Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2019, 08:14 AM   #1
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Default Trump

I did this once before WHAT has Trump done since he was elected that has made your life worse or better? So posting why you don't like Trump does not apply!
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:04 AM   #2
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

This thread is basically saying if you can't say anything good about his Majesty,say nothing!
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:06 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
This thread is basically saying if you can't say anything good about his Majesty,say nothing!
No it isn’t. How is your life worse since his Majesty was democratically elected? That’s the question.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:11 PM   #4
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
I'd say that Trump hasn't done anything to make your life more miserable than it already is? "Next"
Old 04-15-2019, 04:44 PM   #5
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

OK, I'll be the first to answer. Trump has made my life somewhat worse. One reason is having to pay higher taxes and spend more time preparing them because of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.

I'm in a minority here. Most taxpayers will pay less because of this bill, and the complexity of their tax returns hasn't changed. The cut in the corporate income tax should be a major plus for most Americans, but not for me.

The second reason is because of tariffs and threatened tariffs, which hurt my business. However, it's really too early to tell, as if he actually does work out something with China that's good for both sides and if his threats against the rest of the the world are merely threats, in the end I won't be hurt and will get back most of what I've lost.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:47 PM   #6
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Job market has gone through the roof. This has affected me in multiple positive ways.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:57 PM   #7
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
OK, I'll be the first to answer. Trump has made my life somewhat worse. One reason is having to pay higher taxes and spend more time preparing them because of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.

I'm in a minority here. Most taxpayers will pay less because of this bill, and the complexity of their tax returns hasn't changed. The cut in the corporate income tax should be a major plus for most Americans, but not for me.

The second reason is because of tariffs and threatened tariffs, which hurt my business. However, it's really too early to tell, as if he actually does work out something with China that's good for both sides and if his threats against the rest of the the world are merely threats, in the end I won't be hurt and will get back most of what I've lost.
You should take note of this lickidyclit this how you debate a thread with out all the name calling of our POTUS
Old 04-15-2019, 06:13 PM   #8
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So far so good w twit head. His tax cut for the rich n his tariffs havent fucked up the Obama economy much yet lol. Really fucked the national debt though. That's the GOP way now. I will be fine when twit for brains does fk up the economy though. The Obama economy has raised my real estate taxes a bunch.

He is an entertaining pos though n his ignorant racists believers amuse me 2
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:31 PM   #9
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I'm particularly pleased with the new Associate Justices of the SCOTUS thanks to our fine President.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:34 PM   #10
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

My business is doing great. The relaxed business regulations in the Industry we serve has resulted in enough added work for us that we hired two more men, bringing our workforce to 16.

The eight years of President Obama saw stagnant growth. The biggest fear of many is the election of a Democrat who will erase the prosperity we are enjoying.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:36 PM   #11
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Good title

Stress and anxiety over the realization that his majesty has given license to the privileged class with a badge and a gun to harass and profile based on the color of my skin as opposed to the content of my character. Maybe it wouldn't even go that far when said class shoots to kill, and then asks questions. The fear is real.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:43 PM   #12
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

My 401k has increased in value in the last two years more than the previous eight. 31.7% versus 28.1%

Besides that, Trump has not gotten in the way of something that I want to do unlike Obama and his VA.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:52 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
So far so good w twit head. His tax cut for the rich n his tariffs havent fucked up the Obama economy much yet lol. Really fucked the national debt though. That's the GOP way now. I will be fine when twit for brains does fk up the economy though. The Obama economy has raised my real estate taxes a bunch.

He is an entertaining pos though n his ignorant racists believers amuse me 2
FYI, good fiction requires that your plot line be somewhat plausible. Yours isn't.

I made $5K more last year than I did in 2017 and paid $1K less in income tax than I did in 2017. Hence, I know I personally benefited from the tax cut, and I know anyone who says differently is a liar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:09 PM   #14
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Well IB...too bad your not rich enough to have save millions in tax cuts. Glad you enjoyed your peanuts though. I enjoyed my peanuts too even though I didn't really need them. 1k lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:14 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Well IB...too bad your not rich enough to have save millions in tax cuts. Glad you enjoyed your peanuts though. I enjoyed my peanuts too even though I didn't really need them. 1k lol
Unlike you, I am financially comfortable enough not to be jealous and envious of others. That you are jealous, exposes your insecurity about your own financial future. I don't have such doubts.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women