Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2017, 11:51 PM   #46
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The unraveling of these various stories will rest on the back pages and not be disclosed as the election approaches. They got their headlines and media convictions, and now they can move on to the next smear campaign ....
I doubt even if the gals were willing to go on TV to say "WE were paid to make these false claims" most of the media headlines will give it the time of day.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:05 AM   #47
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the jackass that "missed it", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your lib-retard Slate article cites the New Yorker which quotes "unnamed sources", innuendo and rumor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But in the fine print, the New Yorker actually reports something different than its click-bait headline that other lib-retard outlets are running up the flagpole for jackasses like you to salute, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Blake Uery, who lived in Moor's hometown, and Teresa Jones who was a asst DA with Moor, are unknown sources ekim?
Go fuck yourself retard, and keep kissing Moor's ass .Did he ask your mother before you went on a date with him ?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:07 AM   #48
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That's really not proof that Moore groped, raped or enticed underage girls to have sex with him. Without official documentation including specific incidents with dates, places and times articles such as these are very misleading. This article specifically states one parent was present when Moore approached her young daughter for a date, lol. Sounds to me he was given consent by the parents of these young girls. I think Moore was compensating these girls for dates and since he was the parents were fine with the idea. Remember we are talking about Alabama, lol.

Jim
You don't think it creepy to date teens when you are in your 30's?
Yah it is Ala.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:43 AM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Blake Uery, who lived in Moor's hometown, and Teresa Jones who was a asst DA with Moor, are unknown sources ekim?
Go fuck yourself retard, and keep kissing Moor's ass .Did he ask your mother before you went on a date with him ?
Two ear-witnesses to "rumors", Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- and NOTHING about this so-called "ban". You didn't prove shit, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:52 AM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I thought the guy's name was spelled "Moore"!

Do we have witnesses rumoring about a "Moor"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:16 AM   #51
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You're stupid for not reading your cited article beyond the click-bait headline, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
Let me preface by saying, due to Shaun Hannity's interview last week, I do believe the Judge is guilty and should step down on his own accord for the good of his state and the country (no matter how challenging it is, they should put another Republican in his place not just hand it over Democrats which Alabama might be scared of as they are red state) but if we all lived by a system of judging people by what "we" believe (especially today with a Liberal Media that only wants to spout their side, remember when they said Trump dumped the food into the Koi pond without establishing that he was only following his host the Prime Minister) probably a lot of us would be either dead aka killed or sitting in jail. Is this really a system we want?

I digress and back to the article, This is "McCarthyism" pure and simple. We have a system in place for our values and our principles and should not be transformed because Media Matters (and if you don't know about Media Matters you really shouldn't be voting JMHO) says we want to change "the social order and its structures of the power, authority, heirarchy and the social norm" also known as subversion.

I suppose its all nothing new just that the media wants "their side" aka "the drive by media" has been doing this deliberate attempt at subversion for very long time, only now its on steroids and getting more and more abhorrent by the day/week/year.

Remember Don Henley:
I make my living off the evening news Just give me something-something I can use People love it when you lose, They love dirty laundry Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear Come and whisper in my ear Give us dirty laundry Kick 'em when they're up Kick 'em when they're down Kick 'em when they're up Kick 'em when they're down Kick 'em when they're up Kick 'em when they're down Kick 'em when they're up Kick 'em all around
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:29 AM   #52
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
You don't think it creepy to date teens when you are in your 30's?
Yah it is Ala.
Wanting to date girls that young for a guy in his early thirties is definitely inappropriate or creepy. What's just as creepy is lot of people knew he liked these high school aged girls and they weren't all that concerned about it until now.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:45 AM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Let me preface by saying, due to Shaun Hannity's interview last week, I do believe the Judge is guilty and should step down on his own accord for the good of his state and the country (no matter how challenging it is, they should put another Republican in his place not just hand it over Democrats which Alabama might be scared of as they are red state) but if we all lived by a system of judging people by what "we" believe (especially today with a Liberal Media that only wants to spout their side, remember when they said Trump dumped the food into the Koi pond without establishing that he was only following his host the Prime Minister) probably a lot of us would be either dead aka killed or sitting in jail. Is this really a system we want?

