Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2019, 08:55 PM   #1
andrews54321
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Elegance Cabaret

Anyone ever go to Elegance Cabaret over by downtown Fort Worth? I noticed it from the highway and wondered what's up with it. Anyone know about extras or if they have VIP there?
andrews54321 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 04:51 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I have, but it has been a while.. one of my very first ECCIE reviews was an encounter there.. I don't think I have been back since! I need to, I keep forgetting about it.

they have (had?) a small "VIP" spot, for dances.. last I was there, you had to pay $5, it's probably $10 now.. when I first went, the area was closed off, but Fort Worth passed a law that said all dance areas had to be "open". it is difficult to get "real" action, but I did fuck there once.. sort of. what happened is I agreed with my Dancer to fuck, she was reluctant, but gave in.. we went back, she danced close, and kept looking out to see if we were being observed.. after a few minutes, I decided to just jack off, because I thought she was bullshitting, and we had agreed to just $25. her back was to me, so she didn't know I had jacked off.. probably 15 seconds later, she lowered herself, still facing away, onto my still hard dick, that now had cum all over it.. I wasn't up for another shot, so the fuck was brief.

it's all Black, by the way..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 07:42 PM   #3
chug1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Used to be great like mr. Chung said. But now nooo privacy and girls ok but not worth the trip if u can’t get action!!! I went last week since I was on that side of town. Im starting to see there’s just no AA clubs with action anymore( no private area in Dallas or Ftworth). Everything is Instagram and outside the club����♂️. May have to try my luck at babydolls or the other clubs these guys frequent����♂️
chug1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 11:36 AM   #4
hughjass69
Joker, Smoker, Midnight

Encounters: 51

I was wondering about this place too since I live very close. Is it a safe place for a white guy to go alone? Are the girls at least good to look at?
hughjass69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 02:40 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughjass69 View Post
Is it a safe place for a white guy to go alone? Are the girls at least good to look at?
it is safe, as long as you pass the "initiation". there is a group of 6 black guys in the corner, who will insist you throw back a 40 ounce Schlitz Malt Liquor, then do a 33 beats per minute rap song, before they will allow you to sit and stay.

why is it always "is it safe for a White guy"? why don't Blacks and Latinos ever ask if they will be safe?
Old 10-24-2019, 04:41 PM   #6
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

OMG. My mixed ATF and I are rolling at that.
AndyDufresne is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 01:36 PM   #7
chris_
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
why is it always "is it safe for a White guy"? why don't Blacks and Latinos ever ask if they will be safe?
I would be worried about my car more than anything else.
chris_ is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 07:34 AM   #8
Al Czervik
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am preppy pasty white dude and have been here multiple times without any issues. The VIP area isn't nearly as private as it used to be (it only costs $20), it is essentially and area in the corner considered to be VIP, there used to be a wall making it may more private. The talent is hit and miss, I've been there when there are a couple pretty hot gals, other times not so much. With the wall, extras were available not so much since they removed the wall.
Al Czervik is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 09:30 AM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Czervik View Post
With the wall, extras were available not so much since they removed the wall.
many years ago there was an enclosed area, extras were easy, then an ordinance was passed that required employees to be able to "see in".. a complete enclosure was illegal. when I went (and reviewed) last, in 2013, there was a wall, but it had a large opening to peer inside, if you were on the west side of Elegance.

is the wall completely gone now? is it just a wide open area where dances take place? still near the bar?
Old 10-27-2019, 09:49 AM   #10
Al Czervik
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Agreed Chung, the full wall was awesome and allowed for a lot of fun in VIP. The last time I was there (about a month ago), the wall was completely gone.
Al Czervik is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women