Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160173
Yssup Rider59819
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2019, 09:07 AM   #1
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63
Default Other websites for east coast (florida/georgia)

Seems like eccie is dead in those areas (Jacksonville specifically). Are there other websites that are more active than here? TIA!
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 03:55 PM   #2
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Southerngfe
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:44 AM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrasing View Post
Seems like eccie is dead in those areas (Jacksonville specifically). Are there other websites that are more active than here? TIA!
I am considering relocating to Florida so I have my eye on the area between North Miami and Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale and I have been researching pretty hard and I am quite impressed with the scene there on top of no state income tax

This is a very good board, been around a long time it takes a while to navigate it; serves South Florida but I am sure some of these girls travel to JAX.

https://independentgirls.com

My friend who is back stateside sent me this link, he did her two days ago. And yesterday repeated

https://independentgirls.com/indiboa...0%BC%EF%B8%8F/

Paid $180 an hour !!

Good luck in your search and enjoy your trip
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 06:01 PM   #4
NicoleBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 477795

I always use adult search in Jacksonville and that site only. I don’t use Eros and am not on P411, but i can imagine those are decent too. Adult search is always good to me in Jax and I love it over there! Good group of guys there... oh also adult look is good and they have a review section there
NicoleBBW is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:18 PM   #5
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

Good suggestions, I'd also suggest you look on twitter, many ladies have migrated from all over the country to having a presence on there, with some greater success.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:23 PM   #6
InYoEyez
Premium Access

Erotic Monkey seems pretty active there, I went last year and got a date easy.
I would suggest Rubmaps if you're a parlor guy, but after what happened with the Patriots' owner down there, go with EM.
InYoEyez is online now   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:01 PM   #7
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Erotic Monkey is NOT a real site!!!!

It's a SCAM site. It takes ladies ads from other sites. As well as steal ladies photos and the EM owner posts fake profiles and fake reviews. To garner attention from you men. And some if the reviews the post. Are bits and pieces if reviews, men post on other sites. Hobby with caution, on that scam site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InYoEyez View Post
Erotic Monkey seems pretty active there, I went last year and got a date easy.
I would suggest Rubmaps if you're a parlor guy, but after what happened with the Patriots' owner down there, go with EM.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 05:36 AM   #8
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrasing View Post
In doing my own South Florida research I came across this site.

http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/?clients=men

I found discussions on this board surprisingly on the sister site well more like tiny little sister site of the massive ISG, as you notice same format as the ISG ; great board, great owner!

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...php?42-Florida

the USA Sex Guide is quite dead in many spots it appears where other boards are lacking it has traffic. I see from the post counts the most active cities on the USA Sex Guide in FL are the ones not in S Florida rather the ones in ' Trump Country'; connect the dots on the actual map this boards activity is mainly the I-4 corridor between Tampa and Daytona which incorporates what appears to be the most active city, the home of Mickey Mouse. Tampa and Jacksonville have the next highest posts counts... The JAX board moves pretty darn fast too.

No doubt erotic monkey is not the most reliable site but even in Texas many of the legit girls are on there too so one needs to weed thru the trash and garbage but if patient enough one can find what they seek. It is not a good site to use exclusively but if used in tandem with other sites it can work.

The JAX writers seem to all focus on the eroticmonkey and skip the games site for JAX...

I think it is safe to say you have enough info now to find what you need. Good luck to you, I recognize a few handles on that USA Sex Guide searching certain cities some of the ISG guys are on there too none in the N Florida area I know. Why don't you register and stick up an ISO, worse case no one replies. Who gives a shit. Be careful those board rules don't allow you to put ' contact me at and insert an email' it will be moderated or you get banned and you can't send or get a PM without having a paid membership or senior status.
Old 04-08-2019, 09:30 PM   #9
NicoleBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 477795

I have in the past had my doubts about Erotic Monkey. I have gotten some reviews on there, but before I created an account a guy made up a profile with my pics (well I figured it was a guy?) except he put in the description that I was Korean (I am 100% caucasian), that I was 5'9-5'11 (I am 5'4), and there was no review posted, just a profile created... But I have gotten a few reviews on there and plenty of good gentlemen from that site.

Adult Look- there was a bogus review posted of me on there. It was a good review nonetheless, but none of the info was correct... services listed were ones I have never offered, or said no on things I always offer, incorrect rate was listed, and date listed I was not even in that city.

Seems like alot of sites have some spamming issues nowadays.
NicoleBBW is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:40 PM   #10
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There's a small East Coast site owned by a couple of eccie providers. But the site is dysfunctional. They ban providers literally for being friends with those they don't like. They never communicate before they ban nor after. Guys are leaving the site in droves.
So it's a useless board.

Some of the more popular useful sites for the East Coast

Sugar nights
Switter is widely used there
Twitter is as well
STGames as long as you double check the ladies profiles. To make sure they're legit
Eccie
Home2
Tryst
Adult look

Just always do your due diligence in making sure you're contacting legit providers and not fake profiles. (Regardless of site)

Think of this,as going back to the age of looking in the yellow pages!!! You gotta start somewhere, since the Fosta snafu
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 07:44 AM   #11
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mature Companion View Post

Think of this,as going back to the age of looking in the yellow pages!!! You gotta start somewhere, since the Fosta snafu
I must say I miss the days of the Yellow Pages in some ways. Ironically I used it in mainly in the early 90s in the Palm Beach-Fort Lauderdale-Miami area and never had a bad time. I think I booked maybe 20-25 times using various agency ads; even the multiple ads with the same phone operator ( very common trick) were all legit. I actually found it kind of exciting talking to someone on the phone describing the 2-3-4 how ever many girls he/she had on that night, picking based on that verbal and letting the dice roll. Likewise with the alternative papers ( Chicago Reader, Washington City Paper etc) loaded up with girls, used the old pager system which usually went to the managers. But the system worked great!

The agencies seem to be the best deals as well, they seem loaded up with young Latinas and actually charge less than some indies do. $160-$180 for a full hour with a hot young Latina is IMHO fucking stealing!

I am guessing the agencies snag up ( well not guessing appears obvious) the young girls from Cuba, Venezuela and various countries in C/S America and Colombia and put them on the market for less than the indies.

I wouldn't waste my time with Erotic Monkey and these other garbage sites either; this IB seems to be just as established in FL as ECCIE/OH2 are in Texas and it really seems what we could use more of in Texas is immigrants and agencies.

Not a wall
Let the girl's in please
Old 04-18-2019, 06:41 PM   #12
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

FYI, be very careful now with independgirls site

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...229334624.html
FireKitten is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net