Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2019, 10:55 AM   #16
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

So you think Barr is lying? That Trump had late night secret meetings with the Russians and gave them lots of money so he would win the election??? That he needed the Russians support so bad that he would take that risk to win?

In that case...I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
During William Barr's press conference this morning he used the word collusion 5 or 6 times rather than conspiracy which is what the report focused on. Sounds like a mouthpiece for the president rather than a non-partisan and unbiased Attorney General. But that doesn't really matter to most republicans does it?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 10:56 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
During William Barr's press conference this morning he used the word collusion 5 or 6 times rather than conspiracy which is what the report focused on. Sounds like a mouthpiece for the president rather than a non-partisan and unbiased Attorney General. But that doesn't really matter to most republicans does it?
What say you get back with us when you discover that Trump's AG is running guns to Mexican cartels in violation of federal and International Law ... or when he is having clandestine conversations in a plane on a runway apron with the husband of a woman under criminal investigation by his office. Until that time you have such evidence, you can hold your BS opinion as to what is or isn't "partisan".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 11:03 AM   #18
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
So you think Barr is lying? That Trump had late night secret meetings with the Russians and gave them lots of money so he would win the election??? That he needed the Russians support so bad that he would take that risk to win?

In that case...I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya.
Yes Ill take some of that ocean front property Moscow Ellen. Your real estate skills and prowess are legendary. You went from 8 years of broke to an overnight financial bonanza. Yes Barr is a liar. Trump supporters dont care about truth. They are just as big a liars as Trump and Barr
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 11:33 AM   #19
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
They are just as big a liars as Trump and Barr
So, you're saying Mueller is a liar too. They haven't said anything Mueller hasn't said. Mueller himself would have corrected them if they had.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 11:37 AM   #20
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't make me come in here and have to grab you by your pussy. Stop melting like a snowflake and stop talking nonsense. In other words - grow the fuck up.

Quote:
Yes Ill take some of that ocean front property Moscow Ellen. Your real estate skills and prowess are legendary. You went from 8 years of broke to an overnight financial bonanza. Yes Barr is a liar. Trump supporters dont care about truth. They are just as big a liars as Trump and Barr
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 12:01 PM   #21
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Don't make me come in here and have to grab you by your pussy. Stop melting like a snowflake and stop talking nonsense. In other words - grow the fuck up.
Such harsh words. Bless your Heart Moscow Ellen
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 12:28 PM   #22
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I think there is plenty of wrongdoing on the part of the Trump Campaign. Not necessarily of Trump himself. I think that Mueller held off on recommending charges against Trump because he didn't think it was the purview of the Justice Department to prosecute a sitting President. Not that Trump is not guilty. I think Mueller did his job, investigated and gathered the evidence. I also think William Barr is doing his job. He's made public what he can and is now giving a full unredacted report to some congressional members so that they can do their job and decide whether to impeach Trump or not.

That being said I also think the president interfered in the investigation by appointing an Attorney General who's already biased against the position of the executive branch prosecuting the president.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 08:29 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I think there is plenty of wrongdoing on the part of the Trump Campaign. Not necessarily of Trump himself. I think that Mueller held off on recommending charges against Trump because he didn't think it was the purview of the Justice Department to prosecute a sitting President. Not that Trump is not guilty. I think Mueller did his job, investigated and gathered the evidence. I also think William Barr is doing his job. He's made public what he can and is now giving a full unredacted report to some congressional members so that they can do their job and decide whether to impeach Trump or not.

That being said I also think the president interfered in the investigation by appointing an Attorney General who's already biased against the position of the executive branch prosecuting the president.
do you think there was wrongdoing by Clinton's campaign?

also your claim is wrong. Not one member of Congress will see a fully unredacted version. stop lying and deceiving yourself.

TDS is a sad way to live, son.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/u...er-report.html

What Barr Told Congress About the Mueller Report

"Lawmakers might end up seeing more of the special counsel’s report than the public, but they won’t get the whole thing."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...report/586786/
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 02:09 AM   #24
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What say you get back with us when you discover that Trump's AG is running guns to Mexican cartels in violation of federal and International Law ...
The concept of a "gun walking program" to catch the Mexican drug cartel started with your hero Bush43. It was called operation "Wide Receiver". You are okay with a Republican president having a gun walking program. You go nuts when a democratic president has one.

