Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2018, 08:43 AM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default The Letter To DiFi

A big nothing burger. Again, should have had a close door meeting. I hearing the woman hasn't agree to testify yet.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35976...ote-ashe-schow

July 30 2018

CONFIDENTIAL

Senator Dianne Feinstein

Dear Senator Feinstein;

I am writing with information relevant in evaluating the current nominee to the Supreme Court.

As a constituent, I expect that you will maintain this as confidential until we have further opportunity to speak.

Brett Kavanaugh physically and sexually assaulted me during high school in the early 1980's. He conducted these acts with the assistance of REDACTED.

Both were one to two years older than me and students at a local private school.

The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.

Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room. They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help.

Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with REDACTED, who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaugh's hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me.

From across the room a very drunken REDACTED said mixed words to Kavanaugh ranging from "go for it" to "stop."

At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stair well at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.

I have not knowingly seen Kavanaugh since the assault. I did see REDACTED once at the REDACTED where he was extremely uncomfortable seeing me.

I have received medical treatment regarding the assault. On July 6 I notified my local government representative to ask them how to proceed with sharing this information . It is upsetting to discuss sexual assault and its repercussions, yet I felt guilty and compelled as a citizen about the idea of not saying anything.

I am available to speak further should you wish to discuss. I am currently REDACTED and will be in REDACTED.

In confidence, REDACTED.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:19 PM   #2
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I will be surprised if she shows on Monday. I believe the plan is to continue delay tactics until the mid-term. It's not going to work.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:37 PM   #3
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

This does not, in my opinion, rise to the level of an indictable offence.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:52 PM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Didn't a month or so ago, Democrats lambasted Trump and some Republicans for not properly honoring Senator John McCain's legacy (ITO)? And whenever information came out (again) about McCain's behavior on the flight deck and in captivity by at least some reliable sources they INSISTED that that shit be shut down? Without question? And by people who emphatically never voted for McCain for Prez?

But these same Dems are trying a hack job on a guy who, according to all professional sources, has had a good and honorable legal career? And for what, Merrick was a justice ago? Because RBG is about to die?

Fear is the only reason I can come up with. That and a lack of class.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:58 PM   #5
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
This does not, in my opinion, rise to the level of an indictable offence.
Ok, but what if I told you I saw Kav in the supermarket trying to sneak 11 items through the "8 items or less" line?

I mean... ya gotta draw the line somewhere, friendly fred!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:33 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

McConnell drew the line over a year ago.

His hypocritical mewling now is beyond belief.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:44 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

i find it amusing the senior senator from my home State causes you such angst. i bet you agreed with Biden's bullshit since he's a Dem and his bullying ways tried to remove a constitutional right of a sitting Republican president. Would he have done that if a Democrat was president? no fucking way. Biden is a piece of shit brain damaged bully.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:54 PM   #8
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok, but what if I told you I saw Kav in the supermarket trying to sneak 11 items through the "8 items or less" line?

I mean... ya gotta draw the line somewhere, friendly fred!
Sometimes, it is a line in the sand. It is time for that line!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 07:40 PM   #9
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

BREAKING: Kavanaugh's accuser sent similar letter to Feinstein about Gorsuch?? Bombshell if true!!
BREAKING: According to sources Diane Feinstein's reluctance to mention the Kavanaugh accuser's letter during confirmation session is because the accuser sent a similar letter directed at Judge Gorsuch last year.
The whereabouts of the earlier letter remains a mystery.
Developing.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:47 PM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

mcconnell is playing hardball.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:49 PM   #11
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
BREAKING: Kavanaugh's accuser sent similar letter to Feinstein about Gorsuch?? Bombshell if true!!
BREAKING: According to sources Diane Feinstein's reluctance to mention the Kavanaugh accuser's letter during confirmation session is because the accuser sent a similar letter directed at Judge Gorsuch last year.
The whereabouts of the earlier letter remains a mystery.
Developing.

are you sure it was gorsuch? not someone else? like Romney?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:50 PM   #12
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Old 09-19-2018, 11:14 PM   #13
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Being its outside of the statute of limitations, of course it's not indictable..
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women