Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160194
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2018, 02:57 PM   #76
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been told that I just don't GET IT.. I try to understand all cultures and embrace them wholeheartedly.....

I just give up trying. From now on either WE click or we don't either I love you or I don't. Either you love me or you don't. I am tired of trying to fight for acceptance of other nationalities and cultures...

I have room in my heart to love everybody, so why can't that be enough?? Why is it always about certain things not relating to my understanding??

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:02 PM   #77
perrydocs
Registered Member

Can the licensed providers in Nevada refuse AA men? Or they required under civil rights laws to accept them. Just wondering.
perrydocs is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 04:28 PM   #78
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I would guess (without researching and just relying on my random knowledge of the 14th Amendment and CPA of 1964, that a legal brothel would be considered a place if public accommodation. However, a providers body would not. I think most women in brothels are allowed to pick and choose clients as they see fit.

That said, with the parameters set in place at brothels, I’d bet most women see gents of all backgrounds or if they turn down some, it’s not due to them being AA.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:22 PM   #79
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have been to the Sagebrush Brothel. You ring a bell at the gate in the parking lot. They bring you into the front room with a cash bar and couches. They hand you a menu without prices.
The girls come out and line up, you pick the one you want to play with.
When you ring the bell at the gate, they already know what you look like before you come in the front door.
If you look rich, you have more choices. If you look poor, you have less choices. They all start at $1500/hour. All of them.
I got mine down to $300 for CBJ and CFS. No GFE. She was hot. But her IOP sucked.

None of the ones lined up will turn you down, unless you stink. They pull and tug on your dick to see if you leak and look for sores. You pay, then they bring it out to someone. Then they come back and TCB.
Rooms are cold as fuck. A/C really works.
Security walks up and down the hallways listening for trouble and every room is monitored by security with microphones. Soon as trouble is suspected, they bust in and TCB.
I ended up with a hot lil blonde with MM's that was born and raised about 90 miles from me. She moved to Reno for college and ended up working there for extra cash.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:37 PM   #80
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiejewel View Post
\Most AA are very respectful, cause their mommas didn’t raise them to be disrespectful!

It's the other way around, many are very disrespectful cause their single mom did raise them, daddy was never around. Have heard many AA's say it.
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:41 PM   #81
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
goes to show what I have said about Hispanics, that a lot of people don't realize.. they borrow heavily from AA culture in so many ways, even down to pants-sagging. at least white people try to steal what is good, like R&B music

Pant sagging with the white t's and tatted up started in prisons from hispanics not blacks.
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:57 PM   #82
butthosurfer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I think it's a few different reasons.

Some of it is racism, some of the girls are racist, some of the guys are (they don't owe anyone an explanation btw, they can be as shitty as they wanna be). It's not that other races are worried about some huge 12 inch black dick (deep rooted insecurity to even think that way BTW), it's that they are fucking racist and hate black people. Some hookers can't stand the thought of being with a black man, some tricks want nothing to do with a hooker if she sees black men. There are in fact hookers that do not see white men, I don't give a shit, more power to them.

I think the biggest reason is that a lot black guys under a certain age think it's ok to treat these girls like shit and basically treat them like they aren't human beings, like they are less than zero. I talk to a lot of the girls I see, most of them, the good ones are very interesting people and have had interesting lives. That's the main reason they give when I ask why they don't see black guys or black guys under 35-40 whatever. They have problems with all races but the majority of problems are with black guys. Black guys don't know how to act. This is your answer right here.

Another big reason is pimps are afraid of their women being stolen/kidnapped/robbed by other pimps, yes there are pimps of all races and sexes but the majority of pimps in the u.s. are black males.

Some is preference. My wife is black and can't stand black men, she thinks they are ugly and arrogant. She prefers whites and hispanics. I used to tease her all the time. Don't you ever crave a big black monster cock? Nope, they make dildos bigger if I wanted that. I myself love black women, all races but probably prefer black or a mix of black, it's that booty, people like what they like.
butthosurfer is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:39 PM   #83
bankai
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Blacker than a moonless midnight (slight exaggeration, actually...average black complexion).