The ATF agents from the Arizona field office ran the second gun walking program (Fast and Furious) without telling Holder. Fact Jack. It was also their decision to not put tracking devices on the guns. The Arizona field agents came up with the name Fast and Furious from the Vin Diesel movie after they observed the gun buyers racing cars in their spare time.

More deception and lies by IBH.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 02:16 AM   #25
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes Ill take some of that ocean front property Moscow Ellen. Your real estate skills and prowess are legendary. You went from 8 years of broke to an overnight financial bonanza.
The DJIA went from 7,000 points to 19,000 points under Obama. The unemployment rate went from 10% to 5% under Obama. Ellen did post that she lost her property management job after the Wall Steet meltdown in 2008 and was flat broke during the Obama years.
Old 04-19-2019, 07:35 AM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The concept of a "gun walking program" to catch the Mexican drug cartel started with your hero Bush43. It was called operation "Wide Receiver". You are okay with a Republican president having a gun walking program. You go nuts when a democratic president has one.

The ATF agents from the Arizona field office ran the second gun walking program (Fast and Furious) without telling Holder. Fact Jack. It was also their decision to not put tracking devices on the guns. The Arizona field agents came up with the name Fast and Furious from the Vin Diesel movie after they observed the gun buyers racing cars in their spare time.

More deception and lies by IBH.

In this instance, you'd be the one advancing more lies and deceptions.

Operation "Wide Receiver" started and ENDED under Bush43, because it failed to accomplish its goals. Furthermore, Operation Wide Receiver was conducted in cooperation with the government of Mexico.

Hence, "Fast and Furious" was lock, stock and barrel the product of the Odumbo administration -- not Bush43, as you so lyingly claim. Holder's office was in direct contact with the filed agents throughout the entire operation. You lie when you say Holder didn't know.

Furthermore, Odumbo's program was conducted without the knowledge of the government of Mexico -- in violation of international law.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:29 AM   #27
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The DJIA went from 7,000 points to 19,000 points under Obama. The unemployment rate went from 10% to 5% under Obama. Ellen did post that she lost her property management job after the Wall Steet meltdown in 2008 and was flat broke during the Obama years.
More BS numbers the only reason the unemployment went from 10% to 5% was the 4% you say Odumbo gained were the ones that drop out of work force
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 11:06 AM   #28
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
do you think there was wrongdoing by Clinton's campaign?

also your claim is wrong. Not one member of Congress will see a fully unredacted version. stop lying and deceiving yourself.

TDS is a sad way to live, son.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/u...er-report.html

What Barr Told Congress About the Mueller Report
"Lawmakers might end up seeing more of the special counsel’s report than the public, but they won’t get the whole thing."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...report/586786/

You are correct. That is my mistake. I heard that Barr was releasing the report to certain members of congress but not to the public. I assumed it was an unredacted report not a less redacted report.

However I disagree with the claim that I was lying. The difference is that I am willing to admit when I was wrong. Mea Culpa.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 08:42 AM   #29
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Talk about mental illness, NO Means NO , No collusion , No Russians, No little green men and NO Billary didn't win. The dim wits need to move on
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 06:21 AM   #30
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Hence, "Fast and Furious" was lock, stock and barrel the product of the Odumbo administration -- not Bush43, as you so lyingly claim. Holder's office was in direct contact with the filed agents throughout the entire operation. You lie when you say Holder didn't know.

Furthermore, Odumbo's program was conducted without the knowledge of the government of Mexico -- in violation of international law.
I wrote that the concept of a gun walking program to catch the mexican drug cartel started with Bush43. I did not say or imply that Operation Fast and Furious occurred while Bush43 was in office. Is English a second language for you?

The ATF agents in the Arizona field office started "Fast and Furious" in Oct 2009 and did not communicate with Holder when the guns started to walk. They the did not communicate the bad tactics that they were using either.

The IG of the Department of Justice put out a report that found Holder did not know about "Fast and Furious until 2011.

On September 19, 2012,[118] the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz publicly released a 471-page report[1] detailing the results of the Justice Department's own internal investigations. The Inspector General's report, which had access to evidence and interviews with witnesses not permitted in previous Congressional reports, recommended 14 federal officials for disciplinary action, ranging from ATF agents to federal prosecutors involved in the Fast and Furious operation.[118] It found "no evidence" that Attorney General Holder knew about Fast and Furious before early 2011.[119]

You lie IBH. Liar,liar pants on fire.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women