack is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:27 PM   #11
RamTheJam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

"Not socially awkward"...seriously? This is Austin..it's called weird for a reason. Today's SXSW is a joke compared to it's early years. I haven't seen the "3 Card Monty" played on the streets since the late 70's. You'de be hard pressed to find much in musical talent anymore. Or course APD has to push out a statement, just to assure the public that they are on the clock. Proceed with caution.
RamTheJam is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 08:54 PM   #12
db1988
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Is outcall safer to prevent stings? I haven’t heard of LE coming to a house or apartment just to do a sting.
db1988 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:06 PM   #13
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by db1988 View Post
Is outcall safer to prevent stings? I haven’t heard of LE coming to a house or apartment just to do a sting.
More liability on the hobbyist especially if you are inviting them to your personal home.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 02:14 PM   #14
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

SXSW !! ha, I was there all the way thru the bombings & everything... I believe that they do crack down at all events these days. Where a lady stays also has a lot to do with the risk. Damn, I miss Austin. I left the day after It ended. That's when they finally decided to bring the troops in and get the fool who was bombing people. Hate I missed it this year!
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 02:17 PM   #15
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
More liability on the hobbyist especially if you are inviting them to your personal home.
Honestly, all the stings that make the news are ones where guys text asking about service (arrested on site EX of that is Do you do bbbj?), rates, they went to a incall/location.
If you see someone who is verified then it's about as safe as you can get... there is risk in anything these days!

Everyone stay safe!
Guest072519 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women