Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40258
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-19-2018, 11:40 PM   #1
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Cpalmson has spoken...again. 2 pts to hotrix,

Dear hotrix1,

You have received an infraction at ECCIE Worldwide.

Reason: General Disrespect of Others
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1060916896
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
How about Sexy Chloe's habit of being out of condoms when seeing clients. I'm definitely not the only one that's had her tell you after getting you to the point of no return with the BJ that I know I have been, more than once.

This more on topic for you CP? Or were you trying to be a condom and cover-up the fact that a provider:
that you've clearly had a vested interest in would actually be allowed to hide behind a pocket mod and be her hero when she has actually told off:

But according to you link: She is worth the effort. Just think SexyChloe worth the effort. Ummm? Right? Is that what the thread is about "being" a condom? Because if that's the case, you win the prize CP!

Does your Amber know you used to try to pimp out Anna too? Maybe someone should tell her. Do you need a condom to cover that up now? Maybe you should stick to pimping only one ho. https://eccie.net/member.php?u=3007 I mean, damn CP. 24 consecutive reviews on the same ho in a span of about 2 years? What else would you call that? Anyone else consider that pimpin'? Or is it just shameless promotion?Is there even a big enough condom to cover that up?

And mrjaxson, here's the Hot-T story: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1848509 just make sure you read it all the way to the finish.

Anyone wonder why this forum is dead and half the old members no longer participate in any activity after icky came back? Is it because the Nazi Modtarderation of the Panhandle forum?

Should I get St. Chris involved again? Or will Wakeup be enough to get the point across? It's so slow on the board I'm sure Wakeup would have the time to share his opinion on the subject.

Close enough on topic? Just askin'.

All the best,
ECCIE Worldwide

Now let's examine this here example. Where does the general disrespect apply CP? Calling out SexyChloe for BBFS/BBCR? Anna for the attitude? Or calling you out for acting like a pocket mod wannabe pimp? Just so the general membership can avoid the same mistake and not incur the 2 pts. Would you be so illuminating to the Panhandle mongers which instance was considered to be in violation? Which particular comment was the one considered disrespectful?

Are you making things up as you go again? And since when is telling the truth and calling it what it is, "general disrespect of others" just because they don't like it?How about 'splainin this to me and the members here since this is no longer the old icky as you told me?

I'm asking you nicely.+++
Old 09-20-2018, 01:11 AM   #2
hotrix1
Valued Poster

And please don’t even think that it’s because I’m protesting the 2 lousy fucking points. I could give a shit about these points. How about a clarification of the questions listed above? How about it?
Old 09-20-2018, 01:41 PM   #3
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default This somehow got omitted on my first post but has some bearing. So please bear with me.

This more on topic for you CP? Or were you trying to be a condom and cover-up the fact that a provider:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
AP, for the record, I helped Anna(Lane) get started on this site
that you've clearly had a vested interest in would actually be allowed to hide behind a pocket mod and be her hero when she has actually told off:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grey Monster View Post
A month or so ago I tried again and emailed her at 3pm the day before,,,9pm that evening I mail her back and said "worst communicator I've ever seen"...the next morning 15 hours later she found plenty of time to tell me that she has plenty of other customers,,I should text vs. email (that's bs, her email and pm here is all that is available) that her number is easy to find if I'll read her post (I read it, guess what,,no number),,said I should just go see some aids infected BP whores who have pimps answering their messages for them,,said she don't care because she certainly has enough people to see already. Called me rude and said do not contact her again.

But it was the "do not contact me again". A come the fuk on comment like that makes you want to trash her at every opportunity---I'm excited as a puppy dog and then get told to fuk off--treat me like this and then tell me to fuk off,,,bitch be starting some major shit with that kind of thinking
But according to you link: She is worth the effort. Just think SexyChloe worth the effort. Ummm? Right? ................

So was it my quoting The Grey Monster that was disrespectful because it was A) Insulting to a hooktard you had a vested interest in? or B) Because it was true and would not look good on the said hooktard that you have a vested interest in? Granted it's old news, but it bears revisiting. Don't you agree?

CP, the fact that you couldn't be impartial about hooktards should preclude you from dispensing any judgement. And your 26 consecutive reviews promoting(or dare I say, pimping?) the same hooktard Amber as a MODtard should be sufficient evidence of poor judgement. Hmmm? ehh, CP?
Old 09-21-2018, 12:26 AM   #4
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Why not show me the error of my ways CP?

You should now have all the postings available to you that you felt was generally disrespectful I hope. Why not highlight the particular instances that you find objectionable? Which ones?

Please be specific enough to point it out. I don't mind the points so much for something like this if something can be learned from it. And don't be vague, evasive, or too general either please. Call it what it is. I can at least respect that.
Old 09-24-2018, 07:59 PM   #5
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Looks like you got no game bro
Old 09-24-2018, 09:09 PM   #6
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Too bad I don't see this as a game.
But at this rate, I really couldn't give too much of a shit either way, win or lose.

But thanks anyway bc. At least you have half a mind to speak up, right or wrong. Usually wrong.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:56 PM   #7
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Lol, thanks for the back handed comment. I wish at least five more members would speak up because your right as I am also (of course) this is debated in the post of public perception, and that’s all we have here, and I don’t think the providers will think different of us which either way we lean. And if they black list me cause of it we’ll than they are missing out on a big penis—lol
Old 09-25-2018, 11:06 AM   #8
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Damn Hot...I go on a Vacation for a while and I see your still at it.

I think BC right you got no Game Bro.

I see your still getting those BS points from CP. Damn he really must like you a lot or he may be just tried of reading those long ass post of yours lol.
I really don't see what you did either but you mussed have done something. You know CP don't give out points for nothing...But wait not since last year ! I guess I may just be confused. Even if it was Monster's post that got you pointed. There is no more BP so How could that get you pointed because there is no one there to be rude to. And BP is not a member either.

BTW what's up with the MOds letting CryptKicker do a drive-by and lock a thread. I thought those day where over! It just makes me sad I didn't get to post on it.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:34 PM   #9
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Cryptkicker closed that other thread after it went off the rails after CP decides to stir the pot 9 days after the last post was made. Cp
was still trying to cover for his formerly protected hoes from derogatory remarks or covering his own ass for behaving like a pimp with something to hide. That's what has me incensed and started this new round of a one sided discussion.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:27 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Pimping taint easy ...
Old 09-29-2018, 02:52 PM   #11
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Depends on who you are Pimping,,Pinping
Old 09-30-2018, 08:09 AM   #12
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Cryptkicker closed that other thread after it went off the rails after CP decides to stir the pot 9 days after the last post was made. Cp
was still trying to cover for his formerly protected hoes from derogatory remarks or covering his own ass for behaving like a pimp with something to hide. That's what has me incensed and started this new round of a one sided discussion.

That thread, just like this one, was closed because attack threads towards any member or staff are not allowed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women