I digress and back to the article, This is "McCarthyism" pure and simple. We have a system in place for our values and our principles and should not be transformed because Media Matters (and if you don't know about Media Matters you really shouldn't be voting JMHO) says we want to change "the social order and its structures of the power, authority, heirarchy and the social norm" also known as subversion.

I suppose its all nothing new just that the media wants "their side" aka "the drive by media" has been doing this deliberate attempt at subversion for very long time, only now its on steroids and getting more and more abhorrent by the day/week/year.

Remember Don Henley:
I make my living off the evening news Just give me something-something I can use People love it when you lose, They love dirty laundry Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear Come and whisper in my ear Give us dirty laundry Kick 'em when they're up Kick 'em when they're down Kick 'em when they're up Kick 'em when they're down Kick 'em when they're up Kick 'em when they're down Kick 'em when they're up Kick 'em all around

"Guilty" of dating consenting, of age young women is not a crime. You might consider it "creepy", but Anna Nicole Smith had no qualms about dating a man 60 years older than herself.

The handwriting in the signature and the message were obviously written by at least two different people in the yearbook, and the accuser's own stepson is calling her a liar. Rumors, innuendo and "unnamed sources" do not constitute concrete evidence of sexual assault or rape, and there is every indication this is a political hit-job.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:51 AM   #54
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

"Guilty" of dating consenting, of age young women is not a crime. You might consider it "creepy", but Anna Nicole Smith had no qualms about dating a man 60 years older than herself.

The handwriting in the signature and the message were obviously written by at least two different people in the yearbook, and the accuser's own stepson is calling her a liar. Rumors, innuendo and "unnamed sources" do not constitute concrete evidence of sexual assault or rape, and there is every indication this is a political hit-job.
^ the above opinion is essentially one big self alert. Yall better watch your teens when you go to the mall this guy apparently is a Roy Moore wannabe. ...I hope your family members stay away from you this Thanksgivimg and Xmas you come across as a molester
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:03 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
^ the above opinion is essentially one big self alert. Yall better watch your teens when you go to the mall this guy apparently is a Roy Moore wannabe. ...I hope your family members stay away from you this Thanksgivimg and Xmas you come across as a molester

You've already admitted you pawed -- not just dated -- a nude female ten or more years your junior, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. So, you'd be a first class hypocrite, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:08 AM   #56
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

You've already admitted you pawed -- not just dated -- a nude female ten or more years your junior, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. So, you'd be a first class hypocrite, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

Spin and pivot as you wish... You've exposed yourself and we all see you for what you are. Fucking pedo
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:27 AM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Spin and pivot as you wish... You've exposed yourself and we all see you for what you are. Fucking pedo
You'd be the hypocrite pontificating from your hypocrite platform in the gutter, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. You're a phony who holds no moral high ground, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, and you voted for Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator proving your moral values are zilch.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:22 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're Junior League! Defending one's Constitutional right to Due Process is not condoning the behavior. Even you deserve Due Process! EVEN YOU!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:17 PM   #59
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Two ear-witnesses to "rumors", Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- and NOTHING about this so-called "ban". You didn't prove shit, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
LOl, did Roy ask your mother before he dated you ekim, you inbred chimp? You are one dumb chimp, didn't read the article did you ekim? You never prove shit just babble bull shit daily. Did you see or just hallucinate where I mentioned a ban?
Old 11-15-2017, 01:54 PM   #60
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Let me preface by saying, due to Shaun Hannity's interview last week, I do believe the Judge is guilty and should step down on his own accord for the good of his state and the country
What are you basing your 'feeling of he's guilty' on though? A bad radio interview with Hannity?
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women