Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2015, 09:30 AM   #1
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking ✨********* awarded for full participation✨ Let's play a game!!����

Welcome to Never Have I Ever
I will start by saying something I have never done, those of yu who have done what I said can give a brief detailing of said action nd then proceed to post something yu have never done ��������

This is a great way to get to know one another a lil more��
Nd the best part is yu can *********** to meet one of Wichita's main attractions, she's ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen!

So let me begin by saying, Never have I ever given head underwater..(that includes eating out for yu gents �� But it's on my to do list..

*Mentioning rates or discounts of any kind is something that will have to be used in your weekly Ads only - JCM
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 03:01 PM   #2
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well that was a bust maybe something a lil more subtle..never have I ever had sex in a church..
Old 09-23-2015, 10:02 PM   #3
Mr. Crowley
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

[QUOTE=tosh.o;1057230891]Well that was a bust maybe something a lil more subtle..never have I ever had sex in a church..[/QUOTE

Do handjobs count? 😃
Mr. Crowley is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 10:53 PM   #4
dbflyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Bach to your original, Tosh. When I was 20, I ate (drank?) my 18 year old girlfriend underwater in her parents' pool when they made the big mistake of leaving her alone for a weekend. The pool was surrounded by a privacy fence, but even though her parents were gone and nobody could see us, she was nervous about getting caught. I finally convinced her to just slip off her bikini bottoms while we were both in the pool, and I went down on her (literally). Sounded like a good idea, really hot, and a little voyeuristic, but really not so much. Too much work to stay down, and I couldn't taste anything but chlorine.

In the end, we went inside and finished the job on the couch. Thank god for trusting parents!

Never have I ever.. had sex with two women at once. Boring for these parts, I know.
dbflyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:03 AM   #5
LongTimeMonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Yes, in a church, felt completely sinful afterward. On a park slide at midnight was fun, except that it was winter and somebody's derričre got stuck to the slide! Never did it on an airplane.
LongTimeMonger is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:44 PM   #6
olddog261
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

To the original post, add lost of lubricity and smell to add to the list of disappointments with underwater sex.
olddog261 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 09:10 PM   #7
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Receiving team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbflyer View Post
Bach to your original, Tosh. When I was 20, I ate (drank?) my 18 year old girlfriend underwater in her parents' pool when they made the big mistake of leaving her alone for a weekend. The pool was surrounded by a privacy fence, but even though her parents were gone and nobody could see us, she was nervous about getting caught. I finally convinced her to just slip off her bikini bottoms while we were both in the pool, and I went down on her (literally). Sounded like a good idea, really hot, and a little voyeuristic, but really not so much. Too much work to stay down, and I couldn't taste anything but chlorine.

In the end, we went inside and finished the job on the couch. Thank god for trusting parents!

Never have I ever.. had sex with two women at once. Boring for these parts, I know.
I could imagine it's a much more enjoyable experience on the receiving end, I've had it done to me in a whirlpool tub nd he stayed til he got the job done 😘 I also have never ever on an airplane..
Old 09-24-2015, 09:44 PM   #8
dbflyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Oh, I enjoyed it! Nearly drowned, but I enjoyed it. How did he stay down until he got the job done? Are you that fast, or did he use a snorkel??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh.o View Post
I could imagine it's a much more enjoyable experience on the receiving end, I've had it done to me in a whirlpool tub nd he stayed til he got the job done �� I also have never ever on an airplane..
dbflyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 07:23 AM   #9
cright58
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

One of my favorites has been in the parking lot of a busy mall in the middle of the afternoon. Just a little risque'.
cright58 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 03:32 PM   #10
MichaelTRD
Registered Member

In college, was in a lab till 6ish - was walking one of the girls to her house and decided to have sex in one of the little courtyards on campus.
MichaelTRD is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 10:29 AM   #11
powercat34
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

One time in Highschool I had sex with my girlfriends older sister while she was taking a shower. We had all took a road trip and were staying in one hotel room to save money. In the morning when my girlfriend went to take a shower her sister hopped over and told me she wanted to f me.. I declined but after she asked again I figured what the hell. She never told her...
powercat34 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 10:45 AM   #12
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by powercat34 View Post
One time in Highschool I had sex with my girlfriends older sister while she was taking a shower. We had all took a road trip and were staying in one hotel room to save money. In the morning when my girlfriend went to take a shower her sister hopped over and told me she wanted to f me.. I declined but after she asked again I figured what the hell. She never told her...
Yu are wrong for that haha
Old 09-27-2015, 08:49 PM   #13
bobbylite64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

When I was in high school, I went to a buddies house who had a hot single mother that was ok with drinking parties and I ended up staying the night.....late that night/early morning I quietly snuck into his mothers room and woke her up with my face in between her legs which scared her but let me satisfy her, returned the favor.........my friend and I lost our friendship after that.
bobbylite64 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women