Did I say anything that was not true. Young black men ARE the worst of our kind (our being other black men). Dude, I see them EVERY DAMN DAY. The truth of the matter is many of them simply don't give two fucks about anything, anyone, or any opinion anyone may have of them.

Therein lies the problem.

They feel no urgency in being looked upon as a positive light on their own race or demographic.

I see it virtually every day. Every day. It's am embarrassment, in all honesty.

This does not apply to every young black man, but it applies to TOO MANY of them.

If you don't HAVE to associate with them in any way, why would anyone WANT to?

But go ahead and defend them if you want. I've actually tried to. Maybe you have a different perspective.

Edit: Oh, btw, I grew up in the ghetto myself. No silver spoons, college funds, 2 and 3 car garages, vacations, etc...none of that were apart of my childhood.

But I had manners, and decency, and cared about how others perceived me and if my actions presented a negative impact on others of my kind.
I grew up the same but I've been poor and had people like you shyt on me constantly even though you don't know me and you're judging off what you see. I ended up getting my life together and I see things differently. The majority of us with a little education are coons, this is just the truth, we desire acceptance from other races before we look out and care after our own. Other races DON'T think that way and I wouldn't expect you to understand with such close minded statements on poor black men. And the white dude with the coon for a wife, I wouldn't expect her to feel any different than you either. It's sad because some of these guys have potential to do great things but never reach up to it and I think it's just from feeling society hates poor black people so much. But I'm not knocking you, I started a career over 35 and fought to do pretty well for myself. I sympathize more than I bash, I hate bashing people. I know plenty of coons who wanna talk to me today because I look completely different but I tell them to go fuck themselves and they tell me I'm childish and petty. Go figure.
bankai is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:42 PM   #84
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I don't think you read a thing I said, dude...so I'm not going to respond to you anymore.

Moving along.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:55 PM   #85
bankai
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
I don't think you read a thing I said, dude...so I'm not going to respond to you anymore.

Moving along.
you stereotype your own people, I read it just fine. You want justification based on what you see from your lower income brothers and sisters... That's called cooning, nothing to debate their and I called you out and you got mad. peace
Old 09-20-2018, 01:46 AM   #86
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Most say they're NBA but they see black men. They tell their favorite client or clients who disapprove (Which is loco to me) they don't see black men But they see them. And the ones that truly don't it's they're not attracted to black men or feel as though they'd have anything in common. I mean most of you guys from the sound of it of the boards aren't just looking to have A good time. You want some sort of chenistry. Some feel as though they won't have that chemistry or relate. And....some are just rascist.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:59 AM   #87
rayg07
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

^^preach girl.
rayg07 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 03:41 PM   #88
bankai
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
Most say they're NBA but they see black men. They tell their favorite client or clients who disapprove (Which is loco to me) they don't see black men But they see them. And the ones that truly don't it's they're not attracted to black men or feel as though they'd have anything in common. I mean most of you guys from the sound of it of the boards aren't just looking to have A good time. You want some sort of chenistry. Some feel as though they won't have that chemistry or relate. And....some are just rascist.

Correct, most providers see black men, some just say no because most their clients are non black who wouldn't see them if they did admit to seeing black men.

It was a popular provider on eccie years back before the raid that after she got caught sleeping and working with black men alot of white males were pretty pissed off and she left the hobby after that.

Girls feed up to these guys egos to keep them paying them so you gotta lie to them.

some of these girls leave the board and marry one of their former clients sometime so it makes sense not to piss off the most reliable client who provides the most money.

White Girls got enough black DNA to make a Obama with Tom Cruise as a husband but you gotta lie to them to keep them.
Old 09-20-2018, 04:18 PM   #89
Maggiejewel
I lick things!

User ID: 389085
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
It's the other way around, many are very disrespectful cause their single mom did raise them, daddy was never around. Have heard many AA's say it.
That’s sad! Guess my experiences were different then!
Maggiejewel is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:23 PM   #90
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I see all races. Rudeness, Haggling, Unclean Assholes come in all races
Lia88 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women